Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Pay by invoice ("bill me later"/""store credit account")

That's odd. I could have sworn I went through your instructions word for word. It did install but there wasn't an invoice option for the payment section during checkout. If anyone else has had this issue, please tell me what you did to resolve it. Thanks

Cheers

Robert using ZC 1.3.9b

Plugin Contributions

When you checkout, are you logged in as a user who is in a group whose name starts with "invoice"?
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

No, I thought you'd be asked that after you made a purchase. Let me go and do that and see what happens. Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

That's fixed. Thanks. Let me post my problem here in case someone else has it.

Issue - "Invoice" does not appear as a valid payment method during checkout even when installed.

Solution - When you have a customer that wishes to be invoiced, go to that customer's information in "Admin ---> Customers ---> Customers" and edit the group pricing section to reflect the addition of him/her into the Invoice group of group pricing. This will fix your situation.

Plugin Contributions

HI,

I have installed this mod in my new Webshop using v1.3.9f and it works great :) Thank you for this mod :)

I have one problem though. I am using this payment option for a a group of customers that don' t need to pay in advance, but I still need to provide them with Payment details somehow.

I am also using Direct_bank_transfer module, and here the customers see the Bank details when they checkout and also on the email footer they recieve.

So, Is it possible to add a message on the email footer so that I can add payment Terms and details?

Or any other solution?

Thank you for your help.

Plugin Contributions

Hi swguy,

I have installed this on 1.3.9h, but it is not showing in the checkout_payment page.

I have added a group called invoice
    I have invoice module turned on in Modules > Payment
    I have set group pricing to 'invoice' using a test account

no idea why it wont work, but if I can get it to work it will be perfect for my project.

DB

Plugin Contributions

scrap last post, just figured it out.

My products are vertual and the invoice mod is set to false if cart is full over vertual product.

So for anyone else who sells vertual products and is wonding why it wont work for you.. do this.

open includes/modules/payment/invoice.php

find (line 65 for me)
    Code:
    // disable the module if the order only contains virtual products
          if ($this->enabled == true) {
            if ($order->content_type != 'physical') {
              $this->enabled = false;
            }
    and replace with

Code:
    // disable the module if the order only contains virtual products
          if ($this->enabled == true) {
            if ($order->content_type != 'physical') {
              $this->enabled = true;
            }
    DB

Plugin Contributions

Great addon
    I want to make an addition; all my prices are inclusive of sales tax (VAT). Somewhere on the invoice I want to show the total of the sales tax as a single item.
    This is just a simple mathematical calculation on the total Amount on the invoice. I can do this myself but so far as I see the calculation of the total Amount does not populate a variable that I could call and play with.
    I attach a copy of the code below but I do not know enough about this coding to add something like populate a variable, for example, $Amount.
    I checked around the various addons available but I did not find anything suitable
    Help appreciated

<td align="right" class="'. str_replace('_', '-', $order->totals[$i]['class']) . '-Amount">' . $order->totals[$i]['text'] . '</td>' . "\n" .

Plugin Contributions

v155 Character limit on MODULE_PAYMENT_INVOICE_TEXT_TITLE

When people select to pay by invoice I want to put my payment details on their invoice.

I do not want to print payment details on every invoice, only the ones that are not already paid (by paypal, credit cards, et.)
    So I thought it would be a "good idea" to add my payment details to the definition of MODULE_PAYMENT_INVOICE_TEXT_TITLE.

So it now reads "Invoice for prepayment, goods are only shipped after payment Details for payment......."

This info is stored OK in my DB but only most of the first line is printed. I experimented with changing the content of the first line and it is clear there must be a fixed limit to the number of characters somewhere, but where! See example (in German language but same in English).

I am using the standard classic green template. I checked and have the same issue with my v1.5.1 site.

Thanks for any help.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    Great addon
    I want to make an addition; all my prices are inclusive of sales tax (VAT). Somewhere on the invoice I want to show the total of the sales tax as a single item.
    This is just a simple mathematical calculation on the total Amount on the invoice. I can do this myself but so far as I see the calculation of the total Amount does not populate a variable that I could call and play with.
    I attach a copy of the code below but I do not know enough about this coding to add something like populate a variable, for example, $Amount.
    I checked around the various addons available but I did not find anything suitable
    Help appreciated

<td align="right" class="'. str_replace('_', '-', $order->totals[$i]['class']) . '-Amount">' . $order->totals[$i]['text'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
    Eventually I decided to use the standard options for showing tax on the invoice.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast