Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default User Verification (Anti-Robot / CAPTCHA)

Its just a small modification to the SQL file so that the configuration options allocate correctly. Originally, your configuration group id has been set to value '35'. I just change it to 'NULL', much more convenient (I think). I execute this first SQL line first to know what VALUE will be assigned to the Configuration menu. Then, I execute the rest of the SQL lines by changing the configuration group id to '36' based on the execution result of the first line of the SQL command. No alteration for the creation of the anti robot registration table! that's all... and thank you for these great mod!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't... YOU ARE RIGHT."[/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]GOOD LUCK !!![/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: User Verification (Anti-Robot / CAPTCHA)

Hi,

After installing the mod, when clicking on the Admin->Configuration->CAPTCHA Validation->CAPTCHA Validation, an error message appeared as follows:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in public_html/catalog/admin/configuration.php(192) : eval()'d code on line 1

Cld anyone shed some light on this? TIA.

Plugin Contributions

I too..

same release (1.3.5)

any ideas ?

bye!

Plugin Contributions

I tell you more...

if i create an accont and do not put the code it create account also !

bye !

Plugin Contributions

Re: User Verification (Anti-Robot / CAPTCHA)

Im a complete NOVICE, mind my ignorance.

a unique problem, the captcha block does not display on the create account page. When i try to register a new user message stack shows up with "You have entered an incomplete or incorrect validation (CAPTCHA) code." SO i am guessing there is some err in my tpl_module_create_account.php

ZC v1.3.5

Any help will be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Stenrique View Post
    Hi,

After installing the mod, when clicking on the Admin->Configuration->CAPTCHA Validation->CAPTCHA Validation, an error message appeared as follows:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in public_html/catalog/admin/configuration.php(192) : eval()'d code on line 1

Cld anyone shed some light on this? TIA.
    First off, did you use the 1.3.5 module from the downloads area?

Secondly, did you apply the SQL file with the patch utility, or by cutting-and-pasting the code into the textarea field (which is recommended)?

Thirdly, is this a UNIX or a Windows based host? (just to answer my own 'it's not a CR/LF problem is it' question :))

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by SiddG View Post
    Im a complete NOVICE, mind my ignorance.

a unique problem, the captcha block does not display on the create account page. When i try to register a new user message stack shows up with "You have entered an incomplete or incorrect validation (CAPTCHA) code." SO i am guessing there is some err in my tpl_module_create_account.php

ZC v1.3.5

Any help will be appreciated.
    Did you replace the tpl_module_create_account.php file with the one in the archive?

If you are using a custom template, check that you've also copied the files there. i.e. If your template was called YOUR_TEMPLATE/ -- make sure you copy the template files to includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/ as well.

Paul

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by funkey View Post
    Did you replace the tpl_module_create_account.php file with the one in the archive?

If you are using a custom template, check that you've also copied the files there. i.e. If your template was called YOUR_TEMPLATE/ -- make sure you copy the template files to includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/ as well.

Paul
    1. Windows hosting with crystaltech
    2. Dowloaded the latest files from the downloads area
    3. Applied SQL using phpMySQL - I do get the configuration options in the admin, the additions into configuration & new table per the sql are fine,
    4.noticed an error when i click on "enter validation code"
    Parse error: parse error in D:\inetpub\sanstache-artgallery\admin\configuration.php(192) : eval()'d code on line 1
    5. i originally copied the tpl_modules_create_account into the includes/templates/My_template/templates/ it dint work then also transfered it into includes/templates/template_default/templates/
    6. I also noticed on the login/create account page under the newsletter subscription; i get a blank <fieldset> tag.

http://www.sanstache-artgallery.com/
    Thats my store-fronts URL

Thanks guys,
    Sid

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by funkey View Post
    First off, did you use the 1.3.5 module from the downloads area?

Secondly, did you apply the SQL file with the patch utility, or by cutting-and-pasting the code into the textarea field (which is recommended)?

Thirdly, is this a UNIX or a Windows based host? (just to answer my own 'it's not a CR/LF problem is it' question :))

Paul
    1. Yes, I downloaded the 1.3.5 mod. from the download area.

2. I cut-n-paste the code into the text area field while followed the following steps:
    ...your configuration group id has been set to value '35'. I just change it to 'NULL', much more convenient (I think). I execute this first SQL line first to know what VALUE will be assigned to the Configuration menu. Then, I execute the rest of the SQL lines by changing the configuration group id to '36' based on the execution result of the first line of the SQL command...
    3. I'm using a Linux host.

Thanks.

bug Re: User Verification (Anti-Robot / CAPTCHA)

I'm not really sure why, but something in my code seems to trip up the htmlspecialchars code in the /admin/configuration.php file.

I've gone through the SQL file -- and several threads on the forum and come up with a version that seems to install on both Windows PHP4 and a BSD PHP5 installation of Zen-Cart 1.3.5.

Can the people who reported trouble with the eval() problem above try the attached .sql file (again, cut-and-paste, don't upload it) and let me know if it's any better?

For reference, i'm developing this code on an PHP5 installation with magic_gpc_quotes turned off.

Cheers,

Paul
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast