Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

NEW! Protx VSP Form v1.0.0

Hi,

It gives me great pleasure to release the first Production version of our NEW Protx VSP Form payment module for Zen Cart 1.2.x and 1.3.x!

Please Note: None of our clients actually use Protx Form so all donations are greatly welcomed, we have developed this solely for the community in our own time! (Details on how to donate are on the module's website).

Full details about and downloads of the contribution are available at its website:

Information and Downloads - dev.ceon.net/web/zen-cart/protx_form

I recommend that you take a look at the above site but for those who want more information first (lazy you :) ), here is the feature list:

Features

This Payment Module has been written to be as comprehensive as possible (despite the limited nature of VSP Form!). The current feature list follows.

Support for every Card Type handled by Protx. Cards supported:

• Visa
    • Mastercard
    • Switch/UK Maestro
    • Delta
    • Solo
    • American Express
    • Visa Electron - UKE
    • Diners Club International
    • JCB

Full support of all essential parts of Protx VSP Direct's 2.22 Protocol. This includes support for the three different Transaction Types: Pre-authorization, Deferred and Immediate Charge. It also includes support for the various AVS (Address Verification) Options. Configuration of these features is accomplished using simple radio buttons in the Module's Admin Configuration.

Icons for each Credit/Debit Card accepted.
    If you enable the option in the admin, icons are displayed for each credit/debit card which you indicate as being accepted (see picture at right). Maybe not an essential feature, but it does look more professional for your shop! (Not all icons are displayed in this screenshot but all are included in the contribution!)

Support for a Single Merchant Account Currency or Multiple Merchant Account Currencies. Each currency that you want to accept payment in requires you to have a separate merchant account for that currency. This payment module supports the sending of payment information to Protx in any number of currencies, according to the settings you specify in the Module's Admin Configuration.

Storage and Display of Completed Transaction Information. The Transaction Information for any order processed using this module is available directly for viewing on the Order Details page for that order in the Zen Cart Admin.

Support for Protx's VSP Simulator testing services. This module allows you to test its operation and configuration in conjunction with Protx's extremely handy VSP Simulator service so you don't have to worry about putting through lots of bogus details. Once you are satisfied with your configuration of the module you can switch the checkout to being live at the click of a radio button!

Debug Support. Sometimes there can be problems sending and receiving information to/from Protx. The debug mode allows you to see what information is going to be sent to Protx before the user is redirected to the VSP Form payment page and also what response was received afterwards. Most people should never need this though and it is subsequently disabled by default.

Enjoy!

Please read the documentation before posting any questions in this thread so that we can hopefully keep the number of posts here down to a minimum!

Download NOW! -- dev.ceon.net/web/zen-cart/protx_form

If you like this contribution and get a lot of use out of it, please consider making a donation!

For a more professional shop though, you really should consider using Protx VSP Direct: dev.ceon.net/web/zen-cart/protx_direct

All the best...

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: NEW! Protx VSP Form v1.0.0

Slight mod needed in includes/languages/english/modules/payment/protx_form.php

Change:

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PROTX_FORM_TEXT_CATALOG_TITLE

to:

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PROTX_FORM_TEXT_TITLE

This is very timely - had a few orders go through protx but not register in the cart. Even had protx look at the code on the page I was using but couldn't see anything wrong!

Thanks very much - testing it now on 1.2.x and 1.3.x.

Plugin Contributions

good work, thanks buddy I will test it first and let you know how i get one :)

nice one

Plugin Contributions

Sorry - ignore my post - I uploaded a file in the wrong place...

Seems to be working fine on both versions

Plugin Contributions

Just to say this is working perfectly - so far - and love the new order lines addition in the protx emails - so at least that's a fail safe if for some reason the order doesn't appear in the cart. We've had 3 timeout errors today before loading this so tomorrow will tell. Thanks for all the hard work.

Plugin Contributions

Hello

Every time I try to extract the zip file I get an error message.

"End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not a Zip file, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part Zip file."

I will donate as soon as I have a copy and this working.

Cheers

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: NEW! Protx VSP Form v1.0.0

Hi,

Apologies about that!

Our server configuration was causing everything to get zipped before being sent to the browser... including the zip archive you were attempting to download!

We've updated the configuration to have a bit more sense and not attempt to double zip already-zipped files!

All the best...

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

I have got this installed and configured and i was trying to complete a test transaction before going live.

Everything seems to function ok until i get to the confirm order page. Once i click to confirm and be taken to the Protx test server it halts with the following error message:

Error Type:
    Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server (0x80040E14)
    Incorrect syntax near '&'.
    /vps2form/includes.asp, line 568
    Can anybody help to solve this please?

Plugin Contributions

Doh! I had one of the password characters as lowercase instead of uppercase.

Its working fine now, nothing more to see here

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Sudakoma View Post
    Doh! I had one of the password characters as lowercase instead of uppercase.

Its working fine now, nothing more to see here
    Glad to hear! That's a bizarre error message from Protx though... why do so few companies have good error checking and feedback? All errors should be accounted for and easy to understand... a syntax error shouldn't be returned if an account name isn't found!

Anyway... rant over... glad you like the module!

All the best...

Conor
    ceon

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast