Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 236371727374 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Auction Product Type

I have been looking for several weeks now for a replacement. Unfortunately there is nothing out there which comes close to the simplicity of your plugin let alone it integrating with Zen Cart. I hope you will find some time someday to upgrade it to 1.5.5f.

Plugin Contributions

If you have the same product on eBay, you can embed the URL for the 'Make Offer' button on eBay within the Product on ZenCart. Just right click on eBay's Make Offer button and select copy, then paste the http link in the following code located within your ZenCart's description of the item: <a target="_blank" href="http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MakeBestOffer&rev=6&itemId=xxxxxxxx">Make Offer</a>

Plugin Contributions

Does this plugin allow a Auction “option”? Meaning you can still list inventory the regular way but have the option to list auctions as well?

Is anyone using this successfully in their site and willing to share a link so I can see what it looks like from the customer view?
    Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by LilleyPadGifts View Post
    Does this plugin allow a Auction “option”? Meaning you can still list inventory the regular way but have the option to list auctions as well?

Is anyone using this successfully in their site and willing to share a link so I can see what it looks like from the customer view?
    Thanks!
    I haven't tried this software in some time, but what it does is offer an additional product type (rather than the default general product, document product, document only, music etc) so that the designated product may be offered as an auction type. That meaning, the product created as an auction type are the only offered for auction and the remaining product "work" as designed. So you don't "lose" the ability for the store to work as normal, but gain the ability of offering product via auction.

As such, I don't have a link to demonstrate its perspective; however, perhaps in your development location you could try it out?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I'm trying to install this using the instructions that come with it.
    The first steps is:

1. Open the sql file copy and paste into install sql patches

but I get this ...

WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

No clue what to do with that as its not specific enough for me to know where the issue is.
    Anybody?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by LilleyPadGifts View Post
    I'm trying to install this using the instructions that come with it.
    The first steps is:

1. Open the sql file copy and paste into install sql patches

but I get this ...

WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

No clue what to do with that as its not specific enough for me to know where the issue is.
    Anybody?
    There's a myDEBUG-adm-*.log file present in the site's /logs sub-directory waiting to let you know what the underlying issue is. Since it's an admin-generated log, be mindful to change the admin directory name which will be present in the file's contents prior to posting!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    There's a myDEBUG-adm-*.log file present in the site's /logs sub-directory waiting to let you know what the underlying issue is. Since it's an admin-generated log, be mindful to change the admin directory name which will be present in the file's contents prior to posting!
    Is this it ?

[22-Jul-2021 19:57:05 America/New_York] Request URI: /CarlsComics/MYADMINNAME/index.php?cmd=sqlpatch&action=execute, IP address: 66.27.190.49
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/my2xjapd1vrv/acomiccon.thedesertcactus.com/CarlsComics/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:170]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/my2xjapd1vrv/acomiccon.thedesertcactus.com/CarlsComics/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:142]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/my2xjapd1vrv/acomiccon.thedesertcactus.com/CarlsComics/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:269]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/my2xjapd1vrv/acomiccon.thedesertcactus.com/CarlsComics/MYADMINNAME/sqlpatch.php:291]
    #5 executeSql() called at [/home/my2xjapd1vrv/acomiccon.thedesertcactus.com/CarlsComics/MYADMINNAME/sqlpatch.php:736]
    #6 require(/home/my2xjapd1vrv/acomiccon.thedesertcactus.com/CarlsComics/MYADMINNAME/sqlpatch.php) called at [/home/my2xjapd1vrv/acomiccon.thedesertcactus.com/CarlsComics/MYADMINNAME/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1136:Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 :: INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Display previous bids to logged in users', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_PREVIOUS_BIDS', '1', 'Allow logged in users see previous bids', @t4, 1, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), ('', 'Display previous bid count', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_PREVIOUS_BIDS_COUNT', '1', 'Display previous bid count', @t4, 2, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), ('', 'Display reserve not met message', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_RESERVE_NOT_MET', '1', 'Display reserve not met message', @t4, 3, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), ('', 'Display buy it now button', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_BUY_NOW', '1', 'Display buy it now button for items that have not met their reserve', @t4, 4, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), ('', 'Remove winning auction item from cart', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_CART_REMOVE', '0', 'Allow customer to remove won aution item from shopping cart', @t4, 5, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), ('', 'Display winning bidders name', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_WIN_BID_NAME', '1', 'Display winning bidders name', @t4, 6, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), ('', 'Display winning bidders bid', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_WIN_BID_BID', '1', 'Display winning bidders bid', @t4, 7, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), ('', 'Use CRON detection of auction close', 'AUCTION_CRON_ENABLE', '0', 'When Disabled (0=False), detecting closed auctions accrues during each page load. Enabling (1=True), will speed up your entire zen site BUT you must add a cron job or your auctions will never be detected as closed.<br /><br />Check with your host for instructions on the right way to set CRON jobs <br />php -f /YOUR STORE PATH/cron.php >> /dev/null', @t4, 8, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), ('', 'Display Pay Now button to winners', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_PAY_NOW', '1', 'Display the Pay Now button or auto add to cart', @t4, 9, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), ('', 'Max bid for any product', 'MAX_AUCTION_BID_AMOUNT', '200', 'Enter the largest amount one can bid for a auction, <br />whole numbers only (5000)?', @t4, 10, now(), now(), NULL, NULL), ('','Number of Products Auction SideBox', 'MAX_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_PRODUCTS', '2', 'Number of random Auction products to rotate in the sidebox<br />Enter the number of products to display in this sidebox at one time.<br /><br />How many products do you want to display in this sidebox?', @t4, 11, now(), now(), NULL, NULL), ('','Image - Auction SideBox Products Width', 'IMAGE_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_PRODUCTS_LISTING_WIDTH', '100', 'Default = 100', @t4, 12, now(), now(), NULL, NULL), ('','Image - Auction SideBox Products Height', 'IMAGE_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_PRODUCTS_LISTING_HEIGHT', '80', 'Default = 80', @t4, 13, now(), now(), NULL, NULL), ('','Display Auction SideBox Product Image', 'PRODUCT_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_LIST_IMAGE', '1', 'Do you want to display the Product Image?<br /><br />0= off 1= on', @t4, 14, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '), ('','Display Auction SideBox Product Name', 'PRODUCT_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_NAME', '1', 'Do you want to display the Product Name?<br /><br />0= off 1= on', @t4, 15, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '), ('','Display Auction SideBox Product Price', 'PRODUCT_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_PRICE', '1', 'Do you want to display the Product Price<br /><br />0= off 1= on', @t4, 16, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '), ('','Display Auction SideBox Product Time Left', 'PRODUCT_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_DATE_ADDED', '1', 'Do you want to display the Product Time left?<br /><br />0= off 1= on', @t4, 17, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '), ('','Display Auction SideBox Product Description', 'PRODUCT_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_DESCRIPTION', '150', 'How many characters do you want to display of the Product Description?<br /><br />0= OFF<br />150= Suggested Length, or enter the maximum number of characters to display', @t4, 18, now(), now(), NULL, NULL), ('','Display Auction Information link in the Information sidebox', 'DEFINE_AUCTION_STATUS', '1', 'Display Auction Information link in the Information sidebox!<br /><br />0= OFF<br />1= ON', @t4, 19, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '), ('','Number of Bids, Content Box', 'DISPLAY_AUCTION_BIDS', '2', 'How Many bids to display in the Auction Manager Content Box!<br /><br />Default is 2', @t4, 20, now(), now(), NULL, NULL); ==> (as called by) /home/my2xjapd1vrv/acomiccon.thedesertcactus.com/CarlsComics/MYADMINNAME/sqlpatch.php on line 291 <== in /home/my2xjapd1vrv/acomiccon.thedesertcactus.com/CarlsComics/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 170.

Plugin Contributions

The underlying issue here is that the SQL is performing a blind insert, i.e. it's not specifying which columns should receive which values. There is now an additional field (val_function) in the configuration table and that's where the column-count mismatch comes from.

If you would, post that SQL in a 'CODE' block so it's easier to see and I'll provide an update that will work with zc156 and later.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    The underlying issue here is that the SQL is performing a blind insert, i.e. it's not specifying which columns should receive which values. There is now an additional field (val_function) in the configuration table and that's where the column-count mismatch comes from.

If you would, post that SQL in a 'CODE' block so it's easier to see and I'll provide an update that will work with zc156 and later.
    Code:
    DROP TABLE IF EXISTS product_auction_extra;CREATE TABLE product_auction_extra (
      products_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      auction_clock tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
      bid_expire_date date NOT NULL default '0000-00-00',
      bid_expire_hour tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',
      bid_reserve_price decimal(10,2) NOT NULL default '0.00',
      bid_buynow_price decimal(10,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',
      bid_start_price DECIMAL( 10, 2 ) NOT NULL,   
      auction_closed VARCHAR( 1 ) DEFAULT 'N' NOT NULL,
      last_auction_winner_email_sent DATETIME NOT NULL,
      auction_closed_email_sent VARCHAR( 1 ) DEFAULT 'N' NOT NULL,
      bid_minimum_increase decimal(10,2) NOT NULL default '0.00',
      auction_start int(1) NOT NULL default '0',
      PRIMARY KEY  (products_id)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM;

# ADD some indicies TO make the queries RUN faster looking FOR closed auctions
    ALTER TABLE product_auction_extra ADD INDEX (bid_expire_date);
    ALTER TABLE product_auction_extra ADD INDEX (bid_expire_hour);
    ALTER TABLE product_auction_extra ADD INDEX (auction_closed);

# Table structure for table products_auctions 
    DROP TABLE IF EXISTS products_auctions;
    CREATE TABLE products_auctions (
      `bid_id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
      `customers_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      `products_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      `customers_bid` decimal(15,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',
      `date_of_bid` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
      PRIMARY KEY  (`bid_id`),
      KEY (`date_of_bid`)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM;

SET @t3=0;
    SELECT @t3:=type_id 
    FROM product_types
    WHERE type_name = 'Product - Auction'
    LIMIT 1;
    DELETE FROM product_type_layout WHERE product_type_id = @t3; 
    DELETE FROM product_types WHERE type_id = @t3;

INSERT INTO product_types VALUES ('', 'Product - Auction', 'product_auction', '1', 'N', '', now(), now());

SET @t4=0;
    SELECT (@t4:=type_id) as t4 
    FROM product_types
    WHERE type_handler= 'product_auction';

INSERT INTO product_type_layout VALUES ('','Show Model Number', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_MODEL', '1', 'Display Model Number on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '1', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
                                           ('','Show Weight', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_WEIGHT', '1', 'Display Weight on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '2', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
                                           ('','Show Attribute Weight', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_WEIGHT_ATTRIBUTES', '1', 'Display Attribute Weight on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '3', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
                                           ('','Show Manufacturer', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_MANUFACTURER', '1', 'Display Manufacturer Name on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '4', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
                                           ('','Show Quantity in Shopping Cart', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_IN_CART_QTY', '1', 'Display Quantity in Current Shopping Cart on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '5', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
                                           ('','Show Quantity in Stock', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_QUANTITY', '1', 'Display Quantity in Stock on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '6', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
                                           ('','Show Product Reviews Count', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_REVIEWS_COUNT', '1', 'Display Product Reviews Count on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '7', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
                                           ('','Show Product Reviews Button', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_REVIEWS', '1', 'Display Product Reviews Button on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '8', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
                                           ('','Show Date Available', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_DATE_AVAILABLE', '1', 'Display Date Available on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '9', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
                                           ('','Show Date Added', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_DATE_ADDED', '1', 'Display Date Added on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '10', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
                                           ('','Show Product URL', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_URL', '1', 'Display URL on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '11', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
                                           ('','Show Starting At text on Price', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_STARTING_AT', '1', 'Display Starting At text on products with attributes Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '12', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
                                           ('','Show Product Tell a Friend button', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_TELL_A_FRIEND', '1', 'Display the Tell a Friend button on Product Info<br /><br />Note: Turning this setting off does not affect the Tell a Friend box in the columns and turning off the Tell a Friend box does not affect the button<br />0= off 1= on', @t4, '13', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
                                           ('','Product Free Shipping Image Status - Catalog', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_ALWAYS_FREE_SHIPPING_IMAGE_SWITCH', '0', 'Show the Free Shipping image/text in the catalog?', @t4, '14', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''Yes''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''No'')), '),
    									   ('','Show Reserve Price or not!', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_RESERVE_INFO', '1', 'Display Reserve price Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '15', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
    #admin defaults
                                           ('','Product Price Tax Class Default - When adding new products?', 'DEFAULT_PRODUCT_AUCTION_TAX_CLASS_ID', '0', 'What should the Product Price Tax Class Default ID be when adding new products?', @t4, '16', now(), now(), NULL, ''),
                                           ('','Product Virtual Default Status - Skip Shipping Address - When adding new products?', 'DEFAULT_PRODUCT_AUCTION_PRODUCTS_VIRTUAL', '0', 'Default Virtual Product status to be ON when adding new products?', @t4, '17', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
                                           ('','Product Free Shipping Default Status - Normal Shipping Rules - When adding new products?', 'DEFAULT_PRODUCT_AUCTION_PRODUCTS_IS_ALWAYS_FREE_SHIPPING', '0', 'What should the Default Free Shipping status be when adding new products?', @t4, '18', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
    #added for image and meta tags
                                           ('','Show Product Additional Images', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES', '1', 'Display Additional Images on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '19', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
                                           ('','Show Product Additional Shipping Images', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_FREE_SHIPPING_INFO_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES', '1', 'Display Additional Free shipping Images on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '20', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
                                           ('','Show Metatags Title Default - Product Title', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_METATAGS_TITLE_STATUS', '1', 'Display Product Title in Meta Tags Title 0= off 1= on', @t4, '21', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
                                           ('','Show Metatags Title Default - Product Name', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_METATAGS_PRODUCTS_NAME_STATUS', '1', 'Display Product Name in Meta Tags Title 0= off 1= on', @t4, '22', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
                                           ('','Show Metatags Title Default - Product Model', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_METATAGS_MODEL_STATUS', '1', 'Display Product Model in Meta Tags Title 0= off 1= on', @t4, '23', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
                                           ('','Show Metatags Title Default - Product Price', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_METATAGS_PRICE_STATUS', '1', 'Display Product Price in Meta Tags Title 0= off 1= on', @t4, '24', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
                                           ('','Show Metatags Title Default - Product Tagline', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_METATAGS_TITLE_TAGLINE_STATUS', '1', 'Display Product Tagline in Meta Tags Title 0= off 1= on', @t4, '25', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), ');

INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES ('', 'Auction Manager', 'Set Auction Options', '1', '1');

UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = last_insert_id() WHERE configuration_group_id = last_insert_id();

SET @t4=0;
    SELECT (@t4:=configuration_group_id) as t4 
    FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title= 'Auction Manager';
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Display previous bids to logged in users', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_PREVIOUS_BIDS', '1', 'Allow logged in users see previous bids', @t4, 1, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), 
    ('', 'Display previous bid count', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_PREVIOUS_BIDS_COUNT', '1', 'Display previous bid count', @t4, 2, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), 
    ('', 'Display reserve not met message', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_RESERVE_NOT_MET', '1', 'Display reserve not met message', @t4, 3, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), 
    ('', 'Display buy it now button', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_BUY_NOW', '1', 'Display buy it now button for items that have not met their reserve', @t4, 4, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), 
    ('', 'Remove winning auction item from cart', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_CART_REMOVE', '0', 'Allow customer to remove won aution item from shopping cart', @t4, 5, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), 
    ('', 'Display winning bidders name', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_WIN_BID_NAME', '1', 'Display winning bidders name', @t4, 6, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), 
    ('', 'Display winning bidders bid', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_WIN_BID_BID', '1', 'Display winning bidders bid', @t4, 7, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), 
    ('', 'Use CRON detection of auction close', 'AUCTION_CRON_ENABLE', '0', 'When Disabled (0=False), detecting closed auctions accrues during each page load.  Enabling (1=True), will speed up your entire zen site BUT you must add a cron job or your auctions will never be detected as closed.<br /><br />Check with your host for instructions on the right way to set CRON jobs <br />php -f /YOUR STORE PATH/cron.php >> /dev/null', @t4, 8, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), 
    ('', 'Display Pay Now button to winners', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_PAY_NOW', '1', 'Display the Pay Now button or auto add to cart', @t4, 9, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
    ('', 'Max bid for any product', 'MAX_AUCTION_BID_AMOUNT', '200', 'Enter the largest amount one can bid for a auction, <br />whole numbers only (5000)?', @t4, 10, now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
    #added for auction sidebox
    ('','Number of Products Auction SideBox', 'MAX_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_PRODUCTS', '2', 'Number of random Auction products to rotate in the sidebox<br />Enter the number of products to display in this sidebox at one time.<br /><br />How many products do you want to display in this sidebox?', @t4, 11, now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
    ('','Image - Auction SideBox Products Width', 'IMAGE_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_PRODUCTS_LISTING_WIDTH', '100', 'Default = 100', @t4, 12, now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
    ('','Image - Auction SideBox Products Height', 'IMAGE_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_PRODUCTS_LISTING_HEIGHT', '80', 'Default = 80', @t4, 13, now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
    ('','Display Auction SideBox Product Image', 'PRODUCT_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_LIST_IMAGE', '1', 'Do you want to display the Product Image?<br /><br />0= off 1= on', @t4, 14, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
    ('','Display Auction SideBox Product Name', 'PRODUCT_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_NAME', '1', 'Do you want to display the Product Name?<br /><br />0= off 1= on', @t4, 15, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
    ('','Display Auction SideBox Product Price', 'PRODUCT_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_PRICE', '1', 'Do you want to display the Product Price<br /><br />0= off 1= on', @t4, 16, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
    ('','Display Auction SideBox Product Time Left', 'PRODUCT_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_DATE_ADDED', '1', 'Do you want to display the Product Time left?<br /><br />0= off 1= on', @t4, 17, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
    ('','Display Auction SideBox Product Description', 'PRODUCT_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_DESCRIPTION', '150', 'How many characters do you want to display of the Product Description?<br /><br />0= OFF<br />150= Suggested Length, or enter the maximum number of characters to display', @t4, 18, now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
    #added for the information sidebox
    ('','Display Auction Information link in the Information sidebox', 'DEFINE_AUCTION_STATUS', '1', 'Display Auction Information link in the Information sidebox!<br /><br />0= OFF<br />1= ON', @t4, 19, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
    #added for the auction manager
    ('','Number of Bids, Content Box', 'DISPLAY_AUCTION_BIDS', '2', 'How Many bids to display in the Auction Manager Content Box!<br /><br />Default is 2', @t4, 20, now(), now(), NULL, NULL);

# ADD Auctions Manager menu items to admin menus
    INSERT INTO admin_pages (page_key,language_key,main_page,page_params,menu_key,display_on_menu,sort_order) VALUES ('configAuctionManager','BOX_CONFIGURATION_AUCTION_MANAGER','FILENAME_CONFIGURATION', CONCAT('gID=',@t4),'configuration','Y',@t4), 
    ('auctions','BOX_CATALOG_AUCTIONS_MANAGER','FILENAME_AUCTIONS_PRODUCTS','','catalog','Y','18'), 
    ('convertType','BOX_TOOLS_CONVERT_TYPE','FILENAME_CONVERT_TYPE','','tools','Y','14');

Plugin Contributions

Here's my suggested update.

1. Within the two tables inserted, there were 0000-00-00 formatted date/datetime fields that will wreak havoc with now-current versions of mySQL (i.e. those default values will generate errors, if defaulted). I've changed them to 0001-01-01 default date values. Note that you'll need to review the plugin's use of those values to make sure that it's not looking for the 0000-00-00 values specifically.

2. For the configuration table, I've added the table field-names for the inserts. I also removed the (unneeded) first element which would result in the auto-numbered configuration_id value.

Code:
    DROP TABLE IF EXISTS product_auction_extra;CREATE TABLE product_auction_extra (
      products_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      auction_clock tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
      bid_expire_date date NOT NULL default '0001-01-01',
      bid_expire_hour tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',
      bid_reserve_price decimal(10,2) NOT NULL default '0.00',
      bid_buynow_price decimal(10,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',
      bid_start_price DECIMAL( 10, 2 ) NOT NULL,   
      auction_closed VARCHAR( 1 ) DEFAULT 'N' NOT NULL,
      last_auction_winner_email_sent DATETIME NOT NULL,
      auction_closed_email_sent VARCHAR( 1 ) DEFAULT 'N' NOT NULL,
      bid_minimum_increase decimal(10,2) NOT NULL default '0.00',
      auction_start int(1) NOT NULL default '0',
      PRIMARY KEY  (products_id)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM;

# ADD some indicies TO make the queries RUN faster looking FOR closed auctions
    ALTER TABLE product_auction_extra ADD INDEX (bid_expire_date);
    ALTER TABLE product_auction_extra ADD INDEX (bid_expire_hour);
    ALTER TABLE product_auction_extra ADD INDEX (auction_closed);

# Table structure for table products_auctions 
    DROP TABLE IF EXISTS products_auctions;
    CREATE TABLE products_auctions (
      `bid_id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
      `customers_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      `products_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      `customers_bid` decimal(15,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',
      `date_of_bid` datetime NOT NULL default '0001-01-01 00:00:00',
      PRIMARY KEY  (`bid_id`),
      KEY (`date_of_bid`)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM;

SET @t3=0;
    SELECT @t3:=type_id 
    FROM product_types
    WHERE type_name = 'Product - Auction'
    LIMIT 1;
    DELETE FROM product_type_layout WHERE product_type_id = @t3; 
    DELETE FROM product_types WHERE type_id = @t3;

INSERT INTO product_types VALUES ('', 'Product - Auction', 'product_auction', '1', 'N', '', now(), now());

SET @t4=0;
    SELECT (@t4:=type_id) as t4 
    FROM product_types
    WHERE type_handler= 'product_auction';

INSERT INTO product_type_layout 
    VALUES 
    ('','Show Model Number', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_MODEL', '1', 'Display Model Number on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '1', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
           ('','Show Weight', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_WEIGHT', '1', 'Display Weight on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '2', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
           ('','Show Attribute Weight', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_WEIGHT_ATTRIBUTES', '1', 'Display Attribute Weight on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '3', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
           ('','Show Manufacturer', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_MANUFACTURER', '1', 'Display Manufacturer Name on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '4', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
           ('','Show Quantity in Shopping Cart', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_IN_CART_QTY', '1', 'Display Quantity in Current Shopping Cart on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '5', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
           ('','Show Quantity in Stock', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_QUANTITY', '1', 'Display Quantity in Stock on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '6', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
           ('','Show Product Reviews Count', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_REVIEWS_COUNT', '1', 'Display Product Reviews Count on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '7', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
           ('','Show Product Reviews Button', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_REVIEWS', '1', 'Display Product Reviews Button on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '8', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
           ('','Show Date Available', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_DATE_AVAILABLE', '1', 'Display Date Available on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '9', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
           ('','Show Date Added', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_DATE_ADDED', '1', 'Display Date Added on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '10', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
           ('','Show Product URL', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_URL', '1', 'Display URL on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '11', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
           ('','Show Starting At text on Price', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_STARTING_AT', '1', 'Display Starting At text on products with attributes Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '12', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
           ('','Show Product Tell a Friend button', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_TELL_A_FRIEND', '1', 'Display the Tell a Friend button on Product Info<br /><br />Note: Turning this setting off does not affect the Tell a Friend box in the columns and turning off the Tell a Friend box does not affect the button<br />0= off 1= on', @t4, '13', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
           ('','Product Free Shipping Image Status - Catalog', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_ALWAYS_FREE_SHIPPING_IMAGE_SWITCH', '0', 'Show the Free Shipping image/text in the catalog?', @t4, '14', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''Yes''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''No'')), '),
           ('','Show Reserve Price or not!', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_RESERVE_INFO', '1', 'Display Reserve price Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '15', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
    #admin defaults
           ('','Product Price Tax Class Default - When adding new products?', 'DEFAULT_PRODUCT_AUCTION_TAX_CLASS_ID', '0', 'What should the Product Price Tax Class Default ID be when adding new products?', @t4, '16', now(), now(), NULL, ''),
           ('','Product Virtual Default Status - Skip Shipping Address - When adding new products?', 'DEFAULT_PRODUCT_AUCTION_PRODUCTS_VIRTUAL', '0', 'Default Virtual Product status to be ON when adding new products?', @t4, '17', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
           ('','Product Free Shipping Default Status - Normal Shipping Rules - When adding new products?', 'DEFAULT_PRODUCT_AUCTION_PRODUCTS_IS_ALWAYS_FREE_SHIPPING', '0', 'What should the Default Free Shipping status be when adding new products?', @t4, '18', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
    #added for image and meta tags
           ('','Show Product Additional Images', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES', '1', 'Display Additional Images on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '19', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
           ('','Show Product Additional Shipping Images', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_FREE_SHIPPING_INFO_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES', '1', 'Display Additional Free shipping Images on Product Info 0= off 1= on', @t4, '20', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
           ('','Show Metatags Title Default - Product Title', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_METATAGS_TITLE_STATUS', '1', 'Display Product Title in Meta Tags Title 0= off 1= on', @t4, '21', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
           ('','Show Metatags Title Default - Product Name', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_METATAGS_PRODUCTS_NAME_STATUS', '1', 'Display Product Name in Meta Tags Title 0= off 1= on', @t4, '22', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
           ('','Show Metatags Title Default - Product Model', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_METATAGS_MODEL_STATUS', '1', 'Display Product Model in Meta Tags Title 0= off 1= on', @t4, '23', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
           ('','Show Metatags Title Default - Product Price', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_METATAGS_PRICE_STATUS', '1', 'Display Product Price in Meta Tags Title 0= off 1= on', @t4, '24', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
           ('','Show Metatags Title Default - Product Tagline', 'SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_METATAGS_TITLE_TAGLINE_STATUS', '1', 'Display Product Tagline in Meta Tags Title 0= off 1= on', @t4, '25', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), ');

INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES ('', 'Auction Manager', 'Set Auction Options', '1', '1');

UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = last_insert_id() WHERE configuration_group_id = last_insert_id();

SET @t4=0;
    SELECT (@t4:=configuration_group_id) as t4 
    FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title= 'Auction Manager';
    INSERT INTO configuration
    (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function)
    VALUES 
    ('Display previous bids to logged in users', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_PREVIOUS_BIDS', '1', 'Allow logged in users see previous bids', @t4, 1, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), 
    ('Display previous bid count', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_PREVIOUS_BIDS_COUNT', '1', 'Display previous bid count', @t4, 2, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), 
    ('Display reserve not met message', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_RESERVE_NOT_MET', '1', 'Display reserve not met message', @t4, 3, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), 
    ('Display buy it now button', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_BUY_NOW', '1', 'Display buy it now button for items that have not met their reserve', @t4, 4, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), 
    ('Remove winning auction item from cart', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_CART_REMOVE', '0', 'Allow customer to remove won aution item from shopping cart', @t4, 5, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), 
    ('Display winning bidders name', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_WIN_BID_NAME', '1', 'Display winning bidders name', @t4, 6, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), 
    ('Display winning bidders bid', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_WIN_BID_BID', '1', 'Display winning bidders bid', @t4, 7, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), 
    ('Use CRON detection of auction close', 'AUCTION_CRON_ENABLE', '0', 'When Disabled (0=False), detecting closed auctions accrues during each page load.  Enabling (1=True), will speed up your entire zen site BUT you must add a cron job or your auctions will never be detected as closed.<br /><br />Check with your host for instructions on the right way to set CRON jobs <br />php -f /YOUR STORE PATH/cron.php >> /dev/null', @t4, 8, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'), 
    ('Display Pay Now button to winners', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_PAY_NOW', '1', 'Display the Pay Now button or auto add to cart', @t4, 9, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
    ('Max bid for any product', 'MAX_AUCTION_BID_AMOUNT', '200', 'Enter the largest amount one can bid for a auction, <br />whole numbers only (5000)?', @t4, 10, now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
    #added for auction sidebox
    ('Number of Products Auction SideBox', 'MAX_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_PRODUCTS', '2', 'Number of random Auction products to rotate in the sidebox<br />Enter the number of products to display in this sidebox at one time.<br /><br />How many products do you want to display in this sidebox?', @t4, 11, now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Image - Auction SideBox Products Width', 'IMAGE_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_PRODUCTS_LISTING_WIDTH', '100', 'Default = 100', @t4, 12, now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Image - Auction SideBox Products Height', 'IMAGE_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_PRODUCTS_LISTING_HEIGHT', '80', 'Default = 80', @t4, 13, now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Display Auction SideBox Product Image', 'PRODUCT_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_LIST_IMAGE', '1', 'Do you want to display the Product Image?<br /><br />0= off 1= on', @t4, 14, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
    ('Display Auction SideBox Product Name', 'PRODUCT_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_NAME', '1', 'Do you want to display the Product Name?<br /><br />0= off 1= on', @t4, 15, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
    ('Display Auction SideBox Product Price', 'PRODUCT_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_PRICE', '1', 'Do you want to display the Product Price<br /><br />0= off 1= on', @t4, 16, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
    ('Display Auction SideBox Product Time Left', 'PRODUCT_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_DATE_ADDED', '1', 'Do you want to display the Product Time left?<br /><br />0= off 1= on', @t4, 17, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
    ('Display Auction SideBox Product Description', 'PRODUCT_AUCTION_SIDEBOX_DESCRIPTION', '150', 'How many characters do you want to display of the Product Description?<br /><br />0= OFF<br />150= Suggested Length, or enter the maximum number of characters to display', @t4, 18, now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
    #added for the information sidebox
    ('Display Auction Information link in the Information sidebox', 'DEFINE_AUCTION_STATUS', '1', 'Display Auction Information link in the Information sidebox!<br /><br />0= OFF<br />1= ON', @t4, 19, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')), '),
    #added for the auction manager
    ('Number of Bids, Content Box', 'DISPLAY_AUCTION_BIDS', '2', 'How Many bids to display in the Auction Manager Content Box!<br /><br />Default is 2', @t4, 20, now(), now(), NULL, NULL);

# ADD Auctions Manager menu items to admin menus
    INSERT INTO admin_pages (page_key,language_key,main_page,page_params,menu_key,display_on_menu,sort_order) VALUES ('configAuctionManager','BOX_CONFIGURATION_AUCTION_MANAGER','FILENAME_CONFIGURATION', CONCAT('gID=',@t4),'configuration','Y',@t4), 
    ('auctions','BOX_CATALOG_AUCTIONS_MANAGER','FILENAME_AUCTIONS_PRODUCTS','','catalog','Y','18'), 
    ('convertType','BOX_TOOLS_CONVERT_TYPE','FILENAME_CONVERT_TYPE','','tools','Y','14');

Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 236371727374 LastLast