Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Auction Product Type

I get the same error when i try to install the sql patch.
    Does anybody have any idea what I have to do to get the patch installed?

Plugin Contributions

That SQL works fine for me. However, your version appears unwilling to treat the empty string as a null value. First off try replacing the relevant line in the patch (line 21 about half way down) with
    INSERT INTO product_types VALUES (NULL, 'Product - Auction', 'product_auction', '1', 'N', '', now(), now());
    If that doesn't work for you try
    INSERT INTO product_types set type_name='Product - Auction', type_handler='product_auction', type_master_type='1', allow_add_to_cart='N', default_image='', date_added=now(), last_modified=now();
    You will also need to check whether the statements after this executed successfully. If so your database will already have that data in and executing them again would cause duplicates. But my guess would be that they will have suffered from the same problem and need similar approaches to make them work.
    Last edited by kuroi; 27 Sep 2007 at 06:58 AM.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

i went one query at a time and it was working but on the last query
    i got this error

Column 'configuration_group_id' cannot be null

here are the queries i was using

INSERT INTO configuration set configuration_title= 'Display previous bids to logged in users', configuration_key= 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_PREVIOUS_BIDS', configuration_value= '1', configuration_description='Allow logged in users see previous bids', configuration_group_id= @t4,sort_order= 1, last_modified=now(),date_added=now(),use_function= NULL, set_function='zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),';

INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (null, 'Display previous bids to logged in users', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_PREVIOUS_BIDS', '1', 'Allow logged in users see previous bids', @t4, 1, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),');

any help would be appreciated

Plugin Contributions

Are you also running the statements that immediately precede these where the sql variable @t4 is defined?

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

here is the error i get when i put the t AT 4 statements in

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '; SELECT (@t4:=configuration_group_id) as t4 FROM configuration_group WHERE ' at line 1

here is the query i just tried

SET @t4=0;
    SELECT (@t4:=configuration_group_id) as t4
    FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title= 'Auction Manager';

INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (null, 'Display previous bids to logged in users', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_PREVIOUS_BIDS', '1', 'Allow logged in users see previous bids', @t4, 1, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
    (null, 'Display previous bid count', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_PREVIOUS_BIDS_COUNT', '1', 'Display previous bid count', @t4, 2, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
    (null, 'Display reserve not met message', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_RESERVE_NOT_MET', '1', 'Display reserve not met message', @t4, 3, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
    (null, 'Display buy it now button', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_BUY_NOW', '1', 'Display buy it now button for items that have not met their reserve', @t4, 4, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
    (null, 'Display winning bidders name', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_WIN_BID_NAME', '1', 'Display winning bidders name', @t4, 5, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),'),
    (null, 'Display winning bidders bid', 'AUCTION_INFO_DISPLAY_WIN_BID_BID', '1', 'Display winning bidders bid', @t4, 6, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(''id''=>''1'', ''text''=>''True''), array(''id''=>''0'', ''text''=>''False'')),');

Plugin Contributions

im hosting my own site. why wouldn't any of my sql patches go in easily
    is there something i need to install on my server?

Plugin Contributions

It does sound as though there are problems with your SQL. Are you using MySQL? If so, what version?

Plugin Contributions

im using mysql 5.0.2
    and php 5.2.4

Plugin Contributions

I found out where the problem was

it was in my mysql configuration. all i had to do was

go through the mysql server config wizard

and uncheck strict mode

then all the patches went in with no problem

Plugin Contributions

That's helpful to know. Thanks for posting the solution.

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast