Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Auction Product Type

I did discover one bug in this add-on. The file includes/templates/classic/templates/tpl_product_auction_info_display.php, around line 128 is missing a php closing tag (or whatever it's called).

Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * display the products additional images
     */
      require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_additional_images.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_additional_images.php');
    Should be:

Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * display the products additional images
     */
      require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_additional_images.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_additional_images.php'); ?>
    Correcting this should help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mzimmers View Post
    I did discover one bug in this add-on. The file includes/templates/classic/templates/tpl_product_auction_info_display.php, around line 128 is missing a php closing tag (or whatever it's called).

That was covered some pages back and is fixed in the next release. I've also changed some of the coding to work with 1.3.9 and now 1.3.9b which is why it's taking longer to put out the update.

If your still getting blank pages, and running 1.3.8, try the Debug Error-Logging Utility tool
    https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=82
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

Hi, Dave –

Thanks for the reply. Sorry I duplicated information here. I'm not getting blank pages any more; that was cockpit error on my part. As near as I can see, it's operational (or at least displays properly) in v139a.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, Dave –

Thanks for the reply. Sorry I duplicated information here. I'm not getting blank pages any more; that was cockpit error on my part. As near as I can see, it's operational (or at least displays properly) in v139a.
    I kind of figured you know about the tool after I clicked the submit button... lest with 1.3.9 it's built in.

Theirs a few changes in the code in 139 that's worth making changes in the auction mod as will, I'm fixing some of the junk code and cleaning things up that I haven't had time to look at before... Pulse it helps when the next version of php comes out if your not that far behind it....
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

I just integrated APT with a different shop instantiation (for more testing). Now, I get the "Product - Auction" choice twice in the pull-down menu. Any idea what I did to double my pleasure? Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Update: I ran the uninstall SQL, and then the install SQL again. I did this twice, since I got a bunch of funny error messages the first time around. I think this solved it, but I'd like to hear any thoughts from someone who knows a bit about this add-on.

Plugin Contributions

And, while the DB seems happy now, I've added a product for auction. When I go to its page, I get the following error:

document.getElementById("remain") is null
    http://www.cinderellaantiques.com/sh...products_id=28
    Line 64
    document.getElementById("remain").in...utes+" minutes, "+seconds+" seconds";

Can someone please decode this for me? The file product_auction_info.php is just a bunch of defines; I have no idea where this document.getElementById came from.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

One more bit of data: this function seems to be undefined:

window.attachEvent("onload", setCountDown)

OK, I'll be quiet now and let someone look at this.

Plugin Contributions

I just integrated APT with a different shop instantiation (for more testing). Now, I get the "Product - Auction" choice twice in the pull-down menu. Any idea what I did to double my pleasure? Thanks.
    There was a problem in the SQL statements... and me... I was just adding to them for updates and not reading them. I did read them this time and trashed the file. the next set will never do that again...

I've added a product for auction. When I go to its page, I get the following error:

document.getElementById("remain") is null
    Line 64
    document.getElementById("remain").in...utes+" minutes, "+seconds+" seconds";

Can someone please decode this for me? The file product_auction_info.php is just a bunch of defines; I have no idea where this document.getElementById came from.

Thanks.
    When you create a auction it needs both a beginning date and an ending date, no date and errors happen..... the date is blank. When I get some time, I really need to set down and rewrite that time code.. and add error checking to prevent blank dates.
    One more bit of data: this function seems to be undefined:

window.attachEvent("onload", setCountDown)

OK, I'll be quiet now and let someone look at this.
    This should disappear when the time is set. I tried to write the onload event for the clock so it would stack with other onload's that may be in use.
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

Hey, Dave –

Thanks for the answers. I've done a lot of playing with it, and have a few more questions:

1. it appears that there's a placeholder in the tpl_product_auction_info_display.php file for an "ask a question" area, but it's essentially empty. Is this by design?
    2. it might have been my messing around, but there seems to be a bug that arises when I reload a page after bidding. It duplicates the entry in the previous bid list, and updates the bid counter.
    3. during testing, my initial bid was rejected as being too small, even though it was exactly the starting price.

I've also made several cosmetic changes, which can be seen here:
    http://www.cinderellaantiques.com/sh...products_id=29

If you'd like any or all of these for your future release, just say the word, and I'll send you the files. Thanks for all your work on this.

Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast