Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Auction Product Type

Receiving the same error

Plugin Contributions

It still gave me the same error.
    I'm deleting and going to start with a fresh Zencart install.
    This is just going to be an example store so I am going to use the basic templates that are already installed.
    Will post update here when completed.

Apologize for duplicate post.... the previous one didn't show even when refreshing the page. It wasn't until I posted this that it could be seen.

Plugin Contributions

Even after fresh install.... still same error.
    Really need this thing to work asap. :-(

Plugin Contributions

Here is the new log from today where I tried it again.

Code:
    [26-Jul-2021 19:11:03 America/New_York] Request URI: /CarlsComics/MYADMINNAME/index.php?cmd=sqlpatch&action=execute, IP address: 66.27.190.49#1  trigger_error() called at [/home/my2xjapd1vrv/acomiccon.thedesertcactus.com/CarlsComics/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:170]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/my2xjapd1vrv/acomiccon.thedesertcactus.com/CarlsComics/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:142]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/my2xjapd1vrv/acomiccon.thedesertcactus.com/CarlsComics/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:269]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/my2xjapd1vrv/acomiccon.thedesertcactus.com/CarlsComics/MYADMINNAME/sqlpatch.php:291]
    #5  executeSql() called at [/home/my2xjapd1vrv/acomiccon.thedesertcactus.com/CarlsComics/MYADMINNAME/sqlpatch.php:736]
    #6  require(/home/my2xjapd1vrv/acomiccon.thedesertcactus.com/CarlsComics/MYADMINNAME/sqlpatch.php) called at [/home/my2xjapd1vrv/acomiccon.thedesertcactus.com/CarlsComics/MYADMINNAME/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'CREATE TABLE product_auction_extra ( products_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0'...' at line 1 :: DROP TABLE IF EXISTS product_auction_extra;CREATE TABLE product_auction_extra ( products_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0', auction_clock tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', bid_expire_date date NOT NULL default '0001-01-01', bid_expire_hour tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0', bid_reserve_price decimal(10,2) NOT NULL default '0.00', bid_buynow_price decimal(10,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000', bid_start_price DECIMAL( 10, 2 ) NOT NULL, auction_closed VARCHAR( 1 ) DEFAULT 'N' NOT NULL, last_auction_winner_email_sent DATETIME NOT NULL, auction_closed_email_sent VARCHAR( 1 ) DEFAULT 'N' NOT NULL, bid_minimum_increase decimal(10,2) NOT NULL default '0.00', auction_start int(1) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY  (products_id) ) ENGINE=MyISAM; ==> (as called by) /home/my2xjapd1vrv/acomiccon.thedesertcactus.com/CarlsComics/MYADMINNAME/sqlpatch.php on line 291 <== in /home/my2xjapd1vrv/acomiccon.thedesertcactus.com/CarlsComics/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 170.

Plugin Contributions

I've run that updated set of installation code directly via my site's phpMyAdmin's SQL tab with no errors.

Plugin Contributions

I really hate to give up on this plugin but it will not work on my site. I am trying to install it to a new basic site and it causes a 500 error.
    Really needed this to work :-(

Plugin Contributions

Can someone PLEASE make a version of this that works with the latest version of ZC? This is maddening!

Plugin Contributions

Will version V1.5.0 or is there a newer version I cant find of Auction Product type mod work with version V1.5.6c of Zencart? will I need to do a lot of file modifications? I'm not real good at adding these add-ons . I just muddle my way through it. Thanks for any help

Plugin Contributions

see answer in other post.

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374