Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal 2.0 for zen cart

I didnt sign up for AMEX and Discover because they were extra. Amex is an extra $5 But here is my fee schedue and 6 month contract

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by replicapropscom
    The sales rep from paypal will be logging on soon to help. I'll leave it to him to clear this up. I apparently can not get my point accross.

excellent : )

Plugin Contributions

Ok another 2 hours on the phone with paypal,

I have to apologize to Robert,

it seems that as usual paypal has NO freakin clue what the left and right hands are doing.

I was talking to the PAYPAL sales team earlier,
    the information I listed earlier is what paypal is offering

this phonecall got me through to the verisign sales team.

they are offering paypal pro w/ payflow

it is the payflow gateway piggybacking on paypal pro.

it is $20 a month flat rate. no extra fees... however ONLY the verisign team can authorize it....

OK now that that is out in the open we need to figure out why in the world the pfp module is voiding on a freakin email address that it shouldnt be asking for.

once again Robert I apologize...

<< Shakes fist at and kisks dirt at the dumb SOBS at paypal, left and right need to get their crap together
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Plugin Contributions

Dude no reason to appologize, its Miller time now. I have to thank you for spending so much time on this.

This new service should be a great thing for lots of people.

Since my service is already activated, I will be the test bed for anything you need me to do.

Plugin Contributions

Merlinpa1969 has updated the payflow pro module and I just tested his fix and it works perfectly.

you can download the module here http://www.zen-cart.com/archived_con...owpro-1.2f.zip

Open it and comment out lines 294 and 351

so that they look like

//$parmList .= "&EMAIL=".' Email:'. $order->customer['email_address'];

It will work perfectly after you install. Just make sure you follow the instructions on the SQL install and set the permisions in the bin files to 755

To sum up what this is
    Paypal 2.0 is a no contract, flat $20 per month full service gateway that runs directly on zencart with no problems. It includes Visa MC Discover and Amex
    It is seemless and transparent to the customer, the money is captured automatically from the customers credit card and available to you in your paypal account immediatly.
    There are no hidden fees, only the 2.9% +0.30 per transaction.

I just purchase an item from my website using it, and the money was in my paypal account with in 30 seconds, ready to spend.

Id like to give a huge Thanks to Tony for not choking me for driving him crazy, and for everyone else who didn't call me retarded.

Enjoy it folks.
    Rob

Plugin Contributions

When I called and tried to sign up (we are a Toronto, ON, Canada based company), PayPal refused to help us claiming that you need to be in the US (have a Tax ID, Social Security Number, etc.) Another words, it seems this PayPal 2.0 has the same limitations as the PayPal Pro, when it comes to Canadians anyway.

According to PayPal, you can get PayFlow Pro separately, no problem, but you can't link it to your PayPal account, it has to connect to another internet merchant account.

Can anyone confirm? Is there a complete PayPal solution for Canadians, except IPN?

Plugin Contributions

Don't call Paypal, call the versign office. I don't know the answer to your question, however call the sales rep I bought mine from. Here is his info.
    Meric Turkoglu

Account Executive

PayPal Payment Services

Direct: 408-967-5857

Toll-free: 888-847-2747 ext. 75857

UPDATE:
    Meric is no longer the contact person. Use this information instead:
    Michael Chauvel
    PayPal Merchant Services
    office 408.967.5839
    Toll-free: 888-847-2747 ext. 75857
    [email protected]

Plugin Contributions

my god , it is amazing how little they know about what they are doing there.

big props to you for wading through all the crap to figure it out .

so when the money ends up in your paypal account does it have the little ship buttons ?

Plugin Contributions

No, it only captures the funds. This is a limitation, however if it is based on the software of the payment module and not on paypal them selves, then im sure we can have a guru here update the module.
    I know, that when I did the test, the payment showed up and all the feilds for address, and email were there, but not filled in. So I can only assume the info is simply not being captured by the payment module since the feilds are actuall there.
    here is a screen shot of what showed up in paypal. So hopefully someone here can look at the code and see if its not being captured.

Plugin Contributions

hopefully that aspect will get worked out . certainly would be enough for me to try again.

i like the new click and ship mod but the click and ship wont let you ship first class mail : (

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast