Plugin Contributions

Default Recieving error after restore

Hello I made the mistake of installing Dual Price on my store that was working properly. It screwed up due to the fact the module isnt able to run on the newer version of Zen Cart. I had my host restore the program and database to 24 hours earlier and then I tried to upload an EP file from today. I recieve the following errors and I am wondering if anyone can help me figure out why this happened. Thank You

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/jchaters/public_html/onlineorder/temp/Full-EP2006Aug09-nospecial.txt) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/jchaters/public_html/onlineorder/admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/easypopulate_functions.php on line 57

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpOIXDRM' to '/home/jchaters/public_html/onlineorder/temp/Full-EP2006Aug09-nospecial.txt' in /home/jchaters/public_html/onlineorder/admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/easypopulate_functions.php on line 57

Warning: file(/home/jchaters/public_html/onlineorder/temp/Full-EP2006Aug09-nospecial.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jchaters/public_html/onlineorder/admin/easypopulate.php on line 1201

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/jchaters/public_html/onlineorder/admin/easypopulate.php on line 1301

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Recieving error after restore

the folder into which easy populate is attempting to save your uploaded file in order to process it ... is read-only. Try making it read-write.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I had changed the permissions to 777 on all the folders of these list admin/includes/functions/extra_functions before posting but it made no difference. Canyou see anything else? Thanks Jim

Plugin Contributions

Thank you, it was the temp file. I have changed the other permissions back. Thanks again, Jim