Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: DUAL Pricing version 2 for 1.3.0.2 Donations

As far as I know, there has always been a problem with Dual Prices changing your wholesale price(s) to one number if you edit a product. Its just one of those things I've learned to deal with and has been the only problem I've had with this mod. If I am editing a lot of products, I just leave the prices alone and when I am finished I'll use the Quick Updates mod, which supports dual pricing, and I'll fix all my prices at once in there.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by craftzombie View Post
    As far as I know, there has always been a problem with Dual Prices changing your wholesale price(s) to one number if you edit a product. Its just one of those things I've learned to deal with and has been the only problem I've had with this mod. If I am editing a lot of products, I just leave the prices alone and when I am finished I'll use the Quick Updates mod, which supports dual pricing, and I'll fix all my prices at once in there.
    interesting thought - so i uploaded Quick Updates to my store... how does one use this module to update dual pricing? i'm only seeing "price" and "price (inc)"

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by yellowdaises View Post
    interesting thought - so i uploaded Quick Updates to my store... how does one use this module to update dual pricing? i'm only seeing "price" and "price (inc)"

Thanks
    I should have been more specific when I said it supports dual pricing. It supports dual pricing when you do this:

In admin/includes/extra_configures/quick_updates.php

change:

Code:
    @define('QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_WHOLESALE_PRICE', 'false');
    to

Code:
    @define('QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_WHOLESALE_PRICE', 'true');

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by craftzombie View Post
    I should have been more specific when I said it supports dual pricing. It supports dual pricing when you do this:

In admin/includes/extra_configures/quick_updates.php

change:

Code:
    @define('QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_WHOLESALE_PRICE', 'false');
    to

Code:
    @define('QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_WHOLESALE_PRICE', 'true');
    Thanks guys,

I was facing the same problem as yellowdaises. Worked like a charm craftzombie! Makes it ALOT easier to work with the wholesale prices now!

Ali

Plugin Contributions

Can someone summarise the state of this module perhaps?
    I've been following the thread for about 7 months and I'm still unsure whether it works 100% with ZC 1.37 at this point or not.

I understand it works for quite a few people, but it still sounds as if it has some caveats with others... is that the case?

All I need is to have retail and wholesale prices and still have everything else in the cart work properly.

I'm also happy to wait if this is something that is on the ZC roadmap.. does anyone know?

Thanks for any comments
    Rob

Plugin Contributions

Is there a way for wholesale clients to see Retail price when they shop? I tried with tpl_product_info_display from DP (first version I guess) and it didn't work. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Hmmmmmm! I have spent the last hour or so reading up on this mod. I accidentally installed Version 1 [DOH!]. I'm running ZC 1.3.7, so I d/led version 1.3.7 and just uploaded the files didn't do any DB changes [minor as they were], and it *seems* to work fine, with the meta tag button come back, my cart fully functioning again, and the same issue with the wholesale price dropping back to a non-decimal like everyone else seems to have. Awesome mod, thanks for everyone who has spent time on this.

Would just like to say, even though it does have the few small issues it does, it would be really good if this was on the main download page after the Version 1 stable version, I saw a couple others have accidentally made the same mistake as me and this might save them spending ages reading through the forums trying to find the latest update!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Kudra View Post
    Would just like to say, even though it does have the few small issues it does, it would be really good if this was on the main download page after the Version 1 stable version, I saw a couple others have accidentally made the same mistake as me and this might save them spending ages reading through the forums trying to find the latest update!
    I could add it if there was a popular demand, I just feel like I am butting int to some ones else's space.

so can I get a witness people? All the people in the house (forum?) who want this in the main down loads section say amen!
    JOsh

Plugin Contributions

I think it's a great idea JOsh! It happened to me too.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ########################## View Post
    I could add it if there was a popular demand, I just feel like I am butting int to some ones else's space.

so can I get a witness people? All the people in the house (forum?) who want this in the main down loads section say amen!
    JOsh
    I'm pretty desperate for a solution so... AMEN, whatever you guys need!

I have an additional question if you dont mind... and im not sure if it can be achieved with this mod or at all for that matter ~

I need to have retail/wholesale prices. For a few particular products I want to have a minimum purchase for wholesale, but not necessarily for retail.

For example, a 3oz votive glass can be purhcased for X.xx/each retail but for wholesale the price would be XX.xx and you would be purchasing in a lot of four of the same scent.

Make sense? ANy idea at all???

THanks much
    M

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast