Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default cc charged but no order! Authorize.net

I've read the two threads here about paypal orders getting lost; but I am having the same problem with just one order.

The customer was charged on three attempts to place an order on his visa through usaepay but no notification and no indication in admin of the order. I found it by chance while looking over my usaepay account. Now I am wading through all our registered customers to see if anyone else registered without ordering.

Any hints on how to solve? We have since then gotten a few orders through usaepay just fine and paypal is working fine. we have zencart 1.3.0.2

Plugin Contributions

Re: cc charged but no order!

It happened again. usaepay charged a card 3 times but no order came through at all. We showed a registered member with no order in the admin. This time the shopper sent some info about what was happening. How do I fix this?

I have tried to order 4 times (after communicating with you) and do not have time to place this order yet again. I keep getting a time out message At step 3 - order confirmation: Whoops! Your session has expired.
    If you were placing an order, please login and your shopping cart will be restored. You may then go back to the checkout and complete your final purchases.

If you had completed an order and wish to review it, or had a download and wish to retrieve it, please go to your My Account page to view your order.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: cc charged but no order!

sounds like it might be a gateway issue
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Plugin Contributions

Re: cc charged but no order!

(that's my boss up there) What tells you it is a gateway error?

After the customer clicks "confirm" at step three they are brought right back to the page they just clicked (step three) but when they go to click the confirm button again they see at the bottom of the step three-confirm page the attached warning:

---------------------
    Whoops! Your session has expired.
    If you were placing an order, please login and your shopping cart will be restored. You may then go back to the checkout and complete your final purchases.

If you had completed an order and wish to review it, or had a download and wish to retrieve it, please go to your My Account page to view your order.
    ------------------------

QUESTIONS: What tells you this is a gateway error?

If it is a zencart error I should be able to find that text in the code and I can:
    It is in time_out.php

This is a pretty serious problem but it is not happening all the time, maybe everyother day that we know of. If the customer is using their back button would that cause it? Is there somewhere, if a zen issue, I can set the time out time or conditions?

Plugin Contributions

Yes, I am curious about this error as well.

On our website, every few orders there is one that glitches out. The client's download count will automatically expire, even though they just purchased the songs a couple minutes prior and they have not downloaded their file yet. It is not with any particular file... just today we had someone purchase the exact same file, and it worked for one person, but the other person's expired.

I'll repost if I figure out some connection regarding 'excessive clicking' or if specific browsers are having a hard time logging their counts.

Dunno.

-dave

Plugin Contributions

I recently did a clean install of 1.3.7 and my 4th order had this problem. The credit card was charged, but no order. Luckily the customer was wise enough to email me to ensure the order was processed, so using the master password contrib, i faked the actual order, enabling a free checkout process, and marking it correctly.

That was about a month ago. Today I had a returning customer from about 2 weeks ago. He must have continuously clicked the button because it charged his card 4 times, at $190 each time. I finally put the site into maintenance mode so he would stop and emailed him about it. I'm still waiting to hear back from him.

I'm using Authorizenet_aim for my gateway. I notice that gateway module file was modified for 1.3.7. No chance of any mishaps on the module side? I've never had this problem with my 1.3.5 store

I hope to hear back from this customer about what he was experiencing and I will post it here.

Plugin Contributions

customer issue Re: cc charged but no order!

This problem was solved for us somehow and I'll try to note some things we did, although I'm not sure what exactly stopped it from happening.

We still keep an eye out for any new members who do not have orders and scan our records to see if a charge or multiple charges occured.

It was something to do with how our server's security settings handled sessions. They've upgraded somethings...sorry to be so uninformed on that.

It was NOT USAepay, our gateway, at all....but we did find in our search and many many phone calls that someone had written the wrong number down for processing Discover cards with Newtek, the Merchant account we use.

I also edited all the pages where payment information exist with a bold link to contact with any problems with the forms.

To some degree, I think all the pieces just need to learn to get a long and get in sink when you do a new install. Anyway, we almost never have a problem now and have not seen this particular one repeat in a few months.

Plugin Contributions

I'm still waiting for feedback from the customer about what he was seeing, however I did manage to force the order through again using Master Password and temporarily enabling a passive payment method (money order).

Luckily I have authorize.net merchant processed receipts sent to my email account so I see when an order is processed and can see that if it is missing the actual zen-cart order email that there is something wrong, but still haven't figured out what the problem is.

Plugin Contributions

I had the same exact issue but with Authorize.net... VERY VERY interested in finding a solution.

Angel

Plugin Contributions

I am currently having the exact same issue. Transaction goes through with Authorize.net but no order appears in the database.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast