Hello,

Incidentally I posted something like this before but it was removed by the moderator(s) and instead I got an email about the partnership program offered by ZenCart. I replied to the email and filled out the application but have not had a response yet. It has been almost a month.

We are trying to develop a supported solution to provide an automated installation through our in-house written control panel so that shared web hosting clients can install ZenCart themselves.

We'd like the modules to already be installed so they can choose from a larger number of modules without having to install the modules themselves if at all possible.

Applicable Project Requirements:
--------------------------------------------
..<snip>..
III) Payment Gateway
- Must support widely used payment gateways, namely: authorize.net, paypal,
verisign/paypal payflow pro, linkpoint, echeck, cybersource, worldpay.
- Other gateway modules may be needed upon requests from clients.

IV) Shipping Method
- Must support a variety of shipping methods including UPS, USPS, FEDEX,
DHL, Canada Post

V) Security
- Enable support for SSL automatically requiring our client to obtain an SSL cert
- Enable support for credit card CVV2 code (this is likely up to the payment module(s))

VIII) Installation/Uninstallation
- Provide one click installation via our CP along with detailed step-by-step
instruction for both Windows and *nix intallations
- Provide an uninstallation ability with warnings. This should provide
options to delete directories created by the software as well as clear out
any databases used by it.

IX) Administration
- Provide a link to shopping cart administration via our CP, ideally without
further authentication
..<snip>..
--------------------------------------------

If anyone has any information on how to develop and automated installation that would be supportable by ZenCart and in the forums (for our staff and our customers) please let me know.

Ultimately we'd like to bypass the installation script that ZenCart distributes and provide the information ourselves through an API of some kind.

Thanks for reading this nonetheless!