Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Candied Apple V1.0

I kind of rushed near the end, so further customization is up to you. This soon to be available template is based upon the Classic XHTML template. Glossy red accents and red text compliment this ode to the original Classic. Very easy to customize, this is a great starting point for experimentation. All margin problems have been re-worked, so the template looks perfect between IE and FF. Coding has past strict validation.

A screenshot is attached if the link above goes sour.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Kim; 31 Aug 2006 at 02:47 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Candied Blueberry V1.0

I made a blue version tonight, I was bored.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Default Minor update for both versions...

I left out a selector code block. If you click on a category in the sidebox, you'll notice that the product list appears in one column with no spacing inbetween or anything visible separation. This will fix the product category list with spacing and colored border lines.

Code:
    .productListing-data {
                 padding: 0.5em;
                 border-bottom: 1px solid #cc0000;
                 }
    The color code #cc0000 is for Candied Apple and the color code for Candied Blueberry is #0033ff or update via a modified color scheme.

Not a serious update, but a recommended addition into the stylesheet for either template version. I forgot to add this in, sorry.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Candied Apple V1.0

Hi

I managed to create the cart okay yesterday, first attempt, and I am left with the Classic template.

I have uploaded the Candied Apple template into the directory in which the default template exists but Zencart does not recognise its existance..

Any thoughts would be appreciated.... If I rename the default to default1 and candied apple to default would that work?

Sorry to be totally ignorant but I have no previous experience of anything like this!!!!!!!!

Link to site is www.sanctuarybeads.co.uk

Thanx

Paul

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for downloading an override template.

`No, renaming it with only mess up the entire directory for that template. Please make sure that everything is in it's right spots.

There is one folder within the zip folder. It's called 'includes' that's the directory where these files are placed.

Inside the folder 'includes' are two sub folders;

1) 'modules' packing folder -the sub folder inside there, goes into includes/modules

2)'templates' packing folder -the sub folder inside there, goes into includes/templates

Even if everything might be placed properly, I just wanted to clarify the instructions for others.

`Please confirm the contents of the template files uploaded to what is originally contained in the zip file. I think the template_info.php maybe missing or misplaced. Some FTPs can be sporatic file droppers. Unfortunately, I can't do much here on my end, but only hope you solve the mystery soon.

Plugin Contributions

Thanx... now working perfectly!!! Looks great.. I am looking forward to getting into the nitty gritty

You are a Zen star... Will find somewhere for a template desgned by when I work out how to!

Plugin Contributions

Great news! What happened? In case someone else has the same problem, if you don't mind.

Thanks! Oh, you don't have to do that, I'm just happy that you like it.

Plugin Contributions

hello,

I have installed your template and it looks great! Just one thing, in IE the left border of the sideboxes is not displaying for me (left column and right column) - in firefox it displys fine.. I followed all your instructions and reset the widths in the admin.. Am I being stupid? I haven't modified the css or anything..

Unfortunately I can't post a link because the site isn't on a live server yet..

Cheers,

Henry

Plugin Contributions

Hi Henry,

I'm happy that you like it, thanks!

I've never heard of that problem. If the store is installed locally, I'm not sure what the problem could be and not seeing it is hard to diagnose.

Could you check a live version for me, using your current browsers?

There is a live showcase of templates and Candied Apple is currently available to view;
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44658

If it works there for you, it should work live with no problem. Also, that showcase is now using the latest version of Zen Cart. I notice that only the center column isn't centered, but I don't think Kuroi installed the modules or there might be some new compliancy issues. Please dump your browser caches firstly before checking.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

There is actually a online store using the template in the posts above, with a live store.

There was only a mistaken install sorted out, with a live store there too;

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44614

I just checked the demo and unfortunately, the lack of those modules have broken the template in Explorer. Maybe re-check everything. I know the folder packing is confusing, so read some clearer directions in the link I've posted.

Thanks again.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast