Thread: CSS Menu Flyout

Plugin Contributions

CSS Menu Flyout

Hi All,

I am experiencing problems with the CSS flyout 'add-on' I have read up on the forum and noticed similar postings. Problem being where the flyout section of the menu is behind any object on the main_page section.

I have tried deleting the 'float: left;' section from the line
    div#nav-cat {float: ; width: 140px; margin: -1px 0 0 -1px; as suggested in the previous postings and appeared to have worked for others. However this didn't appear to work for my test site (running on localhost). I tried viewing via Deepnet and IE but both the same.

Could it be a problem with my flash script on the main_page as the images in the centre of the page is a flash movie.

Main_page content:

<div align="center">
    <table width="475" height="325" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <tr>
    <td height="325" valign="top">
    <object classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0" width="475" height="325">
    <param name=movie value="MainPage.swf">
    <param name=quality value=high>
    <embed src="MainPage.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="475" height="325">
    </object>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </table>

(attached screen print - red section approx. area of Flash window, blue section menu hidden)

Many thanks for any ideas.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: CSS Menu Flyout

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.