Page 52 of 86 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sales report 2.0

are you sure you uploaded everything into the right spot in your stores admin folder?

try reuploading the files again...one at a time

sometimes they corrupt themselves on the way up

Did it already 3 times. Each file one by one, into its appropriate folder. Maybe I will go grab a fresh download??? Don't know why that would change anything though. Everything looks proper in the zip that I downloaded. I am using Permissions mod (yes I set the sales report to full permissions) and Image Handler 2, wondering if those have anything to do with it?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSide View Post
    You guys with the login redirect issue, are you using the Admin Profiles plugin, or similar access control system on your admins?

I am using Permissions BUT I made sure I set full permissions properly (have had the issue before and am familiar with the process...) STILL get kicked out to log in page though!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by myemmadoodle View Post
    Did it already 3 times. Each file one by one, into its appropriate folder. Maybe I will go grab a fresh download??? Don't know why that would change anything though. Everything looks proper in the zip that I downloaded. I am using Permissions mod (yes I set the sales report to full permissions) and Image Handler 2, wondering if those have anything to do with it?

have you checked your cache folder to see if it spits out a file with errors?

and did you put the loose file into the main admin folder too---I left mine out the first time I did it...lol

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by badarac View Post
    Firefox > Tools > Clear Recent History > clear everything fixed the problem.

This didn't work for me! Just FYI!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    have you checked your cache folder to see if it spits out a file with errors?

and did you put the loose file into the main admin folder too---I left mine out the first time I did it...lol

Yes. I put all files where they need to be. My "admin" isn't named admin though... could that be the problem? I renamed it for safety reasons...

Plugin Contributions

I am using Permissions BUT I made sure I set full permissions properly (have had the issue before and am familiar with the process...) STILL get kicked out to log in page though!
    It's Admin Profiles that I'm using... my bad. I called it permissions. whoopsie! Still poking around. Wondering if the two mods are conflicting with one another...

Plugin Contributions

It's Admin Profiles that I'm using [...] Wondering if the two mods are conflicting with one another
    Nope. Admin Profiles would throw up a page saying that permission was denied to the page if it were involved.

I don't use the Sales Report, but from a quick scoot through the code I'd say that line 416 where the form is submitted using a get type could be a problem as it might try to bypass Zen Cart features introduced in 1.3.9, but get caught.

Nut that's a guess and if it were the case, I would have expected other people to have reported it.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    Nope. Admin Profiles would throw up a page saying that permission was denied to the page if it were involved.

I don't use the Sales Report, but from a quick scoot through the code I'd say that line 416 where the form is submitted using a get type could be a problem as it might try to bypass Zen Cart features introduced in 1.3.9, but get caught.

Nut that's a guess and if it were the case, I would have expected other people to have reported it.
    I'm not getting "permission denied page", I'm getting kicked back to log in... is that the same thing?

Other people HAVE complained about it. I've seen about 4-5 people complaining about it, and I've followed their threads/posts but never did find out if they figured it out. I was wondering if I should possibly update admin profiles to the current version? Should I take out line 416 LMBO!!!

Plugin Contributions

We've been using this with 1.3.9h, so I don't think there's a coding issue (not that the coding couldn't be better, but...)

Have you looked at debug log files? This describes that:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=82

Google brought me to an interesting case regarding session handling on some hosts. Does this happen on your own development system or on a host? If it's sessions, interesting article here: http://blog.rubikintegration.com/200...-the-solution/

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlvt88 View Post
    We've been using this with 1.3.9h, so I don't think there's a coding issue (not that the coding couldn't be better, but...)

Have you looked at debug log files? This describes that:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=82

Google brought me to an interesting case regarding session handling on some hosts. Does this happen on your own development system or on a host? If it's sessions, interesting article here: http://blog.rubikintegration.com/200...-the-solution/
    My debug log files are fine. There's nothing in there that relates. I did look at the article but I'm not really thinking it pertains to me, it sounds like its more for people who can't log into their admin AT ALL. I log in just fine. Only problem I have right now is when I go to sales report, click show me the money, I'm kicked back out of admin and forced to log back in. The logging in part works just fine, thank you though!

Page 52 of 86 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast