Page 78 of 86 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sales report 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by creyesx6 View Post
    Yes it absolutely does. I can see Preset Date Range with options, etc....... For some reason, it's just not displaying in the menu. Sounds like a mysql issue?
    That's weird, since the admin-page registration should have been performed by the plugin's /admin/includes/functions/extra_functions file.

If you inspect your database via your webhost's phpMyAdmin and view the admin_pages table, do you see a page_key named stats_sales_report?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    That's weird, since the admin-page registration should have been performed by the plugin's /admin/includes/functions/extra_functions file.

If you inspect your database via your webhost's phpMyAdmin and view the admin_pages table, do you see a page_key named stats_sales_report?
    I just checked and no, it is not there. If I add will it resolve? Can you advise the parameters for this entry? Thanks again for your help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by creyesx6 View Post
    I just checked and no, it is not there. If I add will it resolve? Can you advise the parameters for this entry? Thanks again for your help.
    That's exactly what the file /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/functions/extra_functions/stats_sales_report.php does. Are you sure you copied that file to your admin's sub-directory?

Plugin Contributions

That's exactly what the file /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/functions/extra_functions/stats_sales_report.php does. Are you sure you copied that file to your admin's sub-directory?
    Yes, it is absolutely there.
    Here is the contents of that file. I copied this over from my server.

<?php
    /**
    * SALES REPORT 3.3.2
    * @author Frank Koehl (PM: BlindSide)
    * @author Conor Kerr <[email protected]>
    * @updated by stellarweb to work with version 1.5.0 02-29-12
    * @updated by lat9, supporting zc1.5.5/1/5.6, 2019-06-20
    * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003-2006 Zen Cart Development Team
    * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
    * @license http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html GNU Public License V2.0
    */
    if (!defined('IS_ADMIN_FLAG')) {
    die('Illegal Access');
    }

// -----
    // Bail if an admin isn't logged in, e.g. if a currency-cron is running.
    //
    if (empty($_SESSION['admin_id'])) {
    return;
    }

// -----
    // If the report's page-key entry doesn't net exist, add it.
    //
    if (!zen_page_key_exists('stats_sales_report')) {
    zen_register_admin_page('stats_sales_report', 'BOX_REPORTS_SALES_REPORT', 'FILENAME_STATS_SALES_REPORT', '', 'reports', 'Y');
    }

Plugin Contributions

This makes no sense. Are you sure that the file is in the /admin/includes/functions/extra_functions subdirectory?

Are you receiving any myDEBUG-adm-*.log files in your store's /logs subdirectory? Remember that those files will include references to your site's admin directory name, so if you choose to post some be sure to xxx-out that and use the "CODE" tags (the big # in the menu-bar when you're writing your post) to enclose that log-file content.

Plugin Contributions

This makes no sense. Are you sure that the file is in the /admin/includes/functions/extra_functions subdirectory?

Are you receiving any myDEBUG-adm-*.log files in your store's /logs subdirectory? Remember that those files will include references to your site's admin directory name, so if you choose to post some be sure to xxx-out that and use the "CODE" tags (the big # in the menu-bar when you're writing your post) to enclose that log-file content.
    Yes, the file is located in the subdirectory as mentioned above. I checked the logs file under public_html/logs and I do not have any errors since it was installed yesterday. I installed a total of 6 files for the plugin from Github and I checked those against my server and they match with the exact same directory names (after I changed to my custom admin directory). I am not aware of any other location of where the error logs may be. I do check for error logs as I run into issues but none in this case. After pulling up the sales report via url provided I did find that the screen view did not work and when downloading the file, I had to change the extension to a .csv to view, but there were no headings, not sure if there was supposed to be any. Not sure if this additional info helps or not.

Plugin Contributions

I did find an error but this was prior to the install of this plugin. It is as follows:

Code:
    #[28-Oct-2019 09:06:12 US/Central] Request URI: /[myadmin]/categories.php?cPath=10&pID=796&page=3, IP address: 24.173.44.158

[28-Oct-2019 09:06:12 US/Central] PHP Warning:  Creating default object from empty value in /home/xxx/public_html/[myadmin]/categories.php on line 1010

Plugin Contributions

@creyesx6, thanks for "sticking with me" on this. After inspection, the issue is that the plugin's menu-bar addition occurs when the 'extra_functions' load ... which is prior to the admin's session initialization.

Unfortunately, that extra_functions processing is checking to see if an admin session is currently active (which it won't be based on the load-point of the processing).

I'll be updating the Sales Report plugin to remove that "is an admin active?" check to allow the menu-bar registration to complete successfully.

Plugin Contributions

Awesome! Thanks so much for your help and resolution. Looking forward to putting it to good use!!

Plugin Contributions

GitHub issue created: https://github.com/lat9/sales_report/issues/18

I'll wait a bit for a new release, just in case other gremlins come to the surface!

Page 78 of 86 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast