Page 77 of 86 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sales report 2.0

Not sure if I'm just missing something with it, or if the module doesn't support it at all, but I'm trying to get a report listing our top selling products over the course of the past 2 years. As it is, I can go to the Reports->Products Purchased page and it will give me a list of what we've sold, from most to least,ever since we opened, but I'm needing to be able to generate a list for a specific time period, and of a specific selection of product. If this doesn't, is there anything that does?

We're on 1.5.5.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Lordzoabar View Post
    Not sure if I'm just missing something with it, or if the module doesn't support it at all, but I'm trying to get a report listing our top selling products over the course of the past 2 years. As it is, I can go to the Reports->Products Purchased page and it will give me a list of what we've sold, from most to least,ever since we opened, but I'm needing to be able to generate a list for a specific time period, and of a specific selection of product. If this doesn't, is there anything that does?

We're on 1.5.5.
    The current version (3.3.1) of the Sales Report supports Zen Carts 1.5.5 and later. Choosing settings like below will yield a timeframe-specific search displaying the products purchased in descending order of quantity:

Displayed information: Products Line Items
    Sort products by: Quantity (desc)
    Then sort by: Products ID (desc)

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v3.3.2 of the Sales Report, and it is now available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#16: Correct PHP notices during products-purchased CSV output.
    #17: (Interoperation) Don't load extra-functions until an admin is logged in.

https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=9

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've just submitted v3.3.2 of the Sales Report, and it is now available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#16: Correct PHP notices during products-purchased CSV output.
    #17: (Interoperation) Don't load extra-functions until an admin is logged in.

https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=9
    Now available for download.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the work. I am looking forward to seeing how it works.

Question. I have installed the plugin to my Admin folder without an issue and since this is the first install, I had no overrides. However, after logging in to Admin and Reports I do not see any sales report option as if it was never installed. Again, I verified that all files transferred over.

I am using v 1.5.5f and I installed the most recent version from github for 1.5.5 and later. I am currently using the Westminster template and have not installed any other report plugins. I am using php 7.2. Not sure if it helps or not but the website is pfcind.com. If you need any other information, please let me know.

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by creyesx6 View Post
    Thanks for the work. I am looking forward to seeing how it works.

Question. I have installed the plugin to my Admin folder without an issue and since this is the first install, I had no overrides. However, after logging in to Admin and Reports I do not see any sales report option as if it was never installed. Again, I verified that all files transferred over.

I am using v 1.5.5f and I installed the most recent version from github for 1.5.5 and later. I am currently using the Westminster template and have not installed any other report plugins. I am using php 7.2. Not sure if it helps or not but the website is pfcind.com. If you need any other information, please let me know.

Thank you.
    The plugin, in and of itself, has no overrides! Since it's an admin-only contribution, your store's current template doesn't matter.

Have you looked at the admin's "Reports" dropdown? That's where the "Sales Report" will show up if it's correctly installed.

Make sure that (a) you installed all the files to your site's admin sub-directory and (b) that the file /admin/includes/extra_datafiles/sales_report_filenames.php is present (where /admin is the pseudonym for your 'secret' admin directory).

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the response.
    I checked the Admin Reports menu and have the following: Customer-Orders-Total, Customers Referral, Products Low Stock, Products Purchased, Products Viewed, Search Log. As I understand it, I should see a "Sales Report" option as well. I checked and confirmed that my admin directory does include [myadmin]/includes/extra_datafiles/sales_report_filenames.php. I am going to check each and every file used from GitHub to be sure they each transferred one by one. But I am fairly confident I will find that they have all transferred. I will report the results. Thanks for getting back to me

Plugin Contributions

I checked and confirmed that 6 files plus Image files were transferred over. If there are more than 6 files to be transferred over, then I am missing files.

Plugin Contributions

What happens if you change your browser's address bar (when you're logged into the admin) to read pfcind.com/admin-dir-name/stats_sales_report.php and press Enter? Does the sales-report display?

Plugin Contributions

What happens if you change your browser's address bar (when you're logged into the admin) to read pfcind.com/admin-dir-name/stats_sales_report.php and press Enter? Does the sales-report display?
    Yes it absolutely does. I can see Preset Date Range with options, etc....... For some reason, it's just not displaying in the menu. Sounds like a mysql issue?

Page 77 of 86 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast