Page 79 of 86 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sales report 2.0

Using Zen 1.54
    PHP 5.6

Will this sales report work with my set up.

I need a report to show me which products have sold the most in specific time periods.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Speak394 View Post
    Using Zen 1.54
    PHP 5.6

Will this sales report work with my set up.

I need a report to show me which products have sold the most in specific time periods.
    While I've done no testing with zc154, I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't work. The good news is that it's a drop-in contribution, so if it doesn't suit your needs, it's easily removable.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    While I've done no testing with zc154, I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't work. The good news is that it's a drop-in contribution, so if it doesn't suit your needs, it's easily removable.
    I did try this yesterday. Although everything went in place, no errors showed up nor did it crash the site. I could not generate a report. When I clicked on show me the money, it did nothing.

Plugin Contributions

I did try this yesterday. Although everything went in place, no errors showed up nor did it crash the site. I could not generate a report. When I clicked on show me the money, it did nothing.
    Did you unclick the "Open the report in a new window"? Otherwise, the report is created in a new tab/window.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, I tried it both ways. Neither way created a report. It was like the button was not working.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, I tried it both ways. Neither way created a report. It was like the button was not working.
    Yes, I misspoke. The Sales Report now uses jQuery (loaded for zc155 and later), so it's no longer compatible with prior Zen Cart versions.

Plugin Contributions

@creyesx6, thanks for "sticking with me" on this. After inspection, the issue is that the plugin's menu-bar addition occurs when the 'extra_functions' load ... which is prior to the admin's session initialization.

Unfortunately, that extra_functions processing is checking to see if an admin session is currently active (which it won't be based on the load-point of the processing).

I'll be updating the Sales Report plugin to remove that "is an admin active?" check to allow the menu-bar registration to complete successfully.
    Hi Lat9,

Last night I upgraded to 1.5.6c from 1.3.9h, after a number of issues with robots creating new accounts and sending SPAM to the emails used in the account creations. The upgrade went well, and I was able to add the reCAPTCHA plugin and that has solved that unwanted activity.

Anyhow, I have used the Sales Report tool on 1.3.9h since 2010. After the upgrade, the tool went away,even though the the files were still there. I decided to move to the latest version, and copied over and replaced the existing files, however, the Sales Report isn't showing in the Reports Section of the Menu Bar.

Looking at the previous threads here, I see that there was some sort of small glitch, that needs to be addressed, but I am trying to figure out what exactly I need to do in the mean time to get the reporting tool to show up.

Is it just a simple matter of adding the a page_key named stats_sales_report to the admin_pages table to resolve the issue?

James

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by a02l1zz View Post
    Hi Lat9,

Last night I upgraded to 1.5.6c from 1.3.9h, after a number of issues with robots creating new accounts and sending SPAM to the emails used in the account creations. The upgrade went well, and I was able to add the reCAPTCHA plugin and that has solved that unwanted activity.

Anyhow, I have used the Sales Report tool on 1.3.9h since 2010. After the upgrade, the tool went away,even though the the files were still there. I decided to move to the latest version, and copied over and replaced the existing files, however, the Sales Report isn't showing in the Reports Section of the Menu Bar.

Looking at the previous threads here, I see that there was some sort of small glitch, that needs to be addressed, but I am trying to figure out what exactly I need to do in the mean time to get the reporting tool to show up.

Is it just a simple matter of adding the a page_key named stats_sales_report to the admin_pages table to resolve the issue?

James
    James, you can replace the contents of /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/functions/extra_functions/sales_report.php with the following contents to correct the issue. That's the version in the forthcoming v3.3.3 of the Sales Report:
    Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * SALES REPORT 3.3.3
     * @author     Frank Koehl (PM: BlindSide)
     * @author     Conor Kerr <[email protected]>
     * @updated by stellarweb to work with version 1.5.0 02-29-12
     * @updated by lat9, supporting zc1.5.5/1/5.6, 2019-11-02
     * @copyright  Portions Copyright 2003-2006 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright  Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license    http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html   GNU Public License V2.0
    */
    if (!defined('IS_ADMIN_FLAG')) {
        die('Illegal Access');
    }

// -----
    // Bail the required function isn't loaded, e.g. if a currency-cron is running.
    //
    if (!function_exists('zen_page_key_exists')) {
        return;
    }

// -----
    // If the report's page-key entry doesn't net exist, add it.
    //
    if (!zen_page_key_exists('stats_sales_report')) {
        zen_register_admin_page('stats_sales_report', 'BOX_REPORTS_SALES_REPORT', 'FILENAME_STATS_SALES_REPORT', '', 'reports', 'Y');
    }

Plugin Contributions

James, you can replace the contents of /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/functions/extra_functions/sales_report.php with the following contents to correct the issue. That's the version in the forthcoming v3.3.3 of the Sales Report:
    Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * SALES REPORT 3.3.3
     * @author     Frank Koehl (PM: BlindSide)
     * @author     Conor Kerr <[email protected]>
     * @updated by stellarweb to work with version 1.5.0 02-29-12
     * @copyright  Portions Copyright 2003-2006 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright  Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license    http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html   GNU Public License V2.0
    */
    if (!defined('IS_ADMIN_FLAG')) {
        die('Illegal Access');
    }

// -----
    // Bail the required function isn't loaded, e.g. if a currency-cron is running.
    //
    if (!function_exists('zen_page_key_exists')) {
        return;
    }

// -----
    // If the report's page-key entry doesn't net exist, add it.
    //
    if (!zen_page_key_exists('stats_sales_report')) {
        zen_register_admin_page('stats_sales_report', 'BOX_REPORTS_SALES_REPORT', 'FILENAME_STATS_SALES_REPORT', '', 'reports', 'Y');
    }
    Lat9,

Thank you very much. That worked great.

One thing to clear up in relation to your post.

I believe the path is: /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/functions/extra_functions/stats_sales_report.php not /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/functions/extra_functions/sales_report.php, based on what I was seeing in the folder structure.

Also, in the following line, you have a "/" instead of a "." for 1.5.6, not that this really matters.

Regards

James

Plugin Contributions

James, thanks for the corrections; I'll get that commentary updated for the v3.3.3 release.

Page 79 of 86 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast