Page 43 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sales report 2.0

Yes it does. You can specify a date range (choose date of purchase, or another date such as date shipped / rejected / status changed). Then within that date range (grouped by day / week / month / year), you can summarize, or list sales per part number, or sales per order.

I've done some customization on my own to add check boxes so I can list only particular items. Works for me because I only have about twelve part numbers.

You can also export the report to a csv file.

Quote Originally Posted by carlvt88 View Post
    Yes it does. You can specify a date range (choose date of purchase, or another date such as date shipped / rejected / status changed). Then within that date range (grouped by day / week / month / year), you can summarize, or list sales per part number, or sales per order.

I've done some customization on my own to add check boxes so I can list only particular items. Works for me because I only have about twelve part numbers.

You can also export the report to a csv file.
    Thank you! I would only be interested in listing particular items as well. I'd like to pay someone to install this addon for me. Would you be interested in installing this on my site with your customization? I'm worried that I'll stuff it up.

Plugin Contributions

Yes - I'll send you a PM to discuss

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wolfderby View Post
    If you'd like to remove "cancelled" orders from the sales report data (marked "cancelled" through a manually created order status, under admin > localization > order status > "insert")...

Go into your stats_sales_report.php file (in your admin folder) and around line 49 you'll find this line of code

Code:
        $orders_status = $db->Execute("select orders_status_id, orders_status_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . "
                                       where language_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "'
                                       order by orders_status_id asc");
    you'll want to change it to:
    Code:
    $orders_status = $db->Execute("SELECT orders_status_id, orders_status_name FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . "
                                       WHERE language_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' AND NOT (orders_status_id = 5)
                                       ORDER BY orders_status_id asc");
    (note: my cancelled order status was the 5th possible status under order status, if your status has a different id number you'll have to change the orders_status_id to the appropriate number)

for other information regarding cancelled orders check here:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151168

Shout if i am wrong but... This does not remove the canceled orders from the report, it simply removes the canceled orders from the list of choices in the drop down...

Anyone have the actual code edits to not only remove canceled orders from the choices, but also to remove them from the report results ???

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by psr racing View Post
    Does this happen for anybody else? Any way to fix it or modify it so it just adds the order totals together?

I am having the same issue here !! Has anyone worked out a solution to this issue ?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jamie2k View Post
    I am having the same issue here !! Has anyone worked out a solution to this issue ?
    It appears this has been fixed with the latest release :) Sales Report 2.2

Thanks guys... great MOD :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by suksuk View Post
    Hello!

I installed version 2.2.0 and can see that I can group orders by month, but I would also like to further separate them by customer ID. Is this possible?

If not, does anyone know if there is a similar contribution that can do this, i.e. "view orders by customer per month"?

Thanks!

edit: I see that I can already display by "Order ID" - is it possible to group the results together that are by the same customer? I have a bit of PHP/MySQL experience so am prepared to do some hacking if needed - just need to be pointed in the right direction!
    Bump.

Any info on how to do this. Viewing orders by customer would be very helpful.

Plugin Contributions

You can now group by order ID, and sort by cust lastname. Is this close enough to where you need to be, or do you need to group by customer?
    My approach would be to follow the model of the current groupings - that is, in addition to 'product line items' and 'order line items', I'd make a 'customer line items'. Then collect the details in includes/classes/sales_report.php:build_timeframe. You'd need to add a function build_li_customers (similar to build_li_products). In the main php file, you'd need to add the option to the menus and the html for displaying properly.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlvt88 View Post
    You can now group by order ID, and sort by cust lastname. Is this close enough to where you need to be, or do you need to group by customer?
    My approach would be to follow the model of the current groupings - that is, in addition to 'product line items' and 'order line items', I'd make a 'customer line items'. Then collect the details in includes/classes/sales_report.php:build_timeframe. You'd need to add a function build_li_customers (similar to build_li_products). In the main php file, you'd need to add the option to the menus and the html for displaying properly.
    It gets me very close. The sort by cust lastname report doesn't include the products the customer ordered and that's what I need. A report the lists the customer and how many or what items they ordered in a certain time frame.

The current set-up separates product line items and order line items. If I could just combine both lists so I can select one item from product line and one from order line, I think that would do it. Can that be done?

Plugin Contributions

I have a module that might do it for you - would you be willing to test it?
    It allows you to run the usual sales report options (timeframe, order detail, product detail, sorting, etc) but allows you to limit the results to one or multiple customer IDs and/or product IDs.

Page 43 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast