Page 46 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sales report 2.0

Same problem now in Firefox. Redirects to the Login Page.

Plugin Contributions

Same problem now in Firefox. Redirects to the Login Page.
    I get redirected to login page in Firefox IF I check the 'open in new window' box.

If I don't check that box, the report appears at the bottom of the page (if on screen is the selected output.)

And.... if I check the 'open in new window' box, then try again after unchecking the box, but without first exiting admin I will also get redirected to the login page.

But if I exit admin, login again and click the report button without checking the 'open in new window' everything is fine again.

Not sure if that's what was intended, but that's what happens for me, and its fine ;o)

zc 1.3.8a

Plugin Contributions

You guys with the login redirect issue, are you using the Admin Profiles plugin, or similar access control system on your admins?
    Frank Koehl
    "Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult"

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

You guys with the login redirect issue, are you using the Admin Profiles plugin, or similar access control system on your admins?
    I'm not.

zc 1.3.8a on Firefox. (testsite on localhost zc 1.3.9f on FF behaves the same)

It's not a big deal for me. I just don't click the 'open in new window' box and everything seems to work fine. (I like and use the mod )

Plugin Contributions

I'm sure this is easy but I'm stymied. How do I make Today's date the default for the reports. I'd love to use it as a punch list for what items I have to make that day.

Plugin Contributions

in admin/stats_sales_report.php, you could change the definition of yesterday to point to today, just to see if this is what you want (remove the '-1' in each line)

Code:
            case 'yesterday':
              $start_date = date(DATE_FORMAT, mktime(0, 0, 0, date("m"), date("d") - 1, date("Y")));
              $end_date = date(DATE_FORMAT, mktime(0, 0, 0, date("m"), date("d") - 1, date("Y")));
    If that looks good, add a 'today' option. You can set the defaults in admin/includes/languages/english/stats_sales_report.php.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Woodymon View Post
    Hi Frank-

Easy install as you stated.

Regarding setting defaults for timeframe reports, is there a method available to disable displaying a period when no orders are processed? That is, rather than displaying "-- NO ORDERS IN TIMEFRAME --", instead just display the periods where an order was processed? Hopefully not many shopkeepers will have days like that, but would be useful feature for some mom & pops (especially for weekends or vacations).

Of course if reports are to be used as any kind of an "audit" instrument then showing zero order days is indeed a good idea.

Thanks,
    Woody
    in /admin/includes/languages/english, edit stats_sales_report.php and set (line 67) define('DISPLAY_EMPTY_TIMEFRAMES', true)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSide View Post
    I just installed this mod and I'm getting the login redirect problem also. It works fine in Chrome, redirects in FF, and gets the following error just loading the report menu in IE:
    Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB6.5; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; OfficeLiveConnector.1.5; OfficeLivePatch.1.3; .NET4.0C)
    Timestamp: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 15:08:32 UTC

Line: 344
    Char: 24
    Code: 0
    URI: http://www.mysite.com/admin/stats_sales_report.php

Plugin Contributions

Firefox > Tools > Clear Recent History > clear everything fixed the problem.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sales report 2.3.0

Hi. I installed Sales Report 2.3.0 by carlvt88. There is a new feature for reporting on Product IDs. However, when I enter my product id's and run the report, I get the following error:

1054 Unknown column 'ARTEKZ1' in 'where clause'
    in:
    [select distinct pd.products_name from zen_products_description pd where products_id = ARTEKZ1]

I found the code in /admin/stats_sales_report.php on line 643. However, I am not a PHP programmer so I cannot troubleshoot the code.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Page 46 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast