Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sales report 2.0

Please note: I've just submitted v3.5.1a which replaces v3.5.1 since that release was missing the actual change for issue #31.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Corrected in v3.5.1, see above. For the new-window opening, just untick that "Open in a new window" checkbox just above the "Show me the money" button. Your selection will be remembered for the current admin session.
    Duh. Thank you. I had unticked that when I first began using the plugin, and didn't notice that it had been restored in the new version.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've just submitted v3.5.1 of Sales Report for the Zen Cart moderators' review; I'll post back here when it's available for download at https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=9.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#31: Attributed products' sales are incorrectly aggregated.
    #32: Duplicate constant TABLE_HEADING_MODEL with different contents

Early adopters can download directly from GitHub: https://github.com/lat9/sales_report...ses/tag/v3.5.1
    Thanks much, appears to be working great. My only other (and trivial) gripe is that the line padding was changed to 8px, which is enough to push the printed report onto two pages sometimes. I changed it to 2px, which is still a bit more than previous, but not enough to force our printed sales reports onto two pages.

This is one of the most useful plugins in all of Zencart, and it's a great relief to have it working properly for us.

Plugin Contributions

Oops, I may have spoken too soon. The report I printed to test the display was correct, but now that I've looked at several other days, one of our products with attributes is still summing up the quantities for all the items in that product number, and printing just one line. I did notice one thing. It was displaying the product description for the second attribute in the list, rather than the first one. It was also the only one of our products with attributes that didn't have a heading line such as 'Please make a selection." I added that, and now the display is showing the first attribute description, but still with the total for all of the products in the list. All the other products with attributes appear to be displayed correctly. Unfortunately, this is one of those products that we sell every single day, and almost every day has multiple attribute totals. So I'm having to go back to the sales report by order to figure out manually which orders had which attributes.

Plugin Contributions

Regarding the above, the product whose attributes are not being picked up correctly is the last one in the product list that has attributes. Not the absolute last product, but the last one with attributes that need to be summed and reported separately. I don't know if that's the problem with it, but I've seen other situations where the last record in a dataset didn't get included properly.

Plugin Contributions

I've gone back and looked at this report again, and it is not reporting any products with attributes correctly. I thought it was, because I was seeing several product variants in our sales reports. But when I looked more closely, I realized that it's only showing the first one in each case. The quantities are correct but they're all being assigned to the first variant in each product that has variants.

I have been entering the daily sales in our bookkeeping software, and coping with the issues by looking at the individual sales, where necessary, to get the right totals for each product variant. But someone else is taking over the job now, to free me up for other things, and he is not going to put up with having to dig the information out from multiple sources. So this really needs to be fixed. Can anyone figure this out? The report used to display correctly.

Plugin Contributions

Which version are you using? Make sure that you are using v3.5.1a, not v3.5.1.

Plugin Contributions

I was using 3.5.1a, but have reloaded it and everything seems to be okay now. It's possible that something was written over when we upgraded the website, because I had thought it was working and was then informed that it wasn't. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart 1.5.8 update:

Looks like we'll need to change calls to zen_db_output to use zen_output_string_protected instead in ./YOUR_ADMIN/includes/classes/sales_report.php. I have submitted a PR to Github.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Sales Report, v4.0.0 is now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=9.

This version has been released as a Zen Cart encapsulated plugin, so you use zc158's admin's Modules :: Plugin Manager to perform the install/un-install process.

This version contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#35: Now distributed as a Zen Cart encapsulated plugin, for zc158 and later.
    #26: Add customers_email_address as an optional column for "Orders Line-Items" reports.
    #36: Using the Zen Cart admin_html_head.php to load required CSS/JS files, each now as their own file.
    #37: Correct 'matrix' display, was using products id, not uprid, so attributed-products weren't properly displayed.
    #38, #39: Various refactorings and performance improvements.
    #40: Adding "Last 12 Months" as a preset date selection.
    #41: Use "datepicker" instead of "spiffyCal" for custom-date selection.
    #42: Change DISPLAY_EMPTY_TIMEFRAMES constant interpretation; true now displays the timeframes (was false in previous versions of the report).
    #43: Enable additional order-total discounts and surcharges via site-specific customization.