Page 11 of 86 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sales report 2.0

ok, did that Kathy, will look at the report and see what difference that made..thank you...
    The coupon codes weren't "figured" in the old report...you still had to go in and see which one was discounted...but when you went into paypal ipn it took all the zero balances off...this new one was leaving in coupon codes that the dt was using to get kits...not sure I understand why...

Plugin Contributions

I am having the same problem with the report--- I have included a little snippet, showing what is happening. I tried Kathy's suggestions and turned off the stock counting features in the admin panel.

--------------------------------------

Prod ID Product Name 2 Model No. 1 Base Price Qty. Product Total
    49 Frame Freebie KSHUL_frame $0.00 100 $0.00
    144 Simply Christmas KSHUL_simply-christmas $5.99 0 $0.00
    117 Fast Scrap - Collection # 1 KSHUL_template-set1 $2.99 100 $299.00
    136 Fast Scrap - Collection # 2 KSHUL_templates-set2 $2.99 100 $299.00
    --------------------------------------

144 Simply Christmas KSHUL_simply-christmas $5.99 0 $0.00 ---- on this one I went in and changed the stock to "zero" manually to see what would happen-- and the product Total is now showing up as a zero. So, it IS multiplying the Base Price by the Quantity.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Kelly

Plugin Contributions

Wow Kelly! Thanks for checking that! It sure looks like that's what it is doing huh...

Yes, the way I used to pull the coupon discounts out was by running it by paypal ipn and by going through and manually checking all the invoices with discounts on them. I was trying to say that I 'wished' that it would automatically deduct the coupons/discounts from the sales totals, not that I had ever had that capability.
    Last edited by alyxsmom; 11 Nov 2006 at 09:13 PM. Reason: wording was unclear

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kellyshults View Post
    144 Simply Christmas KSHUL_simply-christmas $5.99 0 $0.00 ---- on this one I went in and changed the stock to "zero" manually to see what would happen-- and the product Total is now showing up as a zero. So, it IS multiplying the Base Price by the Quantity.
    Well, I learned two new things today. First I learned that the field name "products_quantity" is used for both stock quantity (products table) and quantity purchased (orders_products table). Guess I never noticed it.

Then I learned that, unless specified, field values output by MySQL in a join default to the one in the first listed table, if not specified.

In other words, adding the products table to the query (where the manufacturer is stored) introduced a second field with the same name, resulting in calculating with the wrong quantity. It's always the little things.

So, the bug is found and fixed (finally!). Thanks to kellyshults et. al. for your continued feedback. Like I said I don't use manufacturers, so I never would have found it myself. Your support is definitely appreciated! I'll submit a new version (rev 104 or higher) later tonight, so look for it in the next day or so (has to get approved).

I love learning!
    Frank Koehl
    "Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult"

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

FANTASTIC! Thanks for checking on this! Can't wait to get the fixed version.

Thanks so much!

Plugin Contributions

Just saw that the new version is posted. Enjoy.
    Frank Koehl

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

Have a Drink Re: Sales report 2.0

Great news and again a big thanks to Blindside for this excellent sales report, and now consistent & powerful filter by manufacturer!

We are a company that sells by numerous manufacturers and will eliminate all of the excel list sorting to work out how much and by whom!

wantthelook.com (wtl)

Plugin Contributions

Glad you found it so useful, wtl. There is donation info at the bottom of the README.
    Frank Koehl

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

Haven't seen this specific issue posted. Report appears to be presenting two different values for tax. In attached file, note that 6% tax on 39.90 IS $2.39 and shows and calculated correctly in the timeframe line, BUT same tax is being reported and calculated into the total as only $2.00.

This is on a fresh install of 1.3.5 with the following installed:
    superorder2
    ty pkg tracker
    Sql Backup
    cc_accept sidebox
    mfgr sidebox
    sitemap sidebox fix
    column layout
    email archive
    email addr exporter
    encypt passwd
    EZ populate
    image handler 2
    impr attrib controller
    paypal session viewer
    quick updates
    scrolling specials
    user tracker
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    the Imagination Factory & DaVinci Wood Models
    www.what-if.com & www.davincistore.com
    Apache2.x (FreeBSD/Linux) PHP 5.x mySQL 5.x

Plugin Contributions

I am having issues with the Sales Report module booting me out of the system when I run a Report. I gather and filter my data by inputting the date ranges, set time frame to "DAILY" and then choose GENERATE REPORT, "Show me the Money".

At that point is generally where the log-in page comes up again. This happens, I would say 90 percent of the time.

Is this related to a Session setting in the Admin CP?

Thanks again,
    Kristen

Page 11 of 86 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast