Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sales report 2.0

Yes it does.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I simply make the following selections

Stage 1 [Gather and filter data] - Select custom date, 04/08/2006 and end date inclusisve 04/09/2006 - then choose date of order purchase and leave others as 'doesn't matter'

Stage 2 - Leave time frame daily selected, and Choouse time frame totals as teh option (oldest on top)

Steage 3 [Generate report] I leave everything as is and click 'show me the money' button

The result is one item, ie one order ... we had over 60 orders in that period!

Something isn't quite as it should be, unless I made a wrong selection above ?

Could it be a date format problem?

Plugin Contributions

The Custom Calendar thing doesn't work on Opera. Tho that might be opera's problem... I think that problem has existed for years in the core code "Specials" data selector as well.

Would be nice if it assumed today's date as the ending date if you fill in only the starting date.

All in all .. its fantastic ! :) Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Well I can't make it work following the steps above in either Firefox or Internet Explorer, would somebody kindly state the steps to follow to show the monthly (daily) totals between two dates, thanks.

Plugin Contributions

I first must say that having used one of the previous Sales Report mods for a number of months, I think that Sales Report is one of my favorite and most used mods. I find it really useful as I am a stat junkie and so around Sales Report v. 5.7 or so I'd like to see 3-D bar charts, histograms, and projection functions included in the mod.

Now my question about this that I didn't see answered elsewhere - how do I change the default setting for report production? I'd like to be able to run the report quickly without changing three or four options everytime...for example, I'd like "screen display" to be default rather than "print format" and "timeframe totals" without the individual product display. Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Phid
    I first must say that having used one of the previous Sales Report mods for a number of months, I think that Sales Report is one of my favorite and most used mods. I find it really useful as I am a stat junkie and so around Sales Report v. 5.7 or so I'd like to see 3-D bar charts, histograms, and projection functions included in the mod.

Now my question about this that I didn't see answered elsewhere - how do I change the default setting for report production? I'd like to be able to run the report quickly without changing three or four options everytime...for example, I'd like "screen display" to be default rather than "print format" and "timeframe totals" without the individual product display. Thanks.
    Its in the readme.. you can edit the included language file and change it all in there.

Plugin Contributions

Sales report 2.0

wow, thanx for these update! what a great mod! really looking forward to it... i managed to update these mod to be compatible with Info at a Glance by Reesy and it works! but i can't resolve the following IE error;

Line: 365
    Char: 95
    Error: Expected ")"
    Code: 0
    URL: http://localhost/eshop/admin/super_orders.php

or shall I start a new thread for this?!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't... YOU ARE RIGHT."[/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]GOOD LUCK !!![/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tajul_ashyqin
    wow, thanx for these update! what a great mod! really looking forward to it... i managed to update these mod to be compatible with Info at a Glance by Reesy and it works! but i can't resolve the following IE error;

Line: 365
    Char: 95
    Error: Expected ")"
    Code: 0
    URL: http://localhost/eshop/admin/super_orders.php

or shall I start a new thread for this?!
    Open it in Firefox and goto Tools->Javascript Console to see a better explanation. If you email it to me I can take a look. qhomezone at gmail.com

It looks like it's something as simple as a missing parenthesis on line 365 of the javascript file

Plugin Contributions

Default Sales report 2.0

thanx Q! i will send the appropriate files as soon as possible for you to see it!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't... YOU ARE RIGHT."[/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]GOOD LUCK !!![/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Solved it now, unistalled the new version 2.0 and re-installed v1.4.1 !

Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast