Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sales report Search by Date Range

Hi, I had a little trouble finding an answer to this by searching this forum, so I thought I would post the answer to my own question. I'm sure it's in an obvious place, but just in case it's not. I get so much help from these forums, so I like to do my part when I can. My problem was that I couldn't find how to search by date range when I installed the Sale Report. I opened zc_admin/includes/languages/english/stats_sales_report.php and changed the default setting for DEFAULT_DATE_SEARCH_TYPE from 'preset' to 'custom'. This automatically displays the date range start and end dates. I hope this is clear enough the way I've written it.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sales report 2.0

Just installed this and it works flawlessly -- thank you very much.

There is one modification we'd like (and we're willing to pay for this, if it's possible): Can we add product options to the data returned. So if someone orders T-shirt, can we also know it was red?

We have colors set up at product options.

Thanks,

John

Plugin Contributions

This is not my first mod install and I have the new files installed in the correct locations but I do not have a new option under the reports section. What could I have done wrong?
    Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSide View Post
    This module is completely plug and play, you don't have to change anything around (where do you get that idea from?).

If you follow the install instructions included in the zip, you should have no problem doing this yourself. All the files simply plop into your admin folder. The next time you open the admin, you'll find the Sales Report listed in the "Reports" section.

Plugin Contributions

Never mind, I just figured it out. It related to a different mod. Looking forward to trying this.
    Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by fancyfoam View Post
    This is not my first mod install and I have the new files installed in the correct locations but I do not have a new option under the reports section. What could I have done wrong?
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Sales report 2.0

Installed it and it's working great.

Can someone help me with this?

When I select "Order Line Items" and view the name of each person who ordered the product, I also need to view that person's zip code. Is there any way I can modify this so it will display zip codes in this report?

Plugin Contributions

Does Sales Report report by date the partial payments made through Super Orders?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Using ZenCart 1.3.9h

Loaded Sales, did the drag and drop just like the directions said, and zip nada nothing, does anyone know of any issues with the latest version of zen cart.

Thanks for your assistance

Mark and Jessica

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by markmcknight View Post
    Using ZenCart 1.3.9h

Loaded Sales, did the drag and drop just like the directions said, and zip nada nothing, does anyone know of any issues with the latest version of zen cart.

Thanks for your assistance

Mark and Jessica

put files in the admin folder of your store...in proper places?

did you check admin/Reports in backend of store to see where it is listed---if listed?

if shown does it state any errors?

did you check to see if the files were different from the store 1.3.9h files---this version has been written differently so it might be you will need to merge the files

more info is needed other than what you put there to get better answers or give an idea of what to do to start troubleshooting

Plugin Contributions

I'm having a super poopy problem! I'm so bummed. I installed this mod last night. Appeared very simple, made sure every file was where it needed to be (several times over re-checking the locations) and it DOES show up in my reports menu, a page pops up, letting me make my choices how to filter and whatnot, and when I click the show me the money button, I'm immediately kicked out and forced to log back in ... no results when I log back in, nothing. Just takes me right back to admin front page after re-logging back in... any suggestions??? pretttty please? thanks so much!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by myemmadoodle View Post
    I'm having a super poopy problem! I'm so bummed. I installed this mod last night. Appeared very simple, made sure every file was where it needed to be (several times over re-checking the locations) and it DOES show up in my reports menu, a page pops up, letting me make my choices how to filter and whatnot, and when I click the show me the money button, I'm immediately kicked out and forced to log back in ... no results when I log back in, nothing. Just takes me right back to admin front page after re-logging back in... any suggestions??? pretttty please? thanks so much!
    are you sure you uploaded everything into the right spot in your stores admin folder?

try reuploading the files again...one at a time

sometimes they corrupt themselves on the way up

Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast