Page 80 of 86 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sales report 2.0

I've just submitted v3.3.3 of the Sales Report to the Zen Cart moderators for review; I'll post back here when it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#18: Correct "missing" admin menu-entry on initial installations.
    #19: Correct incorrect tax calculation
    #20: "Suggest" a .csv file extension on CSV downloads
    #21: Move menu-name into a language extra-definition (enables translation).
    #22: Enable date-formatting overrides.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sales report 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've just submitted v3.3.3 of the Sales Report to the Zen Cart moderators for review; I'll post back here when it's available for download.

#18: Correct "missing" admin menu-entry on initial installations.
    #19: Correct incorrect tax calculation
    #20: "Suggest" a .csv file extension on CSV downloads
    #21: Move menu-name into a language extra-definition (enables translation).
    #22: Enable date-formatting overrides.
    Now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=9

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sales report 3.3.3

I have been using this plug-in for a long time across many iterations and zc versions. Very Nice.
    I didn't have to make any corrections at all for zc1.5.7. Dates are formatted to suit the host system and prints well on A4.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by OldNGrey View Post
    I have been using this plug-in for a long time across many iterations and zc versions. Very Nice.
    I didn't have to make any corrections at all for zc1.5.7. Dates are formatted to suit the host system and prints well on A4.
    That's great news! Thanks for the report.

Plugin Contributions

What is the latest version of the sale report, where can I find the version my store is using?
    Our Admin Store report needs updating, the layout is outdated and confusing, its long overdue an update!!

Plugin Contributions

It is written at the top of the file admin\stats_sales_report.php

Plugin Contributions

There is a small bug with respect to the selection of the payment_methods. Here is a fix that could be considered.

diff --git a/includes/modules/.sales_report-3.3.3/YOUR_ADMIN/stats_sales_report.php b/includes/modules/.sales_report-3.3.3/YOUR_ADMIN/stats_sales_report.php
    index 7f74a19..1cd7a3d 100644
    --- a/includes/modules/.sales_report-3.3.3/YOUR_ADMIN/stats_sales_report.php
    +++ b/includes/modules/.sales_report-3.3.3/YOUR_ADMIN/stats_sales_report.php
    @@ -222,8 +222,8 @@ if ($date_target == 'status') {
    $date_status = false;
    }

-$payment_method = (isset($_GET['payment_method']) && in_array($_GET['payment_method'], $payment_key)) ? $_GET['payment_method'] : '0';
    -$payment_method_omit = (isset($_GET['payment_method_omit']) && in_array($_GET['payment_method_omit'], $payment_key)) ? $_GET['payment_method_omit'] : '0';
    +$payment_method = (isset($_GET['payment_method']) && array_key_exists($_GET['payment_method'], $payment_key)) ? $_GET['payment_method'] : '0';
    +$payment_method_omit = (isset($_GET['payment_method_omit']) && array_key_exists($_GET['payment_method_omit'], $payment_key)) ? $_GET['payment_method_omit'] : '0';
    $current_status = (isset($_GET['current_status']) && array_key_exists((int)$_GET['current_status'], $status_key)) ? (int)$_GET['current_status'] : 0;
    $excluded_status = (isset($_GET['excluded_status']) && array_key_exists((int)$_GET['excluded_status'], $status_key)) ? (int)$_GET['excluded_status'] : 0;
    $manufacturer = (isset($_GET['manufacturer']) && in_array((int)$_GET['manufacturer'], $manufacturer_key)) ? (int)$_GET['manufacturer'] : 0;

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sjsheu View Post
    There is a small bug with respect to the selection of the payment_methods. Here is a fix that could be considered.

diff --git a/includes/modules/.sales_report-3.3.3/YOUR_ADMIN/stats_sales_report.php b/includes/modules/.sales_report-3.3.3/YOUR_ADMIN/stats_sales_report.php
    index 7f74a19..1cd7a3d 100644
    --- a/includes/modules/.sales_report-3.3.3/YOUR_ADMIN/stats_sales_report.php
    +++ b/includes/modules/.sales_report-3.3.3/YOUR_ADMIN/stats_sales_report.php
    @@ -222,8 +222,8 @@ if ($date_target == 'status') {
    $date_status = false;
    }

-$payment_method = (isset($_GET['payment_method']) && in_array($_GET['payment_method'], $payment_key)) ? $_GET['payment_method'] : '0';
    -$payment_method_omit = (isset($_GET['payment_method_omit']) && in_array($_GET['payment_method_omit'], $payment_key)) ? $_GET['payment_method_omit'] : '0';
    +$payment_method = (isset($_GET['payment_method']) && array_key_exists($_GET['payment_method'], $payment_key)) ? $_GET['payment_method'] : '0';
    +$payment_method_omit = (isset($_GET['payment_method_omit']) && array_key_exists($_GET['payment_method_omit'], $payment_key)) ? $_GET['payment_method_omit'] : '0';
    $current_status = (isset($_GET['current_status']) && array_key_exists((int)$_GET['current_status'], $status_key)) ? (int)$_GET['current_status'] : 0;
    $excluded_status = (isset($_GET['excluded_status']) && array_key_exists((int)$_GET['excluded_status'], $status_key)) ? (int)$_GET['excluded_status'] : 0;
    $manufacturer = (isset($_GET['manufacturer']) && in_array((int)$_GET['manufacturer'], $manufacturer_key)) ? (int)$_GET['manufacturer'] : 0;
    Thanks for the report and the required correction! I'll get that updated for the next release of the Sales Report.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v3.4.0 of the Sales Report for the Zen Cart moderators' review; I'll post back here when it's available for download.

#24: Additional discount- and fee-related order totals. (thanks, @swguy)
    #25: Correct handling of 'payment_method' and 'payment_method_omit' filters (thanks, @sjsheu).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've just submitted v3.4.0 of the Sales Report for the Zen Cart moderators' review; I'll post back here when it's available for download.

#24: Additional discount- and fee-related order totals. (thanks, @swguy)
    #25: Correct handling of 'payment_method' and 'payment_method_omit' filters (thanks, @sjsheu).
    Now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=9

Page 80 of 86 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast