Page 81 of 86 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sales report 3.3.3

Hello, I'm seeking an example of the report it can create. In particular, does it capture product category as well as product name, sales count order date, and price in the report?

I found a discussion of category inclusion back in 2017, but don't know if it was implemented.

Thanks
    Last edited by greg_beyer; 10 Feb 2021 at 06:05 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by greg_beyer View Post
    Hello, I'm seeking an example of the report it can create. In particular, does it capture product category as well as product name, sales count order date, and price in the report?

I found a discussion of category inclusion back in 2017, but don't know if it was implemented.

Thanks
    The report provides the option of a CSV export but I does not include any category-related information since that information isn't saved as part of an order.

Plugin Contributions

in Sales Report - Version: v3.4.0 is there a way to add the customer's email address to the generated report.

The Sales Report - Version: v3.4.0 work great and typically we export as .csv files but being able to add an email address could help with other functions that we use the file for.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by drm1963 View Post
    in Sales Report - Version: v3.4.0 is there a way to add the customer's email address to the generated report.

The Sales Report - Version: v3.4.0 work great and typically we export as .csv files but being able to add an email address could help with other functions that we use the file for.
    That'll make that report's output a tad 'busy', but I've noted the request on the plugin's GitHub repository: https://github.com/lat9/sales_report/issues/26

Plugin Contributions

I'm experiencing issues with this module not reporting correctly.
    Module version 3.4
    Zen Cart 1.5.7c

I ran a report for year to date with 'Displayed information' set to Product Line Items
    The report doesn't show all the attributes that are related to products sold.
    For example, product A only shows attribute a, and yet I can see from the orders history that product A also sold with attribute c in the last week.

I did a print_r($products); at line 455 of admin/includes/classes/sales_report.php and when I look up an order that is in this array output, it only ever shows the last item from any given order. running the query
    Code:
    SELECT op.* FROM orders_products op  WHERE op.orders_id = 120918
    in phpMyAdmin it returns all three products and their relevant attributes. Surely the array should also contain all three items from this order too?
    If indeed it is only taking account of the last item in each order, it would explain why I have so many items missing from the report.

NOTE: This problem isn't limited to YTD reports. I tested it on single day and single month reports too.
    Last edited by strelitzia; 12 May 2021 at 02:47 PM.

Plugin Contributions

It sounds like you're expecting that the product-line-items display one line for each products-specific option-combination purchased, e.g. one line that sums the "Shirt" product in Small/Red, another in Large/Black.

FWIW, this report's never worked that way and I'm not sure how much effort's required to make that change.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware it couldn't do this out of the box.

Plugin Contributions

The Sales Report is currently housed on GitHub: https://github.com/lat9/sales_report/

If you feel strongly that the feature you require should be included, I'll be more than happy to receive a PR.

Plugin Contributions

is there away to put a default store status to omit, ( instead of doesnt matter)
    my accountant doesnt understand our processing

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
    is there away to put a default store status to omit, ( instead of doesnt matter)
    my accountant doesnt understand our processing
    There's a way, but it will require a store-specific edit of /admin/stats_sales_report.php. Find the following section (starting on line 235 of the current version):
    Code:
    $payment_method = (isset($_GET['payment_method']) && array_key_exists($_GET['payment_method'], $payment_key)) ? $_GET['payment_method'] : '0';
    $payment_method_omit = (isset($_GET['payment_method_omit']) && array_key_exists($_GET['payment_method_omit'], $payment_key)) ? $_GET['payment_method_omit'] : '0';
    $current_status = (isset($_GET['current_status']) && array_key_exists((int)$_GET['current_status'], $status_key)) ? (int)$_GET['current_status'] : 0;
    $excluded_status = (isset($_GET['excluded_status']) && array_key_exists((int)$_GET['excluded_status'], $status_key)) ? (int)$_GET['excluded_status'] : 0;
    $manufacturer = (isset($_GET['manufacturer']) && in_array((int)$_GET['manufacturer'], $manufacturer_key)) ? (int)$_GET['manufacturer'] : 0;
    $detail_level = (isset($_GET['detail_level']) && in_array($_GET['detail_level'], $detail_types)) ? $_GET['detail_level'] : 'order';
    ... and update the excluded_status default to identify your site's default status:
    Code:
    $payment_method = (isset($_GET['payment_method']) && array_key_exists($_GET['payment_method'], $payment_key)) ? $_GET['payment_method'] : '0';
    $payment_method_omit = (isset($_GET['payment_method_omit']) && array_key_exists($_GET['payment_method_omit'], $payment_key)) ? $_GET['payment_method_omit'] : '0';
    $current_status = (isset($_GET['current_status']) && array_key_exists((int)$_GET['current_status'], $status_key)) ? (int)$_GET['current_status'] : 0;
    $excluded_status = (isset($_GET['excluded_status']) && array_key_exists((int)$_GET['excluded_status'], $status_key)) ? (int)$_GET['excluded_status'] : 0;
    $manufacturer = (isset($_GET['manufacturer']) && in_array((int)$_GET['manufacturer'], $manufacturer_key)) ? (int)$_GET['manufacturer'] : 0;
    $detail_level = (isset($_GET['detail_level']) && in_array($_GET['detail_level'], $detail_types)) ? $_GET['detail_level'] : 'order';

Page 81 of 86 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast