Page 82 of 86 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sales report 3.3.3

Just a nit... there's a missing ">" to close the td tag in line 1098 of admin/stats_sales_report.php version 3.4.0
    Code:
    <td class="lineItemHeadingContent right"<?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCT_TOTAL . show_arrow('grand'); ?></td>
    Thank you for keeping this add-on up-to-date!
    Dave
    zc157c, php 7.3,

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sales report 3.3.3

Quote Originally Posted by Dave224 View Post
    Just a nit... there's a missing ">" to close the td tag in line 1098 of admin/stats_sales_report.php version 3.4.0
    Code:
    <td class="lineItemHeadingContent right"<?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCT_TOTAL . show_arrow('grand'); ?></td>
    Thank you for keeping this add-on up-to-date!
    Dave
    zc157c, php 7.3,
    Thanks for the report; GitHub issue created: https://github.com/lat9/sales_report/issues/27

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sales report 2.0

It's a great plugin, but our online shop has many currency, the report all in USD. Can it be improved? Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by persion View Post
    It's a great plugin, but our online shop has many currency, the report all in USD. Can it be improved? Thank you.
    FWIW, I've created a tracking issue (https://github.com/lat9/sales_report/issues/28) in the report's GitHub repository. I'm not going to promise anything, as that's going to be a fairly large change.

Plugin Contributions

Be careful what you wish for.
    I let the customer list prices in multiple currencies, but charge in AUD and let the credit card company handle conversion rates.
    Zen Cart Order Details displays order details in the display currency that the customer has chosen but for overseas sales not in AUD I have no idea of the value of the goods or the shipping in AUD. These values in AUD are required for custom declarations etc.
    To see the values in AUD I use the Sales Report

For accounting purposes all sales calculations are in AUD and these are derived directly from the Sales Report

environment Pre-prod: Zen Cart 157c; Apache 2.4.41; PHP 7.4.3; MySQL 8.0.22; Linux 5.4.0

Plugin Contributions

I'm considering adding a zone column for a client that needs a per state breakdown. Any thoughts on this?
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

If it was a toggle eg zone was not shown unless selected would be good, but that may make formatting more complicated. If displaying zone, the country or country code should also be displayed.

In the Sales Report I can presently only identify international sales from the tax amount which in my case is always zero. So in this case the destination country would be useful on the report (as an option).

I am assuming that zone in the report would be destination zone. Customer location zone, billing zone and destination (shipping) zone can all be different on the same order.
    I have Australian customers who send items to overseas addresses. In this scenario the sale is tax exempt.
    If the same customer sends the next order to an Australian destination, tax applies to the sale (goods and shipping).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    I'm considering adding a zone column for a client that needs a per state breakdown. Any thoughts on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by OldNGrey View Post
    If it was a toggle eg zone was not shown unless selected would be good, but that may make formatting more complicated. If displaying zone, the country or country code should also be displayed.

In the Sales Report I can presently only identify international sales from the tax amount which in my case is always zero. So in this case the destination country would be useful on the report (as an option).

I am assuming that zone in the report would be destination zone. Customer location zone, billing zone and destination (shipping) zone can all be different on the same order.
    I have Australian customers who send items to overseas addresses. In this scenario the sale is tax exempt.
    If the same customer sends the next order to an Australian destination, tax applies to the sale (goods and shipping).
    As @OldNGrey said, adding another column (even an optional one) could be 'challenging'. Would it suffice to have the country/state (zone) breakdown only provided in the "Timeframe Statistics" view?

Plugin Contributions

I think it makes more sense to put it on order line items. But I'll submit a PR and let you make the call. You could even opt to only show it on the CSV.

Plugin Contributions

Page 82 of 86 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast