Plugin Contributions

Default you can make our day so please help!!

hi guys this is gonna seem real silly but please tell me what i need to type in to start editing my store??????????????
    my friend and i just configured the instalation of the store and had a lovely preview of how we can edit it all and now we have deleted those annoying red warning banners and now we cant get into our store to edit it?

i guess we have to go to www.ourstorename.com/admin.php ?
    is this correct

we tried this many times but all we get is
    Warning: main(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGESenglish/meta_tags.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/ourstore.com/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 63

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGESenglish/meta_tags.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/ourstore.com/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 63

please help guys and go easy steps ,we are new
    cheers all

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: you can make our day so please help!!

Seeing how your store is operational, did you check out the actual directory to see if those files are or are not there?

Oh, your admin URL would be: www.yourstore.com/admin/

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Sounds like you set your permissions too tight on your configure.php files...

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

right guys im still lost im afraid!

i contacted my server initialy and asked them to set my configur.php file to 444 as the red banners would not dissapear, the were all grumpy about it to be honest and they said i should set it myself even though they only give you the option of taking the permission down to 600?

Not impressed with that service to be honest but thats another story!

im frightened that if i kick the permission back up to say 600 which is the lowest ican possibly do through my web servers control panel then i will get the red banner error message again and they will not want to change the permissions again for me.

Please help cause im unsure what to do next?

cheers as always guys

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Maybe you might keep them on the phone and work together to find the best setting that works for your particular hosting situation ?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.