Plugin Contributions

Default Adding extra links in the More Information Box

I have been searching the forum all day & have not found the answer to this but a link to it would be helpful.

Ok I am added pages to the more information box but I am adding them like they would be apart of the cart.

The cart comes with page 2 page 3 page 4. I need more because my ez pages are used for another section & a link there would not go with my theme.

So I copied all files pertaining to page 4 or page_4 & made new flies calling them all page 5 page_5.

On the back-end I can select the new page 5 from the define pages drop-down. add my text & save it.I can edit it & it shows fine on the back end. On the front end however the link is showing the header title is fine & when you click the link it goes to page 5 but I don't see anything I have saved from the backend just a blank page.

I am guess I have either missed a file or need to cmod the file so it's write able but I am only guessing. I could use some help on this one.

The reason I want to do it this way is so I can keep adding links & be able to edit them like you do with page 2,3,4.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Adding extra links in the More Information Box

Plugin Contributions

I will have a look at the file structure of that mod. See if it leads me to the correct path. Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Thanks I didn't add all the Admin files must be because the new version requires to change the name of the admin folder. I did get it working thanks for pointing out that mod.

Plugin Contributions

It should be just a matter of changing the 'admin' folder in the mod to your custom admin folder name. Glad you got it working.