Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple manufacturer list to replace scrolling list - add-on now available

Sorry, to simplify the above, all I need to do is to make the module output a div tag at the beginning of the list itself (not in the header) and a </div> tag at the end.

Edit: Solved this! It's really simple. Just add a normal css div tag at the beginning and end of manufacturer_list.php! Too easy!
    Last edited by dvasdekis; 11 Sep 2007 at 08:57 AM.
    Headsonic.com.au - Headphones and Microphones for Australians

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple manufacturer list to replace scrolling list - add-on now available

I can see styled content hung off an unique ID for what appears to be manufacturer info. Does this mean that your now resolved all your issues?
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    I can see styled content hung off an unique ID for what appears to be manufacturer info. Does this mean that your now resolved all your issues?
    Almost. IE is now chucking a fit, but firefox works perfectly. I assume it has something to do with my beginner trial-and-error coding style.

Thanks anyway!
    Headsonic.com.au - Headphones and Microphones for Australians

Plugin Contributions

Can somebody help me with this one

All I need is to use this on a ezpage .. what I mean is, instead of beeing on the sidebox, it is on a ezpage

can it be done ?

Plugin Contributions

I would like the manufacturersbox to list the logos that are given on the admin for the manufacturers instead of boring text. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance!

Elli
    I may be blond but at least I found Zen.

Plugin Contributions

I use this manufacturerlist at www.rainbowhammocks.eu but the bullits drop out of the sidebox. I have tried to figure it out with FF webdeveloper but my CSS knowledge is not enough to get it.

I have also tried to remove the bullits by removing <li> in the file but then the manufacturers were shown without line brakes.

Any hints?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by NullMind View Post
    Can somebody help me with this one

All I need is to use this on a ezpage .. what I mean is, instead of being on the sidebox, it is on a ezpage

can it be done ?
    Not really. EZ-Pages are designed for static text. If you want to put something more dynamic or database driven, such as this, it's best to create a new Zen Cart page, e.g. by adapting page_2, page_3 or page_4 included in the Zen Cart package for this reason.

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ellivir View Post
    I would like the manufacturersbox to list the logos that are given on the admin for the manufacturers instead of boring text. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance!

Elli
    Such a simple idea. I like it. A lot!

So yes it's now possible. Version 3 of this mod contains a switch to allow you to choose between textual links or ones based on manufacturers' images / logos.
    Last edited by kuroi; 14 Nov 2007 at 09:24 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by erwin208 View Post
    I use this manufacturerlist at www.rainbowhammocks.eu but the bullits drop out of the sidebox. I have tried to figure it out with FF webdeveloper but my CSS knowledge is not enough to get it.

I have also tried to remove the bullits by removing <li> in the file but then the manufacturers were shown without line brakes.

Any hints?
    I suggest that you start by putting back the unordered list tags that you have removed. That will allow the CSS that you added to provide basic styling for these links to be recognised.

Plugin Contributions

The tags were there all the time. I removed it just temporaly to investigate. The original files are now installed.
    I have tried some settings in CSS like padding and margin, but no effect.

----------------------------------------
    #manufacturerslistContent ul {
    list-style:none;
    padding:0;
    }
    ----------------------------------------

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast