Page 357 of 373 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

image problem Bogus first image on EZ Page

Hi,

I'm using ZC 1.5.1 with Zen Lightbox 1.6.4, and am trying to set up images on an EZ Page. Works wonderfully for the most part except adds a bogus image 1 - there's a PREV button for it, but clicking it results in the lightbox churning forever w/o displaying an image, "close" "PREV" and "NEXT" buttons also disappear, and clicking outside doesn't close the lightbox, either. Here's what I've done, perhaps I missed a step or did something wrong:

On the page, I placed 3 small images (files in "images"):
    name.png - linking to images/large/name_LRG.png
    name_02.png - linking to images/large/name_02_LRG.png
    name_03.png - linking to images/large/name_03_LRG.png

Clicking any of them opens the lightbox with PREV/NEXT buttons working as desired, but all 3 result in a bogus image 1 of 4 (there is no 4th image with a similar file name either in "images" or "images/large"). (You can see the exact behavior at https://allstringsnylon.com/second-b...n-cordoba-15cm .)

How do I fix this, please?

Thank you,
    Magz

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Bogus first image on EZ Page

what are your setting for the lightbox in admin

Quote Originally Posted by magz View Post
    Hi,

I'm using ZC 1.5.1 with Zen Lightbox 1.6.4, and am trying to set up images on an EZ Page. Works wonderfully for the most part except adds a bogus image 1 - there's a PREV button for it, but clicking it results in the lightbox churning forever w/o displaying an image, "close" "PREV" and "NEXT" buttons also disappear, and clicking outside doesn't close the lightbox, either. Here's what I've done, perhaps I missed a step or did something wrong:

Clicking any of them opens the lightbox with PREV/NEXT buttons working as desired, but all 3 result in a bogus image 1 of 4 (there is no 4th image with a similar file name either in "images" or "images/large"). (You can see the exact behavior at https://allstringsnylon.com/second-b...n-cordoba-15cm .)

Thank you,
    Magz

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    what are your setting for the lightbox in admin
    Hi DarkAngel - previously "Close on Overlay Click" was set to false, now I changed it to true and at least can close the lightbox by clicking outside of it. I tried setting "Include Main Image in Gallery" to false, but instead of eliminating the bogus image on EZ Pages, it broke the display on product pages, so I set it back to true. What other change(s) would you suggest? Thank you! ~ Magz
    Name:  lightbox-settings.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  20.6 KB

Plugin Contributions

Wellllllll, he settings are alright...but if telling it to not include the main image breaks it then I would "guess" that maybe something did not get uploaded correctly or got corrupted on upload when you uploaded the files...you did manually upload the LB files, right?

I would:
    1. open the zip for its contents
    2. go to your server files with ftp

then manually upload all the files (not images items) to the corresponding folders from zip to server.

Sometimes the net messes up the files on the upload.

When you installed the SQL did you get any errors?

For what it's worth...I have mine set in admin just like yours even if mine is 1.3.9h store.

Plugin Contributions

Also I forgot this:

When you did the SQL in admin did you include this and remove the red text:

/*
    zencart 1.5 mods
    */
    INSERT INTO `admin_pages` (`page_key` ,`language_key` ,`main_page` ,`page_params` ,`menu_key` ,`display_on_menu` ,`sort_order`)VALUES
    ('configZenLightbox', 'BOX_CONFIGURATION_ZEN_LIGHTBOX', 'FILENAME_CONFIGURATION', CONCAT('gID=',@cgi), 'configuration', 'Y', @cgi);

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Wellllllll, he settings are alright...but if telling it to not include the main image breaks it then I would "guess" that maybe something did not get uploaded correctly or got corrupted on upload when you uploaded the files...you did manually upload the LB files, right?

I would:
    1. open the zip for its contents
    2. go to your server files with ftp

then manually upload all the files (not images items) to the corresponding folders from zip to server.

Sometimes the net messes up the files on the upload.

When you installed the SQL did you get any errors?

For what it's worth...I have mine set in admin just like yours even if mine is 1.3.9h store.

Also I forgot this:

When you did the SQL in admin did you include this and remove the red text:

/*
    zencart 1.5 mods
    */
    INSERT INTO `admin_pages` (`page_key` ,`language_key` ,`main_page` ,`page_params` ,`menu_key` ,`display_on_menu` ,`sort_order`)VALUES
    ('configZenLightbox', 'BOX_CONFIGURATION_ZEN_LIGHTBOX', 'FILENAME_CONFIGURATION', CONCAT('gID=',@cgi), 'configuration', 'Y', @cgi);
    Hi DarkAngel - I misspoke, changing "Include Main Image in Gallery" to false doesn't really *break* anything, just creates an (in my case) undesirable behavior, however it's quite in line with the command and could be quite desirable on another website. I'll reupload all of the LB files just in case that might fix the bogus image issue, although yes I did that manually the first time (in June, I think) and haven't had any other problems with LB before.

The sql file in my install zip contains the code you mentioned. I doubt I removed the /**/ before upload, but the corresponding record exists in my db and appears to be correct.

Can you suggest any change to one of the other files (assuming they're all installed correctly after all)? I can't write code, but I can copy & paste. ;-)

Thank you!
    Magz

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Thank you,
    Magz
    Hi Magz,
    You have a hidden section on your page that includes a link to a gift certificates.

ZLB uses a wildcard selector on the page looking for links with "gif" in the url. Yours is "/gift-certificates" so it thinks that it's a link to include in the lightbox.
    Thanks for the heads up, I'll make a fix for this in the next release.

There are 2 ways you can fix it yourself right now:
    1. If you have no GIF images on your EZ-pages, you can change the EZ page support >file types and remove " ,gif "

2. if you are using gif images on your EZ-pages, you can fix it by opening [includes/modules/pages/page/jscript_zen_lightbox.php]
    look for this line (probably around line 25):
    Code:
    $("a[href*='"+item+"']").attr('rel', lightboxType);
    and change it to this
    Code:
    $("a[href*='."+item+"']").attr('rel', lightboxType);
    the only change is adding that period in between the ' and ". This will tell it to look for links with .gif, thereby not finding your gift-certificates link.

let me know if that works for you.

daniel

Plugin Contributions

Hi DarkAngel - I misspoke, changing "Include Main Image in Gallery" to false doesn't really *break* anything, just creates an (in my case) undesirable behavior, however it's quite in line with the command and could be quite desirable on another website. I'll reupload all of the LB files just in case that might fix the bogus image issue, although yes I did that manually the first time (in June, I think) and haven't had any other problems with LB before.

The sql file in my install zip contains the code you mentioned. I doubt I removed the /**/ before upload, but the corresponding record exists in my db and appears to be correct.

Can you suggest any change to one of the other files (assuming they're all installed correctly after all)? I can't write code, but I can copy & paste. ;-)

Thank you!
    Magz
    What other plugins do you have installed? There have been cases where another plugin interferes with ZLB causing issues possibly simliar to this. (One that comes to mind had an effect in viewing the information in the product Reviews area. When Tabbed Products Pro and ZLB were both installed it allowed an issue to be seen.) Not that ZLB didn't function, just that the code associated with both plugins allowed another issue to be discovered. (and corrected)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

LOL, I am great at copy paste or a go find it once I am told where...and have prefiously edited something along the same lines...LOL

Reinstalling it first will let us know if it is file specific. Did you try changing to the default template to see if it still misbehaves there and another thing...

did you install/uninstall/any changes anything prior to the misbehaving LB

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by niestudio View Post
    Hi Magz,
    You have a hidden section on your page that includes a link to a gift certificates.

ZLB uses a wildcard selector on the page looking for links with "gif" in the url. Yours is "/gift-certificates" so it thinks that it's a link to include in the lightbox.
    Thanks for the heads up, I'll make a fix for this in the next release.

There are 2 ways you can fix it yourself right now:
    1. If you have no GIF images on your EZ-pages, you can change the EZ page support >file types and remove " ,gif "

2. if you are using gif images on your EZ-pages, you can fix it by opening [includes/modules/pages/page/jscript_zen_lightbox.php]
    look for this line (probably around line 25):
    Code:
    $("a[href*='"+item+"']").attr('rel', lightboxType);
    and change it to this
    Code:
    $("a[href*='."+item+"']").attr('rel', lightboxType);
    the only change is adding that period in between the ' and ". This will tell it to look for links with .gif, thereby not finding your gift-certificates link.

let me know if that works for you.

daniel
    Thank you Daniel, this fixed it! (#1, using png sitewide...)
    Magz