Page 323 of 373 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

I've installed lightbox and it appears to be working fine. Great module! However, I do have two small issues that I would love some advice on.

1. The shadowing around the image has been dropped down so it isn't flush with the bottom of the image file on product description pages. It has also pushed the 'click to enlarge' text further down so it isn't directly below the image. You can see what I mean here: http://mainelyratrescue.org/store/in...&products_id=6

2. If a customer clicks the "click to enlarge' link instead of the image, it loads the image as a new page instead of either a popup or flashbox.

Any suggestions on how to correct these issues?

Plugin Contributions

Ok, it's not letting me edit my original post, but I fixed issue #1 via the solution here: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...box#post624403

Which also seems to have fixed the issue with text loading a new page instead of a pop-up. YAY!

Plugin Contributions

did you happen to compare the two files---old one and the one from the thread you linked to? what if any are the differences and are you using the same template (cherry zen)?

I have it installed in my main store version 1.3.9h and in test 1.5 store and no problems at all with the view larger link

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    did you happen to compare the two files---old one and the one from the thread you linked to? what if any are the differences and are you using the same template (cherry zen)?

I have it installed in my main store version 1.3.9h and in test 1.5 store and no problems at all with the view larger link
    I did compare to see what differences there were, but I don't remember now what exactly it was. Cherry Zen template implements drop shadows throughout the site, so I think there was just a conflict, which was corrected once I changed the code to what was in the link above. I have not noticed any conflicts or other errors since updating, so it appears everything is all and well.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by grace83 View Post
    I did compare to see what differences there were, but I don't remember now what exactly it was. Cherry Zen template implements drop shadows throughout the site, so I think there was just a conflict, which was corrected once I changed the code to what was in the link above. I have not noticed any conflicts or other errors since updating, so it appears everything is all and well.
    thanks for letting me know, sometimes the apple_zen template will be obstinate too

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pm99 View Post
    just installed zen lightbox. Love it. it brings the project upto the 2012 level of web dev.
    Just one suggestion if you're thinking of installing. If you're looking for watermark option, then run and install ImageHandler 4 (as of this writing). That's what Image Handler recommends, but when I did a file dif on the affected files (having installed zen light box first), I found that there were no diffs to core files. Which is great. I could be just blow gas as I'm still new to ZC.
    I used TextWrangler for file dif. It's great.

I use Mac too primarily...TextWrangler is so much easier to use than Notepad++, when possible I edit/compare files on the Mac.

You should try using his Zen Colorbox mod. It is a step up from the regular one we used and loved...this one comes with a slideshow effect for the images in the lightbox.

ColorBox for Zen Cart

works in 1.3.9h and 1.5 also. After you install it you can uninstall the regular lightbox.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post

You should try using his Zen Colorbox mod. It is a step up from the regular one we used and loved...this one comes with a slideshow effect for the images in the lightbox.

ColorBox for Zen Cart

That one is actually not mine, that one is a similar one, but doesn't off the full customization
    I haven't uploaded zen_colorbox yet

daniel

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by niestudio View Post
    That one is actually not mine, that one is a similar one, but doesn't off the full customization
    I haven't uploaded zen_colorbox yet

daniel

holy cow and here I am tooting your horn with someone else's item...sorry

but as I said your colorbox one is super I love it . so hury and get it uploaded...lol

Plugin Contributions

Got it working on Zen cart 1.5 , a little problem is that Zen lightbox is adding LRG and MED to file names automatically

the actual URL in the csv file is zcimages/SW-2255060.jpg

but lightbox is adding the parts underlined here
    http://localhost/images/medium/zcimages/SW-2255060_MED.jpg

we can do with the http://localhost/images/medium addition but _MED is problematic as we get the csv feed from our supplier and modifying it every time will not be possible.

also for large files the file name already have a lg distinguisher added but lightbox is adding another LRG to it.
    eg zcimages/CR-664GTWKT_lg.jpg becomes
    images/large/zcimages/CR-664GTWKT_lg_LRG.jpg

Any suggestion ?
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Got it . it was not Lightbox but Zen Cart itself
    Changed the setting in Admin->Configuration->Images->Product Info - Image Medium Suffix
    and
    Product Info - Image Large Suffix

Thanks