Page 134 of 373 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

New install of Zen 1.3.8a here, with Zen Lightbox v1.5-20081218

I had put in ImageHandler prior to this, along with a smattering of other add-ons, but none of them having to do with the images. It could be that Lightbox renders IH obsolete and I don't need it.

Love this lightbox, but there was a slight gotcha on it - it does NOT appear on the Admin/Configuration list.

I edited the setup values directly in the database for her, and that ultimately solved the immediate problem. But I double checked the zip file, and there's nothing under admin in there at all. And clearly the sql was updated in the database.

I just thought I'd report this little goofyness.

deb

Plugin Contributions

Ignore my earlier complaints! I just installed again on a fresh version of 1.3.8a and it works perfectly!

One question, the product name below the images does not handle quotation marks (") very well and stops. Anyone else seen this? Not sure where to look for fixing this bug...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ShutYourPieHole View Post
    Chances are you are actually throwing Javascript errors, if you check your error console, as I'm experiencing the same behavior after uninstalling 1.4 and installing 1.5.

I'm seeing the following errors in the console:
    Code:
    $.element is not a function in zen_lightbox_mootools_custom.js
    This occurs on page load. When clicking the actual image, I receive the following:
    Code:
    Hash.each is not a function in zen_lightbox_mootools_custom.js
    I'm not sure if this is something residual from my previous install (which I had to eliminate due to the IE 7 error), or something is misconfigured on my new install.
    No, im not getting errors at all on any of my pages...it just doesnt do anything. I mean images still open in a new window, but as normal via ZC.

uuys Guest

Try to run the SQL Script after pasting into the are I get this

Please help

1146 Table 'aagaag_zc3.configuration_group' doesn't exist
    in:
    [SELECT @cgi := configuration_group_id FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title = 'Zen Lightbox';]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by uuys View Post
    Try to run the SQL Script after pasting into the are I get this

Please help

1146 Table 'aagaag_zc3.configuration_group' doesn't exist
    in:
    [SELECT @cgi := configuration_group_id FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title = 'Zen Lightbox';]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    Getting the exact same message after installing the latest version.

I uninstalled the old files and installed the new but the install sql file doesn't work and i get that message you are getting.

Now they moved me onto a new server last week with the very latest Apache 2.2 and latest MySQL and another issue is none of my large images are now showing just a large image message and you click it and it leads you to the main page not the image.

If i disable image handler 2 then i still get a blank large image but at least the image loads when you click it.

Incompatibility with the latest SQL or Apache servers or incompatibility with Image Handler 2 using the latest servers ?

I need a fix for this as my shop is live.

Plugin Contributions

Ok i had to uninstall with the mysql file twice and then paste this code into the browser to get Zen Lightbox to work

/**
    * Zen Lightbox
    * @author Alex Clarke (aclarke AT ansellandclarke DOT co DOT uk)
    * @copyright Copyright 2003-2005 Zen Cart Development Team
    * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
    * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
    * @version $Id: install.sql 2009-01-13 aclarke $
    */
    INSERT INTO `configuration_group` VALUES (NULL, 'Zen Lightbox', 'Configure Zen Lightbox settings', '0', '1');
    UPDATE `configuration_group` SET `sort_order` = LAST_INSERT_ID() WHERE `configuration_group_id` = LAST_INSERT_ID();
    SELECT (@cgi := `configuration_group_id`) FROM `configuration_group` WHERE `configuration_group_title` = 'Zen
    Lightbox';
    INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`,
    `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`,
    `set_function`) VALUES
    (NULL, '<b>Zen Lightbox</b>', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_STATUS', 'true', '<br />If true, all product images on the following
    pages will be displayed within a lightbox:<br /><br />- document_general_info<br />- document_product_info<br />-
    page (EZ-Pages)<br />- product_free_shipping_info<br />- product_info<br />- product_music_info<br />-
    product_reviews<br />- product_reviews_info<br />- product_reviews_write<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b>', @cgi,
    100, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '),
    (NULL, 'Overlay Opacity', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_OVERLAY_OPACITY', '0.8', '<br />Controls the transparency of the overlay.<br
    /><br /><b>Default: 0.8</b>', @cgi, 101, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''0'', ''0.1'', ''0.2'',
    ''0.3'', ''0.4'', ''0.5'', ''0.6'', ''0.7'', ''0.8'', ''0.9'', ''1''), '),
    (NULL, 'Overlay Fade Duration', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_OVERLAY_FADE_DURATION', '400', '<br />Controls the fade duration of
    the overlay.<br /><br />Note: This value is measured in milliseconds.<br /><br /><b>Default: 400</b><br />', @cgi,
    102, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Resize Duration', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_RESIZE_DURATION', '400', '<br />Controls the speed of the image resizing.<br
    /><br />Note: This value is measured in milliseconds.<br /><br /><b>Default: 400</b><br />', @cgi, 103, NOW(),
    NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Resize Transition', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_RESIZE_TRANSITION', 'false', '<br />Allows for custom control over the
    transition effect used to animate the lightbox.<br /><br /><b>Default: false</b><br />', @cgi, 104, NOW(), NOW(),
    NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Initial Width', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_INITIAL_WIDTH', '250', '<br />If Enable Resize Animations is set to true, the
    lightbox will resize its width from this value to the current image width, when first displayed.<br /><br />Note:
    This value is measured in pixels.<br /><br /><b>Default: 250</b><br />', @cgi, 105, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Initial Height', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_INITIAL_HEIGHT', '250', '<br />If Enable Resize Animations is set to true,
    the lightbox will resize its height from this value to the current image height, when first displayed.<br /><br
    />Note: This value is measured in pixels.<br /><br /><b>Default: 250</b><br />', @cgi, 106, NOW(), NOW(), NULL,
    NULL),
    (NULL, 'Image Fade Duration', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_IMAGE_FADE_DURATION', '400', '<br />Controls the fade duration of
    images.<br /><br />Note: This value is measured in milliseconds.<br /><br /><b>Default: 400</b><br />', @cgi, 107,
    NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Caption Animation Duration', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_CAPTION_ANIMATION_DURATION', '400', '<br />Controls the animation
    duration of the caption.<br /><br />Note: This value is measured in milliseconds.<br /><br /><b>Default: 400</b><br
    />', @cgi, 108, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Display Image Counter', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_COUNTER', 'true', '<br />If true, the image counter will be displayed
    (below the caption of each image) within the lightbox.<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b>', @cgi, 109, NOW(), NOW(),
    NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'),
    (NULL, 'Close on Image Click', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_CLOSE_IMAGE', 'false', '<br />If true, the lightbox will close when the
    image being displaying is clicked.<br /><br /><b>Default: false</b>', @cgi, 110, NOW(), NOW(), NULL,
    'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '),
    (NULL, 'Close on Overlay Click', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_CLOSE_OVERLAY', 'false', '<br />If true, the lightbox will close when
    the overlay is clicked.<br /><br /><b>Default: false</b>', @cgi, 111, NOW(), NOW(), NULL,
    (NULL, '<b>Keyboard Navigation</b>', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_KEYBOARD_NAVIGATION', 'true', '<br />If true, keyboard inputs
    will also be used to control the lightbox.<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b>', @cgi, 200, NOW(), NOW(), NULL,
    (NULL, 'Close Lightbox', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_ESCAPE_KEYS', '27,88,67', '<br />The lightbox will close when any of these
    keys are pressed.<br /><br />Note: Only <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASCII" target="_blank">ASCII</a>
    decimal values should be entered and separated with a comma (if listing multiple values).<br /><br /><b>Default:
    27,88,67</b><br />', @cgi, 201, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Previous Image', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_PREVIOUS_KEYS', '37,80', '<br />The lightbox will display the previous image
    (if available) when any of these keys are pressed.<br /><br />Note: Only <a
    href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASCII" target="_blank">ASCII</a> decimal values should be entered and separated
    with a comma (if listing multiple values).<br /><br /><b>Default: 37,80</b><br />', @cgi, 202, NOW(), NOW(), NULL,
    NULL),
    (NULL, 'Next Image', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_NEXT_KEYS', '39,78', '<br />The lightbox will display the next image (if
    available) when any of these keys are pressed.<br /><br />Note: Only <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASCII"
    target="_blank">ASCII</a> decimal values should be entered and separated with a comma (if listing multiple
    values).<br /><br /><b>Default: 39,78</b><br />', @cgi, 203, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, '<b>Gallery Mode</b>', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_GALLERY_MODE', 'true', '<br />If true, the lightbox will allow
    additional images to quickly be displayed using previous and next buttons.<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b>', @cgi,
    300, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'),
    (NULL, 'Include Main Image in Gallery', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_GALLERY_MAIN_IMAGE', 'true', '<br />If true, the main product
    image will be included in the lightbox gallery.<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b>', @cgi, 301, NOW(), NOW(), NULL,
    'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'),
    (NULL, '<b>EZ-Pages Support</b>', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_EZPAGES', 'true', '<br />If true, the lightbox effect will be used
    for linked images on all EZ-Pages.<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b>', @cgi, 400, NOW(), NOW(), NULL,
    'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'),
    (NULL, 'File Types', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_FILE_TYPES', 'jpg,png,gif', '<br />On EZ-Pages, the lightbox effect will be
    applied to all images with one of the following file types.<br /><br /><b>Default: jpg,png,gif</b><br />', @cgi,
    401, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);

Baffles me why though it now works.

My large images are still down though even when i uninstall Image Handler 2 and disable Lightbox....Thats a mystery and it happened yesterday.

Plugin Contributions

Nope the Lightbox isn't working right and my large images just aren't there anymore so i'm going to uninstall and install Lightbox 1.4 again.

I can finally get it installed but not working right.

Plugin Contributions

I had a nightmare time trying to get Zen Lightbox 1.5 to work and ended up messing up my site.

Had to run my backup file to restore the site.

Bottom line is i am back on Lightbox 1.4 which was so easy to install.

Lightbox 5 is so hard to install...Just my thoughts but something just isn't right with it otherwise how can i install Image Handler 2 and Lightbox 4 so easily but fail miserably with Lightbox 5 which just doesn't seem to work - In other words it can't be me as i am used to installing modules and can do it easily enough therefore it has to be issues with Lightbox 5 itself.

I know i know i am going to be getting a hard time from the people who got this working but i don't think it's working right....Is the install.MySQL correct in the download section ?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by snowkrash View Post
    I located this file: includes/modules/MY_TEMPLATE/attributes.php

I took a snippet of code from "Attribute Pop-Ups" add-on:
    Code:
                        //find large size attribute images. Location must be in /images/large and image name must be image_LRG.ext Mike Scott 070606                
                        $array_filename = split("[/\\.]", $products_options->fields['attributes_image']) ;
                        $filename = $array_filename[count($array_filename)-2];
                        $extension = '.'.$array_filename[count($array_filename)-1];
                        $filename = $filename.'_LRG';
                        $path = DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'large/attributes/';
                        $attribute_image_lrg = $path . $filename. $extension;
                        $selected_attrname = $products_options_names->fields['products_options_name'] . ': '.$products_options->fields['products_options_values_name'];
    I pasted it into attributes.php around line 481 immediately following this line of code:

Code:
                          //              if ($tmp_attributes_image_row > PRODUCTS_IMAGES_ATTRIBUTES_PER_ROW) {
                          if ($tmp_attributes_image_row > $products_options_names->fields['products_options_images_per_row']) {
                            $tmp_attributes_image .= '<br class="clearBoth" />' . "\n";
                            $tmp_attributes_image_row = 1;
                          }
    I then modified the following line:

Code:
                          $tmp_attributes_image .= '<div class="attribImg">' . zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products_options->fields['attributes_image']) . (PRODUCT_IMAGES_ATTRIBUTES_NAMES == '1' ? '<br />' . $products_options->fields['products_options_values_name'] : '') . '</div>' . "\n";
    to look like this:

Code:
    $tmp_attributes_image .= '<div class="attribImg"><a href="' . $attribute_image_lrg . '" rel="lightbox[gallery]">' . zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products_options->fields['attributes_image']) . (PRODUCT_IMAGES_ATTRIBUTES_NAMES == '1' ? '<br />' . $products_options->fields['products_options_values_name'] : '') . '</a></div>' . "\n";
    I had installed the latest 138a cart, and the latest Zen Lightbox and the attributes pop-up code came from its latest version.

Kristin
    Kristin:

I'm not sure if you will be able to respond, given the age of your post, but did you also have to install the attribute pop up or did you just borrow their code? from what I can see, the popup mod places a new attribute.php file in module/customeTemplate/.

just installing the pop up did not work, and I much prefer to use your solution.

thanks in advance for your feedback.

Plugin Contributions

I just installed Lightbox 1.5 with Image Handler2 2.0 already installed.

Lightbox works great, but did break the Image Handler hover popups and I now have javascript errors.

I am running Zen 1.3.8a