Page 102 of 373 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

juzarraga you will have to compare your
    /includes/templates/your_template/templates/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php
    with the one in zen light box. Use WinMerge to make sure you don't have to add some code or take out code. Some template are that way. Don't just over ride it, you will have to merge zen light with your tpl_modules_main_product_image.php in your template. You do with the cherry template anyway. Hope this helps.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Thanks guys... let me look into that. Alex got back to me and notified me that it might also have been a corrupt download. Lemme try it again.

My family and I live in Brighton, England
    Plugin Contributions

Hi - I'm having some Lightbox issues. Here are my stats: Zen cart v. 1.3.8a - IH2 - Cherry Zen template - Most recent Zen Lightbox. I have seen posts concerning conflicts between the Cherry Zen template and lightbox and will utilize that info but my issues don't seem to be addressed by the posts I've seen.

Now, more often than not, after installing Lightbox and clicking to enlarge an image I am getting the following error on the product I click:

Impossible to open http://www.italianglassconnection.co...&products_id=6.

You can see the incomplete site here.

It may have to do with the includes/modules/pages/product_info/ file. If I remove that file the impossible to open error does not occur and I can navigate the site normally, although the images will not appear in the lightbox, but just on a full blank page.

Thanks for any help or hints

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MeltDown View Post
    Hi - I'm having some Lightbox issues. Here are my stats: Zen cart v. 1.3.8a - IH2 - Cherry Zen template - Most recent Zen Lightbox. I have seen posts concerning conflicts between the Cherry Zen template and lightbox and will utilize that info but my issues don't seem to be addressed by the posts I've seen.

Now, more often than not, after installing Lightbox and clicking to enlarge an image I am getting the following error on the product I click:

Impossible to open http://www.italianglassconnection.co...&products_id=6.

You can see the incomplete site here.

It may have to do with the includes/modules/pages/product_info/ file. If I remove that file the impossible to open error does not occur and I can navigate the site normally, although the images will not appear in the lightbox, but just on a full blank page.

Thanks for any help or hints
    I know this doesn't help much, but with IE7 it seems to be working fine. I opened several images on your site, and every one opened in lightbox flawlessly. Are you waiting for the entire page to load before you click on it?

Jeff
    www.jeffreydesign.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreydesign View Post
    I know this doesn't help much, but with IE7 it seems to be working fine. I opened several images on your site, and every one opened in lightbox flawlessly. Are you waiting for the entire page to load before you click on it?

Jeff
    www.jeffreydesign.com

Hi Jeff - Well I'm glad you wrote! This may indeed be an IE6 issue. I am still running IE6 (I believe - How does one know their version I know I haven't intentionally upgraded) and I can click on maybe 3 different images before the error kicks in. However, now that I checked, I can see that everything runs perfectly in FF.
    Last edited by MeltDown; 7 Jun 2008 at 07:29 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Jeff - Well I'm glad you wrote! This may indeed be an IE6 issue. I am still running IE6 (I believe - How does one know their version I know I haven't intentionally upgraded) and I can click on maybe 3 different images before the error kicks in. However, now that I checked, I can see that everything runs perfectly in FF.
    First you can tell your version of IE by selecting Help | About in the menu bar.

Second, after looking around on your site, I got the same error you described but I don't think it's a lightbox problem - it seemed to me more like something else since it didn't always happen when I clicked on an image. Sometimes when I just clicked "Next" on the product page it would happen. Something isn't right in there - it might be your template or a conflict somewhere. Did you check on the Cherry Zen support pages to make sure you followed the instructions for lightbox/Cherry Zen installation? Just check back a few posts in this thread and I supplied a link to it.

Do you have other mods to your Cherry Zen template?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreydesign View Post
    First you can tell your version of IE by selecting Help | About in the menu bar.

Second, after looking around on your site, I got the same error you described but I don't think it's a lightbox problem - it seemed to me more like something else since it didn't always happen when I clicked on an image. Sometimes when I just clicked "Next" on the product page it would happen. Something isn't right in there - it might be your template or a conflict somewhere. Did you check on the Cherry Zen support pages to make sure you followed the instructions for lightbox/Cherry Zen installation? Just check back a few posts in this thread and I supplied a link to it.

Do you have other mods to your Cherry Zen template?
    Hmmm... You are right in that it does happen at times other than just image enlargement. I assumed it was lightbox because I had just installed it and always have issues when I install it. Yesterday I installed both IH2 and this mod. Prior to that I was having zero issues. I know that the offending issue is here between these mods & Cherry Zen. I went through the paces turning off & on lightbox, un-installing - re-installing IH2 to the database and a few other things to see where & when the problem kicks in and without a doubt it somehow centers around includes/modules/pages/product_info/jscript_zen_lightbox.php.

If I remove that file everything runs cleanly. There is a noticable difference, in fact, in just how smoothly. Any idea what this all means...?

Plugin Contributions

Hmmm... You are right in that it does happen at times other than just image enlargement. I assumed it was lightbox because I had just installed it and always have issues when I install it. Yesterday I installed both IH2 and this mod. Prior to that I was having zero issues. I know that the offending issue is here between these mods & Cherry Zen. I went through the paces turning off & on lightbox, un-installing - re-installing IH2 to the database and a few other things to see where & when the problem kicks in and without a doubt it somehow centers around includes/modules/pages/product_info/jscript_zen_lightbox.php.

If I remove that file everything runs cleanly. There is a noticable difference, in fact, in just how smoothly. Any idea what this all means...?
    In the end of it, I uninstalled Zen Lightbox. Instantly my site ran better and the issues I was having with IH2 also disappeared. In it's place I've installed Fual Slimbox (Lightbox) and was very pleased with the ease of installation (NO issues!!!) and performance.

Plugin Contributions

I just installed this, works like a charm! Kind of a pain to install but works very well.

Plugin Contributions

I was having problem with ZL as well.... FS worked perfectly... I just love showing it off! Check it out! http://www.aoakyofficial.com (sorry, this is not an intentional plug)