Page 119 of 373 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

Thank you for the update Alex. Installed easily and working perfectly. Great job

cyclespares- set your group and public permissions to read a chmod of 644 on files or 755 on folders should fix things up for you.

Plugin Contributions

Hi and thanks for this contribution! I love it! Now just to get it working on my new site LOL You can see it on my old digital scrapbooking site HERE.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by crosswithyou View Post
    Hi. I am having trouble running the SQL file to install this addon. This is the error I receive when I try to execute the script:

Code:
    1146 Table 'cwyshop.configuration_group' doesn't exist
    in:
    [SELECT @cgi := configuration_group_id FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title = 'Zen Lightbox';]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    "cwyshop" is the name of my database and the prefix for my Zen Cart tables is "zen_"

I've tried adding "zen_" to the front of of the table names but still get an error and in the end only 4 statements get executed.

Does anyone know what's wrong?

-------------------------

Er, nevermind. I found a code oin one of the previous pages, tried it, and it worked. Weird because I had copied and pasted the sql file exactly.

Anyway, now I have 3 "Zen Lightbox"s under Configuration. The only one that works is the third one. How do I remove the first two?
    I am getting the same error. May I ask what code you entered to make it work?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by raspberryjamcloth View Post
    I am getting the same error. May I ask what code you entered to make it work?
    Hi. This is what I used:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...198#post512198

Unfortunately the mod still doesn't seem to be working.

HELP SOMEONE!

Lightbox is turned on but my images still load in a new window. Also, if I turn it off, my additional images get messed up. Like, if you click on an additional image, it just loads the base image. If it's on then the correct image loads but it's not in a lightbox. This seems to be some kind of conflict with Image Handler 2.

Anyone know what's up with this?

Plugin Contributions

Was able to remove those extra two "Zen Lightbox" options from my Configuration menu by deleting the entries in the database, btw. Just need Lightbox to actually work now...

Plugin Contributions

Hi. This is what I used:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...198#post512198

Unfortunately the mod still doesn't seem to be working.

HELP SOMEONE!

Lightbox is turned on but my images still load in a new window. Also, if I turn it off, my additional images get messed up. Like, if you click on an additional image, it just loads the base image. If it's on then the correct image loads but it's not in a lightbox. This seems to be some kind of conflict with Image Handler 2.

Anyone know what's up with this?
    I got it to take the code thank you!! Now I am off to see if it is working.

Plugin Contributions

I am also running Image Handler 2 and the lightbox worked fine first time. Not really possible for there to be any conflict.

Plugin Contributions

I am still getting pop ups. I am not running Image Handler.

www.raspberryjamcloth.com

Where do I put jscript_zen_lightbox.php ?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclespares View Post
    This is bugging me now I really want lightbox to work, it looks great & I will donate if I can get it working

You know when you upload the files via FTP - Do the files uploaded have to have "permissions" (File attributes) given to them so they can be accessed on site. They are set to Owner Read, Write. & Group is not set & public is not set either.

Sorry if I am a bit dim
    I've just checked your site and cannot see any of the Zen Lightbox code in the HTML output.

Did you rename the 3 overrides folders to your template name before copying the files to your site?

If you like, PM me your FTP and Zen Cart Admin details. I'll then log on and check to make sure everything is installed correctly.

Plugin Contributions

Hi. I am having trouble running the SQL file to install this addon. This is the error I receive when I try to execute the script:

Code:
    1146 Table 'cwyshop.configuration_group' doesn't exist
    in:
    [SELECT @cgi := configuration_group_id FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title = 'Zen Lightbox';]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    "cwyshop" is the name of my database and the prefix for my Zen Cart tables is "zen_"

I've tried adding "zen_" to the front of of the table names but still get an error and in the end only 4 statements get executed.

Does anyone know what's wrong?

-------------------------

Er, nevermind. I found a code oin one of the previous pages, tried it, and it worked. Weird because I had copied and pasted the sql file exactly.

Anyway, now I have 3 "Zen Lightbox"s under Configuration. The only one that works is the third one. How do I remove the first two?
    Can you confirm that you're running the install.sql code by copying the contents of the file, pasting it into the box via your Zen Cart Admin? Or, are you using phpMyAdmin?

Also, if you could post your MySQL and PHP version information here that would be great.

Please make sure you back up your database before trying this!

With regards to removing the 3 (well, 2) of the extra 'Zen Lightbox' listings in your configuration menu, simply open the configuration_group table with phpMyAdmin and locate the rows of data which contain 'Zen Lightbox' as the configuration_group_title. You *should* be ok to delete the two with the lowest configuration_group_id values.

This should resolve your issue.

Alternatively, you could run the uninstall.sql code (via Zen Cart Admin) and the run the install.sql straight after.