Page 160 of 373 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

Clarify please...

1. are you just installing it...or

2. are you re-installing it

IF:

1. did you make sure the database prefix is right?

2. is it an update? did you remove and uninstall the previous version before doing this one?

Quote Originally Posted by dre View Post
    Who can Helpme with this error I got stucked with:

Success 4 statements processed.
    Error ERROR: Cannot insert configuration_key "" because it already exists
    Warning Note: 1 statements ignored. See "upgrade_exceptions" table for additional details.

I have also image handler 2 installed

Zencart version 1.3.8a

Thanx for any help

Andre

P.S> This is the query result maybe its usefull too:

Query Results:
    INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES (NULL, 'Zen Lightbox', 'Configure Zen Lightbox settings', '0', '1');
    UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = LAST_INSERT_ID() WHERE configuration_group_id = LAST_INSERT_ID();
    SELECT @cgi := configuration_group_id FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title = 'Zen Lightbox';
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Zen Lightbox', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_STATUS', 'true', '
    If true, all product images on the following pages will be displayed within a lightbox:

- document_general_info
    - document_product_info
    - page (EZ-Pages)
    - product_free_shipping_info
    - product_info
    - product_music_info
    - product_reviews
    - product_reviews_info
    - product_reviews_write

Default: true', @cgi, 100, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '), (NULL, 'Overlay Opacity', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_OVERLAY_OPACITY', '0.8', '
    Controls the transparency of the overlay.

Default: 0.8', @cgi, 101, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''0'', ''0.1'', ''0.2'', ''0.3'', ''0.4'', ''0.5'', ''0.6'', ''0.7'', ''0.8'', ''0.9'', ''1''), '), (NULL, 'Overlay Fade Duration', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_OVERLAY_FADE_DURATION', '400', '
    Controls the fade duration of the overlay.

Note: This value is measured in milliseconds.

Default: 400
    ', @cgi, 102, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Resize Duration', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_RESIZE_DURATION', '400', '
    Controls the speed of the image resizing.

', @cgi, 103, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Resize Transition', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_RESIZE_TRANSITION', 'false', '
    Allows for custom control over the transition effect used to animate the lightbox.

Default: false
    ', @cgi, 104, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Initial Width', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_INITIAL_WIDTH', '250', '
    If Enable Resize Animations is set to true, the lightbox will resize its width from this value to the current image width, when first displayed.

Note: This value is measured in pixels.

Default: 250
    ', @cgi, 105, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Initial Height', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_INITIAL_HEIGHT', '250', '
    If Enable Resize Animations is set to true, the lightbox will resize its height from this value to the current image height, when first displayed.

Note: This value is measured in pixels.

Default: 250
    ', @cgi, 106, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Image Fade Duration', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_IMAGE_FADE_DURATION', '400', '
    Controls the fade duration of images.

', @cgi, 107, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Caption Animation Duration', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_CAPTION_ANIMATION_DURATION', '400', '
    Controls the animation duration of the caption.

', @cgi, 108, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Display Image Counter', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_COUNTER', 'true', '
    If true, the image counter will be displayed (below the caption of each image) within the lightbox.

Default: true', @cgi, 109, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'), (NULL, 'Close on Image Click', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_CLOSE_IMAGE', 'false', '
    If true, the lightbox will close when the image being displaying is clicked.

Default: false', @cgi, 110, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '), (NULL, 'Close on Overlay Click', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_CLOSE_OVERLAY', 'false', '
    If true, the lightbox will close when the overlay is clicked.

Default: false', @cgi, 111, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '), (NULL, 'Keyboard Navigation', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_KEYBOARD_NAVIGATION', 'true', '
    If true, keyboard inputs will also be used to control the lightbox.

Default: true', @cgi, 200, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '), (NULL, 'Close Lightbox', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_ESCAPE_KEYS', '27,88,67', '
    The lightbox will close when any of these keys are pressed.

Note: Only ASCII decimal values should be entered and separated with a comma (if listing multiple values).

Default: 27,88,67
    ', @cgi, 201, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Previous Image', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_PREVIOUS_KEYS', '37,80', '
    The lightbox will display the previous image (if available) when any of these keys are pressed.

Note: Only ASCII decimal values should be entered and separated with a comma (if listing multiple values).

Default: 37,80
    ', @cgi, 202, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Next Image', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_NEXT_KEYS', '39,78', '
    The lightbox will display the next image (if available) when any of these keys are pressed.

Default: 39,78
    ', @cgi, 203, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Gallery Mode', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_GALLERY_MODE', 'true', '
    If true, the lightbox will allow additional images to quickly be displayed using previous and next buttons.

Default: true', @cgi, 300, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'), (NULL, 'Include Main Image in Gallery', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_GALLERY_MAIN_IMAGE', 'true', '
    If true, the main product image will be included in the lightbox gallery.

Default: true', @cgi, 301, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'), (NULL, 'EZ-Pages Support', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_EZPAGES', 'true', '
    If true, the lightbox effect will be used for linked images on all EZ-Pages.

Default: true', @cgi, 400, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'), (NULL, 'File Types', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_FILE_TYPES', 'jpg,png,gif', '
    On EZ-Pages, the lightbox effect will be applied to all images with one of the following file types.

Default: jpg,png,gif
    ', @cgi, 401, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ZeusMM View Post
    I have installed Lightbox 1.5 and it works well. My only problem is that I cannot see any additional images from the inital popup. I do not see next or previous and therefore cannot move to the next image for the product.

I do see the additional images on the product pages but not with the Lightbox.

The website is http://whiskers-ok.com

Please help me - I have tried to find any solution but cannot move any further...

Andi
    Hi, it seems that your lightbox isn't controlling the additional images so what you should try is copying 'additional_images.php' from the lightbox installation and place it under includes/modules/your-template.

Plugin Contributions

also look at your readme for the lightbox, it tells you how they should be named for the additional images to work...I think that is why mine don't either but as a work around I just link the "sized" image to itself in larger form where I have it uploaded.

Plugin Contributions

Thanx for you reply!

1 Just Installing it

2 No

If

1 I use No Prefix (I think).And if so, were do I change that????

2 No it isnt.

Thanx

Andre

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Clarify please...

1. are you just installing it...or

2. are you re-installing it

IF:

1. did you make sure the database prefix is right?

2. is it an update? did you remove and uninstall the previous version before doing this one?

Plugin Contributions

you need to go into your database controller to look at the database tables. that way you will see if you used a prefix and you won't change it there in the database but you will need to fix the code to show the prefix

although since you did not get the error that you could not install it I am not sure but you might not need the prefix.

Does it show up in the admin section of your store---admin/configuration/shown at the last of that list and do the settings show up too.

You only ran the sql installer once---right?

Quote Originally Posted by dre View Post
    Thanx for you reply!

1 Just Installing it

2 No

If

1 I use No Prefix (I think).And if so, were do I change that????

2 No it isnt.

Thanx

Andre

Plugin Contributions

you need to go into your database controller to look at the database tables. that way you will see if you used a prefix and you won't change it there in the database but you will need to fix the code to show the prefix

although since you did not get the error that you could not install it I am not sure but you might not need the prefix.

Does it show up in the admin section of your store---admin/configuration/shown at the last of that list and do the settings show up too.

You only ran the sql installer once---right?

Im sure there is no prefix

No it does not show in admin

I run it and then did the uninstaller .Did it again for maybe 2 or 3 times.

Thanks for helping

Andre

Plugin Contributions

i had to do this once when first installing it too...run the uninstaller sql then go to the server and remove all the files that you have for the lightbox.

quit your ftp then reopen it and upload the files once more making sure you put them into the right places...when it says your_template it means to create a folder within that place and name it with the name of your template that you are using.

then run the install sql again and see if you still have trouble.

Plugin Contributions

Did it al and getting this message again:

Success 4 statements processed.
    Error ERROR: Cannot insert configuration_key "" because it already exists
    Warning Note: 1 statements ignored. See "upgrade_exceptions" table for additional details.

Andre

i had to do this once when first installing it too...run the uninstaller sql then go to the server and remove all the files that you have for the lightbox.

quit your ftp then reopen it and upload the files once more making sure you put them into the right places...when it says your_template it means to create a folder within that place and name it with the name of your template that you are using.

then run the install sql again and see if you still have trouble.

Plugin Contributions

ok are you installing the sql thru admin or thru your databases myPHPAdmin

Plugin Contributions

Thru Admin

ok are you installing the sql thru admin or thru your databases myPHPAdmin