Page 331 of 373 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

Hello,

I am using Zen-Cart 1.5 and Zen Lightbox v1.6.4_1.5. I've noticed with this version and previous versions that product images aren't always displaying. For some products, the product image displays fine. For other products, all I get is a white box with the product name below. Any suggestions as to what may be causing this?

Pablo

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pablo0713 View Post
    Hello,

I am using Zen-Cart 1.5 and Zen Lightbox v1.6.4_1.5. I've noticed with this version and previous versions that product images aren't always displaying. For some products, the product image displays fine. For other products, all I get is a white box with the product name below. Any suggestions as to what may be causing this?

Pablo
    a link to your store would be nice to have -- If we can see the store in action it gives us/you a better answer instead of guessing.

Have you checked if the name of the missing images is with a space, too long, to large in kb or size, anything in the name that is not normal characters (special characters/accents)

Plugin Contributions

I have two questions I guess, in order to make sure I am doing this right, as I am new to installing add-ons and this seems like a great one. Especially as I hate the way the large images pop up in this huge window....this seems a way of controlling that in the nice lightboxes I have seen.

I am using one of picaflors templates, newport_eco.

First question is, when I upload the 1_install folder, I am assuming I am uploading it straight into my http://fourthperimetertactical.com/catalog folder? That that would be my admin folder as everything is underneath of it, the default naming convention I have seen used most.

And 2nd..when I go into my myphp database tool on my host and import the install.sql file, having the configuration group highlighted and not highlighted, I get this error:

Error

SQL query:

/** * Zen Lightbox * * @author Alex Clarke ([email protected]) * @copyright Copyright 2003-2005 Zen Cart Development Team * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0 * @version $Id: install.sql 2008-12-17 aclarke $ */ INSERT INTO `configuration_group`
    VALUES (
    NULL , 'Zen Lightbox', 'Configure Zen Lightbox settings', '0', '1'
    );

MySQL said: Documentation
    #1146 - Table '**(took out for id reasons)_zencar5.configuration_group' doesn't exist

If I copy and paste it into the sql tools in zen cart, I get a succesful window saying 5 statements processed. So I'm not sure if it is installed or not. It definitely isn't showing.....

Sorry for the noobish questions...this is my first delving into e-commerce and php and sql so am a bit nervous of cratering my whole website doing something dumb...(and yes it's all backed up).

First question is, when I upload the 1_install folder, I am assuming I am uploading it straight into my http://fourthperimetertactical.com/catalog folder? That that would be my admin folder as everything is underneath of it, the default naming convention I have seen used most.
    This is incorrect. You do not upload the 1_install folder. You upload the CONTENTS. Further, not all contents go in to your admin folder.

Try again and see if things don't go better for you. Be patient with yourself and follow the documentation provided. You'll be an old pro in no time :)

Recommendation is to uninstall and then re-install using the instructions found in the readme file:

Download the latest version of Zen Lightbox from:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?main_page=product_contrib_info&products_id=273

Extract the contents (of zen_lightbox-v1.6.3_1.5-20111231.zip) to a temporary location, keeping the file structure intact. (Note: If you can't open this file try using 7-Zip, it's free!)

Open the 1_Installer_Files folder

Rename the following folders to match your template folder name.

includes\languages\english\extra_definitions\YOUR-TEMPLATE-FOLDER
    includes\modules\YOUR-TEMPLATE-FOLDER
    includes\templates\YOUR-TEMPLATE-FOLDER

Rename the following folder to match your admin folder
    YOUR-ADMIN

Upload the entire CONTENTS of the 1_Installer_Files folder, includes folder and the images folder to your server, again keeping the file structure intact. (Note: All files make use of the overrides system.)

Open the 1_SQL folder and then open the install.sql file in a text editor (not microsoft word) and copy all of the text. Next go to (Admin > Tools > Install SQL Patches) in your Zen Cart admin and paste the contents of install.sql into the text area and then press the send button.

Alternative to step 6. Open phpMyAdmin for your site and navigate to your database. Choose 'Import' and then 'choose file' and navigate to and select install.sql then choose 'Go'.

Quote Originally Posted by Jana Siegle View Post
    I have two questions I guess, in order to make sure I am doing this right, as I am new to installing add-ons and this seems like a great one. Especially as I hate the way the large images pop up in this huge window....this seems a way of controlling that in the nice lightboxes I have seen.

I am using one of picaflors templates, newport_eco.

And 2nd..when I go into my myphp database tool on my host and import the install.sql file, having the configuration group highlighted and not highlighted, I get this error:

Error

SQL query:

/** * Zen Lightbox * * @author Alex Clarke ([email protected]) * @copyright Copyright 2003-2005 Zen Cart Development Team * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0 * @version $Id: install.sql 2008-12-17 aclarke $ */ INSERT INTO `configuration_group`
    VALUES (
    NULL , 'Zen Lightbox', 'Configure Zen Lightbox settings', '0', '1'
    );

MySQL said: Documentation
    #1146 - Table '**(took out for id reasons)_zencar5.configuration_group' doesn't exist

If I copy and paste it into the sql tools in zen cart, I get a succesful window saying 5 statements processed. So I'm not sure if it is installed or not. It definitely isn't showing.....

Sorry for the noobish questions...this is my first delving into e-commerce and php and sql so am a bit nervous of cratering my whole website doing something dumb...(and yes it's all backed up).
    Go that extra mile, you never know what's at the end of the road

Empowerment Sanctuary

Plugin Contributions

don't worry about noob questions, we were all there at one time too. take your time, reup the files to their matching folders on your server and when you do/did the sql you should find it list near the bottom of the configuration list of items.

Plugin Contributions

Not sure if this is the right place for this or not. I am having an issue with my additional images showing up. The box that pops up is in a perpetual loading screen.

I have fixed an error in a module which was causing a JavaScript error. And checked the settings on the lightbox. But it is still showing in a perpetual loading screen. Any other suggestions?

http://elsiesfinds.com/boutique/inde...products_id=45

Plugin Contributions

It looks like just a 404 (file not found) error.
    Did you check the images on your server to see if they are there?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by niestudio View Post
    It looks like just a 404 (file not found) error.
    Did you check the images on your server to see if they are there?
    Where did you see that error? I changed the address for the product. Try clicking on it again. I did just check and the images are there on the server.
    Last edited by lauriesscraps; 10 Dec 2012 at 07:18 PM.

Plugin Contributions

I used the web console in chrome, but you can also right click on your photo and choose something like … "open link in new tab"

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by niestudio View Post
    I used the web console in chrome, but you can also right click on your photo and choose something like … "open link in new tab"
    I am not sure I am understanding what you mean in the last post. It should pop up when you click on an image, which in my case it does not. Any help would be appreciated.