Page 367 of 373 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Losing top of image

I have a vague remembrance that zen_lightbox (unlike the zen_colorbox plugin, which provides similar functionality) has "issues" with jQuery versions later than 1.7 (?); you're using jQuery 1.11.1.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I have a vague remembrance that zen_lightbox (unlike the zen_colorbox plugin, which provides similar functionality) has "issues" with jQuery versions later than 1.7 (?); you're using jQuery 1.11.1.
    Thank you good info I did not know anything about. I will check the JQuery version.

Plugin Contributions

Hello.

My situation: New ZC 1.5.4 installed, using CKEditor for texts, alongside Additional Image add-on for more images and now I wanted to install Zen Lightbox in order for the additional image to show up in lightbox, not traditional pop-up.

I installed everything like it says in the readme file, however, it doesn't seem to work for me.

I tried to switch any possible jquery file from v1.1.0 to v1.11.2 , nothing changes. I still get the first (big) image shown via pop-up windows, and I can't even switch to next-previous (additional) image, as the arrows aren't shown and ... can't do it.

Additionally , if I try to open one of the additional images first, it opens like any other file - in the same tab/window, but not in lightbox mode.

See here for example.

ANY help will be much than appreciated!

Tilen

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tilenk View Post
    Hello.

My situation: New ZC 1.5.4 installed, using CKEditor for texts, alongside Additional Image add-on for more images and now I wanted to install Zen Lightbox in order for the additional image to show up in lightbox, not traditional pop-up.

I installed everything like it says in the readme file, however, it doesn't seem to work for me.

I tried to switch any possible jquery file from v1.1.0 to v1.11.2 , nothing changes. I still get the first (big) image shown via pop-up windows, and I can't even switch to next-previous (additional) image, as the arrows aren't shown and ... can't do it.

Additionally , if I try to open one of the additional images first, it opens like any other file - in the same tab/window, but not in lightbox mode.

See here for example.

ANY help will be much than appreciated!

Tilen
    When a problem is found with a plugin, it is advised to review the forum thread for that plugin. It would help to read the last couple of pages at least. Doing that should have identified that this plugin is no longer supported but equivalent functionality is available through another plugin. That plugin is Zen Colorbox.

Please read back about the issues as to why no longer supported...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

It was probably not installed correctly. I would move each file individually to the correct folder. Also make sure your image names do not have any special characters like image(0).jpg

Plugin Contributions

Great Addon!!!

I have a strange problem on mobile devices only. I am using the responsive_classic template and ZC1.5.5a, and when an image is selected all the links in my custom menu are displayed as text with no css on the page. Works perfectly on my desktop. My website is: http://allmart.ca.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Plugin Contributions

You have a partial white page, which means there are errors in your code. This also means that there are debug logs created. Please post the contents of the latest file.
    Quote Originally Posted by allmart View Post
    Great Addon!!!

I have a strange problem on mobile devices only. I am using the responsive_classic template and ZC1.5.5a, and when an image is selected all the links in my custom menu are displayed as text with no css on the page. Works perfectly on my desktop. My website is: http://allmart.ca.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your prompt reply. I am embarrassed to say that the file is too large to post here. I created a link:
    http://www.allmart.ca/images/myDEBUG...586-643693.txt

Thanks again.

Plugin Contributions

this log "only" contains warnings. The should be dealt with, but are not responsible for the white page. There are probably other files reporting an error.
    Quote Originally Posted by allmart View Post
    Thanks for your prompt reply. I am embarrassed to say that the file is too large to post here. I created a link:
    http://www.allmart.ca/images/myDEBUG...586-643693.txt

Thanks again.

Plugin Contributions

I have deleted all the log files in my logs directory and the only files that are present are similar to the link already sent with a PHP warning referring to my All Products pages. I used my mobile device and tried selecting an image and although the page is displayed without any CSS, no log is created.