Page 368 of 373 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Losing top of image

I have discovered that the issue is with my custom menu, which only appears in desktop mode and gets hidden in mobile through css. Here is a link to one of my products. http://www.allmart.ca/index.php?main...roducts_id=463. If selecting the image on a desktop, Lightbox works perfectly but on a mobile device or in mobile emulation which I use Chrome, all the links in my custom menu appear on a new page. I don't have this issue if I disable Lightbox.
    Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

it seems that the latest version does not support zc1.5.5b with responsive_class template? i just tested and installed the latest version, on desktop it works well without any problems, but when i switch to mobile user agent, it shows connecting..., waiting for localhost in status bar, seems like no css or js is loaded, i checked log folder, no errors caused.

anyone knows how to solve this?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by holawill View Post
    it seems that the latest version does not support zc1.5.5b with responsive_class template? i just tested and installed the latest version, on desktop it works well without any problems, but when i switch to mobile user agent, it shows connecting..., waiting for localhost in status bar, seems like no css or js is loaded, i checked log folder, no errors caused.

anyone knows how to solve this?
    Based on the history of this plugin and what it is/was built on, it is unlikely that there is a solution that would work properly in zc 1.5.5. There is an alternative plugin that offers equivalent functionality and has been supported/is supportable. Please see the following referenced post to find where that plugin is located. This post was on the previous page, but apparently overlooked. The reasons for it no longer being supported are not too far before that, but it is based on the lack of further support on the code that makes it possible for this plugin to do what it did so well.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Based on the history of this plugin and what it is/was built on, it is unlikely that there is a solution that would work properly in zc 1.5.5. There is an alternative plugin that offers equivalent functionality and has been supported/is supportable. Please see the following referenced post to find where that plugin is located. This post was on the previous page, but apparently overlooked. The reasons for it no longer being supported are not too far before that, but it is based on the lack of further support on the code that makes it possible for this plugin to do what it did so well.
    Thanks mc12345678.
    I tested colorbox as well, the same result

Plugin Contributions

Hi mc12345678, can you please try to help? colorbox not work either.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by holawill View Post
    Hi mc12345678, can you please try to help? colorbox not work either.
    The version of colorbox that I tried to install onto a zc1.5.5 site had a javascript error that prevented display of the base image. Will continue to try to troubleshoot but again as described in this thread zen lightbox as provided for this plugin is built on software that doesn't work on the more recent javascript/jquery. I seem to recall that the zen colorbox software that worked was available on github, but I'd have to get to it and test it out to offer much further help. I'm aware that there is a condition that can occur if TPP is installed where the text of images comes out wrong, and there appears to be an issue with Image Handler version 4 addressed on github in the issues section related to javascript, but haven't seen the issue described in the text above and haven't gone to your site (if provided) to see what is going on.

Plugin Contributions

The version of colorbox that I tried to install onto a zc1.5.5 site had a javascript error that prevented display of the base image. Will continue to try to troubleshoot but again as described in this thread zen lightbox as provided for this plugin is built on software that doesn't work on the more recent javascript/jquery. I seem to recall that the zen colorbox software that worked was available on github, but I'd have to get to it and test it out to offer much further help. I'm aware that there is a condition that can occur if TPP is installed where the text of images comes out wrong, and there appears to be an issue with Image Handler version 4 addressed on github in the issues section related to javascript, but haven't seen the issue described in the text above and haven't gone to your site (if provided) to see what is going on.
    I fixed my issue with colorbox (software discussed at: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....6-Zen-Colorbox, available for download from the ZC files: http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=170 and from github at: https://github.com/daniel-hopkins/zen-colorbox)

When I was merging files I had minor changes as hidden, but those minor changes included html commenting that is added to/included in includes\templates\YOUR_TEMPLATE\templates\tpl_modules_main_product_image.php. I missed an important merge line and therefore the code wasn't working. Anyways, sorry to have hijacked this thread about zen lightbox, but colorbox remains fully functional without having to use older versions of javascript/jquery etc... (Perhaps best summarized here by DivaVocals: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....39#post1249039 I basically stopped searching for the minute details after finding that particular post.)

Plugin Contributions

Default Additional images not showing after turning off lightbox

Greetings-

Additional images display perfectly in the lightbox, but do not show up after I turn off lightbox from admin.

Do I need to completely delete the plugin files from the server? I'd like to keep those files (not just a few) in order to be flexible.

Has anybody ever tried that way? Maybe I made a mistake somewhere inadvertently.

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

When a problem is found with a plugin, it is advised to review the forum thread for that plugin. It would help to read the last couple of pages at least. Doing that should have identified that this plugin is no longer supported but equivalent functionality is available through another plugin. That plugin is Zen Colorbox.

Please read back about the issues as to why no longer supported...

So, why doesn't anyone go update the old Lightbox Plugin page to indicate that it doesn't work for newer versions, and that there's an alternate for a newer version of Zencart?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Fjolsvith View Post
    So, why doesn't anyone go update the old Lightbox Plugin page to indicate that it doesn't work for newer versions, and that there's an alternate for a newer version of Zencart?
    I'm confused too:

Zen Lightbox: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=170
    ... says supports 1.3.9 all the way to 1.5.4 and has more recent updates than Zen Colorbox

Zen Colorbox: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1322
    ... says supports 1.5.0 and 1.51 and no updates in ages

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.