Plugin Contributions

Default html area....hates me

Is it just me or does thing not work?

SOMETIMES it works fine but the majority of the time it's worthless. (I'm using FireFox by the way) and I can instert tables, but cannot change the rows,column, cell padding, width....etc. Sometimes I can but only if I write text in the html editor first. Then make the table, then drag all my text to where I need it.

And why is the text, by default, set to Arial size 2(10pt), which IS what I want my text at...BUT my text ISN'T showing up that way. It's showing up at 12pt and some other font style... So once I have my text, I have to change it all to some other font and size, THEN go back and put it back on Arial size 2....which is what its set on to begin with...not to mention the fact I can't center or bold anything half the time.

So after this I switched to IE, because it's taking me 2 hours to do something that would take 20 minutes...and guess what...not working... sure the text is set at Times New Roman size 3, so now I actually know what the default text is....but I can't even insert a table. Nothing works when I click on it.

Just curious if anyone else is having these weird problems or if it's just that computers hate me. (and yes i have htmls area turned on in admin)

Default Re: html area....hates me

well, your prolly better off useing a your fav HTML editor, like Dreamweaver or Frontpage. build it in there, and copy HTML to the text box. (Dont use the HTMLarea when doing it this way)

youll find that its actualy faster, and it comes out the way you intended it too.

The editor isnt really ment for doing more complex things like that... i dunno why they even included those functions....

anyway... hope that helps

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: html area....hates me

just good to know i'm not going insane!