Plugin Contributions

Default Extra o's being called from SQL tables?

I am receiving this error when I attempt to view the details of any orders:
    1054 Unknown column 'o.tracking_number' in 'field list'
    in:
    [select o.tracking_number, o.orders_id, o.customers_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.shipping_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total, o.customers_company, o.customers_email_address, o.customers_street_address, o.delivery_company, o.delivery_name, o.delivery_street_address, o.billing_company, o.billing_name, o.billing_street_address, o.payment_module_code, o.shipping_module_code, o.ip_address from zen_orders o left join zen_orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), zen_orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    I am not very SQL literate, but I have looked at the tables and found that all of those o's are not present in the tables. Not sure why or from where they are being called.

The most recent thing I have been working on is installing and configuring Adam's QBI module. I can take this thread over there if people think the two are related.

Any ideas will be much appreciated!
    Audra

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Extra o's being called from SQL tables?

Well, I have fixed the problem. I don't know how. I don't think the o's were actually erroneous. And I don't know what else I may have broken in the process

In case it helps anyone else (doubtful), here is what I did.

I used the developers tool kit to find one of the field names being called. It only showed up in one file. I compared that file to the original from the Zen Cart download. The file I was using was an older version of the file. I simply upgraded to the new file, problem fixed

Thinking a bit more now. I suppose if I had checked all mods added to the cart I should have been able to identify where the file came from and thus preserve any changes needed.

In any case, I guess I owe it to the community now to at least see if I can find out what module the old version came from. Off to more detective work!

Audra

Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart Order Manager maybe?

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=223

(and it's correct that the o's are not present in the tables, and that is not related to the problem you had/have)

Plugin Contributions

Looks like it came from the stock_attributes mod.

I will be comparing the file to a clean version of the same file (with the same date.) I just need to figure out which version of Zen Cart it originated from. I will post my findings in the stock attribute thread:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...421#post259421