Hi everyone,

I'm running 1.3.0 which has been customized heavily and running alot of mods. From reading the forums, a few of the mods will not work with 1.3.5 (yet).

So what I've done so far is set a test domain and installed 1.3.5 there. Ran install and site is working - no data yet.

Let me know if this is possible...

What I'd like to do is install fresh mods such as:
-Canada Post with Dimensions
-Stock by Attribute - most important
-Ask a Question
-Better Categories
-Login Box
-Newsletter Subscribe
-Tax Exemption Status
-Quantity Discounts
-Blank Sidebox
-Credit Card Sidebox
-How did you hear about us (not working on 1.3.0)
-Pay Pal verified logo

I realize some of these don't require any database changes.

Then, let's assume these work ok... I'd like to export the data from my 1.3.0 site and import into 1.3.5. The site is very busy (35,000 unique visits per month which is alot for me :) and I can't afford to upgrade the live site with the chance that it could go down.

Where I'm running into some concern, is let's say 4 of the mods just don't work and they required database changes... I would basically "uninstall" the mod (restore the backup files and database). Would I import my existing data, run the patch and then just remove the tables or fields created?

Whatever happens in the end, essentially, when the 1.3.5 site is working, I would in the middle of the night upload the files to my live site and copy over the database.

Maybe I'm making this more complicated then it really needs to be, but I just want to take every precaution.

Even with all this concern, Zen is by far one of the best E-commerce programs in the world!

Thanks in advance for any advice...

Gisèle Grenier
ArtbyNature.com