Page 74 of 83 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

barco, are you using the latest version? http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=182

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jackie.taferner View Post
    barco, are you using the latest version? http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=182
    Yes, the clients site is using the most recent version.
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

On closer inspection, this has to do with the way USPS labels the UK. I would expect it to be listed as the United Kingdom, but for some reason their dropdown shows "Great Britain and Northern Ireland".

Try going to Zen Cart Admin > Locations/Taxes > Countries > United Kingdom (on the 12th page), and change that to say "Great Britain". You could also try "United Kingdom (Great Britain)"

Let me know if that works. It would be a temporary fix until USPS changes their label for the UK. Another option is to modify the code so it "translates" the country label for the UK. I will consider adding this to the next release.

Plugin Contributions

I have been having the same issue that a lot of people have had. I installed the files and sql file. It works fine in the orders tab, but I do not have the USPS Autofill option in my configuration menu. When I click on it, it just brings me back to the "My Store" menu. I read on here that I have to do something in my database to fix this? What exactly do I need to do?

When I install the sql file in tells me an error occurred and to hit refresh. I know it was said we can ignore that, but thought I would mention it. I am also using version 1.5.1.

BTW, I use FF and Chrome. It is doing it in both browsers. Thanks for your help.

Plugin Contributions

@lauriesscraps,
    Make sure you're using the very latest version of the plugin found here: http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=182

If you are still having issues, then: 1) backup your database. 2) in phpmyadmin, search for USPS Autofill and remove all of the configurations so you can start fresh. 3) Run the plugin SQL again and see if it works.

Plugin Contributions

Jackie,

I have a customer who switched to paypal pro and it seems that the shipping address is not transferred to USPS for these orders. I cannot figure how a payment module would affect this. Have you heard of anything? I didn't find any mention about this when I searched.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

This was fixed back at post 690 - http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...11#post1144211

Issue with how the zone is stored by PP.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks ses707, that is correct. If I'm not mistaken, that fix is included in the latest version of the plugin. Please try installing version 1.6 and if the problem is still present, let me know. Then I can get it included in 1.7

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ses707 View Post
    This was fixed back at post 690 - http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...11#post1144211

Issue with how the zone is stored by PP.
    Then I shouldn't have a problem with the newest version, correct? I thought that I uploaded it before I asked you about this. I'll check once again that I have the newest one installed.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

This add on works perfectly.
    The only problem is with the USPS itself.
    USPS has a 1st class shipping rate for small and low-weight items, like envelopes. We can ship the catalog for under $1.50 1st class mail and cheaper if we use Parcel Post (for bulkier, lightweight items like bubble envelopes which we sometimes send replacement parts etc).
    When people order our catalog, we send it free (no charge).
    However, the USPS Click-n-Ship website will not support 1st class mail. The cheapest option is Flat Rate for between $5.15-$5.50 or so depending on the box or envelope etc. So while Click-n-Ship is great, and this add on works perfectly for regular orders, the Post Office might force you to use more postage than you need.
    If you send in boxes, the Flat Rate boxes are awesome and we use them a lot too but our #1 mailing is the catalog and this means we need to find another option.

Thanks for the add on we are using it, and it works great. We just can't use it for all the orders we get.

Page 74 of 83 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast