Page 22 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

Quote Originally Posted by foilman View Post
    Ok Maybe I am losing it here but need some help!

I had installed this mod a few weeks ago, It was working, or so I thought.

Then I started having trouble with the address information not coming across to USPS and I gave up cause I was under the gun to get the shipments to the PO. The next day it still did not work so I reinstalled the mod. Tryed it with one or 2 boaxes and it worked fine. Went to use it last night as I had 27 shipments to create and it did not work again.

RESOLVED.

Update to others that might have this problem. I've worked with foilman the last few days to resolve this. It seems to be an out of sync problem with his database of customers and their orders. He imported his customer database but something isn't lining up correctly with the customer IDs so its not able to properly massage the address data for the state code when they place an order. This leaves the state as "IL" instead of auto converting it to "Illinois", "GA" instead of "Georgia", etc.

Be sure that you are importing things carefully.

Plugin Contributions

qhome,

Do you have an ETA for the FedEx version of this.. if you are going to develop it at all? Just wondering.. thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by samad64 View Post
    qhome,

Do you have an ETA for the FedEx version of this.. if you are going to develop it at all? Just wondering.. thanks!
    Ya, now that I've moved I have more time to work on some contribs.

Plugin Contributions

This is great, my only problem is usps forces you to print the whole page so it wastes half a page of label paper.
    Is there a way you could do the same thing for paypal.
    https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now
    Check that url, you have you have to be logged in to fill it but paypal allows you to only print the label part.

Can it be done?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by camssee View Post
    This is great, my only problem is usps forces you to print the whole page so it wastes half a page of label paper.
    Check that url, you have you have to be logged in to fill it but paypal allows you to only print the label part.

Can it be done?
    It's been discussed multiple times throughout this thread. It doesn't seem to work because Paypal is reloading parts of the form after the page loads.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by camssee View Post

Can it be done?
    That's interesting.. I didn't know PayPal allowed only the label part to be printed.. must be a new feature :)

DHL & FedEx offer labels as well, and they are half page labels on a full size sheet. The bottom half is just paper (for the receipt part).. I use those for all my shipments since it prints properly for both USPS & FedEx.. might want to look into those! They're free if you have a FedEx account :)

Plugin Contributions

That's interesting.. I didn't know PayPal allowed only the label part to be printed.. must be a new feature :)
    Ya I just tried paypal label for the first time the other day and noticed that feature. I'm gonna ask for that at usps.com.

DHL & FedEx offer labels as well, and they are half page labels on a full size sheet. The bottom half is just paper (for the receipt part).. I use those for all my shipments since it prints properly for both USPS & FedEx.. might want to look into those! They're free if you have a FedEx account :)
    Yea I've tried those too. They don't work so well on my laser printer because where the paper part affixes to the label half, there is a slight lip in the paper, that lip seems to get stuck on the next one coming out which then causes my printer to think there is a jam somewhere.

Plugin Contributions

It would be nice if there was a printer driver that would allow you to print only half the page too. There are printer drivers out there for everything like printing to PSDs and stuff but not one that you can print only half the page... At least not one I can find

Plugin Contributions

Great contribution, i recently installed it and it works much better than the version i had for my 1.3.5 zen...now i have 1.3.7 zen it works great in IE but does not work in Firefox at all, it sits there trying to load the page when you click on the usps button. I do most of my work in firefox so it would be nice for it to completely work in there.

Problems that have also occured from previous 1.3.5 version and new usps version. When a customer uses GoogleCheckout it automatically fills in their country to Australia and then when i go through the rest it's all filled in properly, city/state/zip etc. then i go to change it to US for the country and it removes the state and Zip in the USPS part.

Any way to fix this? I use google checkout for half of my orders so it sure would be nice just to click n ship without having to go research the state/zip again.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by anjordan77 View Post
    Great contribution, i recently installed it and it works much better than the version i had for my 1.3.5 zen...now i have 1.3.7 zen it works great in IE but does not work in Firefox at all, it sits there trying to load the page when you click on the usps button. I do most of my work in firefox so it would be nice for it to completely work in there.

Problems that have also occured from previous 1.3.5 version and new usps version. When a customer uses GoogleCheckout it automatically fills in their country to Australia and then when i go through the rest it's all filled in properly, city/state/zip etc. then i go to change it to US for the country and it removes the state and Zip in the USPS part.

Any way to fix this? I use google checkout for half of my orders so it sure would be nice just to click n ship without having to go research the state/zip again.
    The Firefox problem was fixed in the latest version (see my signature)
    Not sure about the google checkout thing. I don't use any part of the payment processing for the code. It is based solely off of the address stored in the order information

Page 22 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast