Page 26 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

Quote Originally Posted by Coop1979 View Post
    i use paypal express checkout, google checkout, standard paypal, and website payments pro. i haven't tested it on google checkout yet, bit with wpp it just fills the store address info but leaves the customer fields blank.
    Does the Zen-Cart order view show all the info tho? I'm wondering if the WPP uses a separate address location than the ORDERS table, but that would be strange. Unfortunately I don't have a WPP account. Any chance you can set up temporary backend access for me to take a look.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Coop1979 View Post
    i use paypal express checkout, google checkout, standard paypal, and website payments pro. i haven't tested it on google checkout yet, bit with wpp it just fills the store address info but leaves the customer fields blank.
    That sounds really weird to me since all the information for the shipping address should be in your database unless you are bypassing the checkout_shipping page like PayPal Express wants to do or your customer is not logged in to your site in order to make a purchase. You might want to rethink your checkout procedure.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mauryg View Post
    That sounds really weird to me since all the information for the shipping address should be in your database unless you are bypassing the checkout_shipping page like PayPal Express wants to do or your customer is not logged in to your site in order to make a purchase. You might want to rethink your checkout procedure.
    But I thought zen-cart also stored a copy of the address locally on the way back... but yea if there is no shipping address in the database, then usps contrib won't be able to find it.

Plugin Contributions

ANy Chance this could work for UPS?
    Cheers!
    v2.0+

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by webskipper View Post
    ANy Chance this could work for UPS?
    I have been unable to get it to work with UPS. I had a partial one working for FedEx but I'm told they changed their form now so I haven't checked the new one yet.

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

Anybody has problem with USPS autofill lately? Looks like they changed the label form validation which broke my autofill. After I click the auto fill button in ZenCart: the USPS site gives me this error:

Internal Error : We've experienced an unexpected condition.
    Error Tracking Number : 1208580274849

Manually filling on their site works fine. I guess they are adding more field validation now and the autofill form I use misses some field values?

Plugin Contributions

I had the same error. It started today. My autofill module has been working fine for many months. I upgraded to the latest version of the AutoFill module just now, and the problem went away.

I like it when problems go away...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by linksys View Post
    Anybody has problem with USPS autofill lately? Looks like they changed the label form validation which broke my autofill. After I click the auto fill button in ZenCart: the USPS site gives me this error:

Internal Error : We've experienced an unexpected condition.
    Error Tracking Number : 1208580274849

Manually filling on their site works fine. I guess they are adding more field validation now and the autofill form I use misses some field values?
    I am having the same problem but unfortunately upgrading the module has not solved the error and it is still not working. I am on 1.3.7.1 zencart and I used the upgrade from the 1.3.7 folder of the download. Any ideas?? Doing it manually is such a pain!!
    Thanks
    Supersnow

Plugin Contributions

I take it back. I'm still having trouble with mine too. When I reinstalled I just hit an address for testing and go to the first page without generating the error. All of my address data and the recipient's data showed up in the correct boxes. But I didn't go past the first page. When I do try to go on, I just get a page that says "Error" in the upper left corner in an otherwise blank page. (not the most informative error message I've ever seen). So I'm not resolved either.

I suspect that USPS has made some changes to their software. I hope the author of the module is able to fix it. I've really come to rely on it.

Plugin Contributions

I'm looking at it now.

Page 26 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast