Page 43 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

Quote Originally Posted by EZorb View Post
    Hi barco57,

You have just provided the answer to the problem. After signing into USPS if you get the page crash and error, never getting to the form page then the problem is your cart is not passing total weight in Pounds & Ounces. All of my dealers carts the order page show weight, my cart is blank for weight. By putting in either "0" or Pounds & Ounces will allow the USPS form page to display halting on Enter valid weight.

Thank you so much for the above information.

Larry

Well I found out the cart has the weight to pass but why is it crashing the USPS form page on my cart and on the other 6 clone carts work leaving the pounds & ounces blank. For now filling in the weight is much better than filling in the whole form. The problem has something to do with the weight field.

Larry

Plugin Contributions

You can actually generate the error in any of the fields to get the same result. We just chose the weight because it was easier for the way we process.

This mod used to work flawlessly and then usps made a change that required that we force an error on the form.

The discussion about the problem is buried someplace in this thread, at least a year ago according to my recollection
    Last edited by barco57; 16 Jul 2009 at 07:25 AM.
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by barco57 View Post
    You can actually generate the error in any of the fields to get the same result. We just chose the weight because it was easier for the way we process.

This mod used to work flawlessly and then usps made a change that required that we force an error on the form.

The discussion about the problem is buried someplace in this thread, at least a year ago according to my recollection
    Do you have any idea why it still works flawlessly on my other zencarts. The only difference that I can think of is their MySQL is much smaller than mine. That USPS women said that code error means you are trying to fill form with a auto fill program instead of manually typing in the blanks. Then they must have something to detect a manual key stroke then it will allow the form to be displayed.

Thanks for the input.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by EZorb View Post
    Do you have any idea why it still works flawlessly on my other zencarts. The only difference that I can think of is their MySQL is much smaller than mine. That USPS women said that code error means you are trying to fill form with a auto fill program instead of manually typing in the blanks. Then they must have something to detect a manual key stroke then it will allow the form to be displayed.

Thanks for the input.
    Now I completely understand what the discussion long ago was about in putting in 00000 in Other. They have to have a key stroke dector to make the page crash if a manual key stroke is not dectectd. What a bunch of jerks the USPS can be. When they find out how this work a round works they will add a key counter to make it crash if the number of keys are not a certain amount.

Plugin Contributions

Upgraded to zen 1.8a and installed this mod. It's listed under configuration but I don't have the autofill button anywhere. I also have super orders and fedex autofill installed. Should the USPS fill still work?
    Zen Cart: Diva Knitting

Plugin Contributions

I had FedEx, USPS autofil, and several other mods installed all working fine. Then I installed SuperOrders and had problems. I would remove SuperOrders then reinstall USPS Autofill.

Plugin Contributions

The USPS Autofill button can work fine with SuperOrders. You just need to copy the USPS code snippets in admin/orders.php over to admin/super_orders.php (I think the readme says there are four snippets - you can compare the files to find them).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cherylkemp View Post
    Upgraded to zen 1.8a and installed this mod. It's listed under configuration but I don't have the autofill button anywhere. I also have super orders and fedex autofill installed. Should the USPS fill still work?
    Well USPS autofill replaces the "admin/orders.php" file. If you are using superorders, you aren't using that file.

There is an included version for superorders as well. But if you already have the fedex one, then you have to merge them all together.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tatebn View Post
    The other day I started experiencing a new problem with the module. I have the \@ fix in place and that was working just fine. Now, all of a sudden, none of the customer info shows up for most of my orders. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks

I've got the same problem. Only on orders processed through paypal WPP though.

Qhome, please help, I've pmed you with details.

Plugin Contributions

You guys need to stop breakin stuff!

It still works the same as ever for me using Paypal standard or authorize.net

Does the WPP use a different address table?

Page 43 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast