Page 72 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

Quote Originally Posted by TrvlFox View Post
    Yes. I have a prefix of zen_

Is this correct?

UPDATE zen_admin_pages SET sort_order = (SELECT zen_configuration_group_id FROM zen_configuration_group WHERE zen_configuration_group_title = 'USPS AutoFill') WHERE page_key = 'uspsautofill';
    UPDATE zen_admin_pages SET page_params = CONCAT('gID=',(SELECT zen_configuration_group_id FROM zen_configuration_group WHERE zen_configuration_group_title = 'USPS AutoFill')) WHERE page_key = 'uspsautofill';
    That is correct.

Plugin Contributions

It's working! Thank you so much for all your help.

now to get it to document my order with the tracking number.....

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TrvlFox View Post
    It's working! Thank you so much for all your help.

now to get it to document my order with the tracking number.....
    Ok so the problem was something I had already fixed, only the fix was attached to one of my posts and not the one that got uploaded to the plugins section, doh! The problem was that PayPal DP records the state stupid:
    v1.5.1 - Some payment modules enter the delivery state as two characters instead of using the zone code lookup function which caused problems with US addresses.

TY Package tracker is great for documenting the tracking number and sending the customer a notice.

P.S.. Your ZC PM Inbox is full.

Plugin Contributions

Just realized that this service is not valid for first class mail within the US.

Plugin Contributions

Any idea why this would suddenly stop working? Had it working fine, now it won't pass the customer info to USPS website. I tried reinstalling, and noticed that I only have 8 options in the config menu, not 19 as the instructions state. Any ideas what would cause this?

I am using v1.3.9h

Plugin Contributions

Everything is still working as expected with the most recent update to this addon, get the most recent version here:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...11#post1144211

There should be 9 config lines in your admin.

Plugin Contributions

After replying to another thread concerning this, I found this one...hope it's the right place to ask this.

Running ZC v1.5.1. Got the USPS Autofill module installed OK and it functions as advertised with one minor glitch.

I am unable to open the USPS Autofill configuration even though I see it in the Admin config menu. For some reason it opens My Store config instead...???

I did notice that the USPS Autofill link's path shows as mysite.com/store/renamed_admin/configuration.php. All of the other listings have a path with a unique gID at the end, i.e., mysite.com/store/renamed_admin/configuration.php?gID=1.

If I go directly to mysite.com/store/renamed_admin/configuration.php?gID=56 (the SQL group ID #), the USPS Autofill configuration opens fine.

Any ideas of how to change the path of the USPS Autofill link in the Admin config menu? I've triple-checked the database and everything looks to be in order.

Many thanks in advance for any assistance.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by guido49 View Post
    After replying to another thread concerning this, I found this one...hope it's the right place to ask this.

Running ZC v1.5.1. Got the USPS Autofill module installed OK and it functions as advertised with one minor glitch.

I am unable to open the USPS Autofill configuration even though I see it in the Admin config menu. For some reason it opens My Store config instead...???

I did notice that the USPS Autofill link's path shows as mysite.com/store/renamed_admin/configuration.php. All of the other listings have a path with a unique gID at the end, i.e., mysite.com/store/renamed_admin/configuration.php?gID=1.

If I go directly to mysite.com/store/renamed_admin/configuration.php?gID=56 (the SQL group ID #), the USPS Autofill configuration opens fine.

Any ideas of how to change the path of the USPS Autofill link in the Admin config menu? I've triple-checked the database and everything looks to be in order.

Many thanks in advance for any assistance.
    Try running the sql again, it will remove everything related to the addon and load it from scratch. Report back any errors generated when doing this.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the reply ses707...I appreciate it.

So-o-o, here's the dealio.

If I run the SQL code from phpMyAdmin, it runs without any errors, but still doesn't allow me to access the configuration page in the Admin section of my store. The USPS Autofill link is still wrong, i.e., has no gID assigned.

If I run the SQL code from Admin --> Tools --> Install SQL Patches, it gives me the infamous 'Warning: an error has occurred' message.

Looking at the debug log file after running the code from Install SQL patches, it has this to say:

[08-Nov-2012 15:01:48 UTC] PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'my_sql_database.zen_zen_configuration_group' doesn't exist :: SELECT @gid:=configuration_group_id FROM zen_zen_configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title LIKE '%USPS Auto-Fill Config%' LIMIT 1; in /home/itzauk5/public_html/store/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120

Line 120 of query_factory.php looks like this:

trigger_error($this->error_number . ':' . $this->error_text . ' :: ' . $this->zf_sql, E_USER_ERROR);

Let me say this...I had to modify the original SQL code to include the zen_ prefix as it wouldn't run without errors from phpMyAdmin. Once I added the prefix, it ran OK, but just doesn't give me the ability to configure the module.

If I remove the prefix and run the code, then the debug log file says 'PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'my_sql_database.configuration_group' doesn't exist', and trying to run it from Install SQL Patches still gives me the error.

This is becoming very frustrating as I think I have a pretty good idea of what I'm doing, but obviously not a good enough idea.
    As you may have guessed, I'm not a PHP, SQL, or HTML guru.

Any help or ideas you can give me would be very much appreciated, although I guess I could use the workaround I mentioned to configure it if I have to.

Plugin Contributions

By the way, here's the SQL code as it's being run...maybe there's something wrong I just can't seem to see?

SET @gid=0;
    SELECT @gid:=configuration_group_id
    FROM zen_configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title LIKE '%USPS Auto-Fill Config%'
    LIMIT 1;
    DELETE FROM zen_configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title LIKE '%USPS Auto-Fill Config%';
    DELETE FROM zen_configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title LIKE '%USPS AutoFill%';
    DELETE FROM zen_configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title LIKE '%USPS AutoFill Config%';
    DELETE FROM zen_admin_pages WHERE page_key='uspsautofill';
    DELETE FROM zen_configuration WHERE configuration_key LIKE 'USPS_RETURN%' LIMIT 8;
    DELETE FROM zen_configuration WHERE configuration_key LIKE 'USPS_DELIVERY%' LIMIT 9;

# Insert New USPS AutoFill Configuration Group
    INSERT INTO zen_configuration_group VALUES ('', 'USPS AutoFill', 'USPS AutoFill Config', '1', '1');
    SET @gid=last_insert_id();
    UPDATE zen_configuration_group SET sort_order = @gid WHERE configuration_group_id = @gid;
    INSERT INTO zen_configuration VALUES (NULL, 'Return: Tracking Email', 'USPS_RETURN_TRACKING_EMAIL', '', 'Set this to the email address used for receiving tracking updates. ', @gid, '41', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Return: Tracking Notify via Email (checkbox)', 'USPS_RETURN_TRACKING_EMAIL_NOTIFY', 'false', 'Set this to true if you want to check the tracking notifications checkbox to receive tracking updates to the email specified.', @gid, '42', now(), now(), NULL, "cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),"), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Notify via Email (checkbox)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_EMAIL_NOTIFY', 'true', 'Set this to true if you want the Notify By Email checkbox checked by default', @gid, '45', now(), now(), NULL, "cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),"), NULL, 'Delivery: Default Contents Value', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_CONTENTS_VALUE', '', 'Set this to total or subtotal if you want to use that order value for the declaration value, or set this to a price if you want a default contents value for International shipping, or leave blank to not use it', @gid, '50', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Weight (Pounds)',
    'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_WEIGHTS_POUNDS', '', 'Set this to the default weight in pounds. Useful if you sell only one type of item. Leave blank if using the order total weight', @gid, '55', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Weight (Ounces)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_WEIGHTS_OUNCES', '', 'Set this to the default weight in ounces. Useful if you sell only one type of item. Leave blank if using the order total weight', @gid, '60', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Shipping from Same ZipCode (Radio Button)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_SAME_ZIPCODE', 'same', 'Set this to same if you want to have your Return Address Zipcode as the default Ship-From zipcode. If set to Other, then enter in your default Ship-From zipcode in the next setting', @gid, '65', now(), now(), NULL, "cfg_select_option(array('same', 'other'),"), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Shipping from Other ZipCode (If Radio Button set to Other)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_OTHER_ZIPCODE', '', 'Set the default ZipCode you would like as your Ship-From zipcode. Only if the above setting is set to Other', @gid, '70', now(), now(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Insurance Value', 'USPS_DELIVERY_INSURANCE_VALUE', '', 'Set to total or subtotal if you want to use that order value for the insurance value, or set to a price (i.e. 5.25) if you want to use a preset price. Or leave blank to not use it', @gid, '75', now(), now(), NULL, NULL);

ALTER TABLE zen_orders DROP total_weight;
    ALTER TABLE zen_orders ADD total_weight FLOAT NOT NULL DEFAULT '-1';

# Register the pages for Admin Access Control
    DELETE FROM zen_admin_pages WHERE page_key='uspsautofill';
    INSERT INTO zen_admin_pages (page_key,language_key,main_page,page_params,menu_key,display_on_menu,sort_order ) VALUES

('uspsautofill','BOX_CONFIGURATION_USPS_AUTOFILL','FILENAME_CONFIGURATION','1',' configuration','Y','1');
    UPDATE zen_admin_pages SET sort_order = (SELECT configuration_group_id FROM zen_configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title = 'USPS AutoFill') WHERE page_key = 'uspsautofill';
    UPDATE zen_admin_pages SET page_params = CONCAT('gID=',(SELECT configuration_group_id FROM zen_configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title = 'USPS AutoFill')) WHERE page_key = 'uspsautofill';

Page 72 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast