Page 21 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Help?

No one ever answered my question. Any suggestions?

I am recieving the following errors when I try to istal this module.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/berridge/public_html/admin/super_orders.php on line 1417

in super orders and

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/berridge/public_html/admin/orders.php on line 882

I am sure all files are in the correct locations and I have correctly installed the sql patch. What exactly is causing this?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help?

I am moving right now and havent had time to look yet. I probably just omitted a brace on the super order version. Just use your normal super orders file until i get a chance to take a look at it.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

Was someone able to develop a solution to integrate with PayPal and be able to ship items First Class?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help?

Quote Originally Posted by ptmitch View Post
    No one ever answered my question. Any suggestions?

I am recieving the following errors when I try to istal this module.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/berridge/public_html/admin/super_orders.php on line 1417

in super orders and

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/berridge/public_html/admin/orders.php on line 882

I am sure all files are in the correct locations and I have correctly installed the sql patch. What exactly is causing this?
    Just tested this with both included versions of the Super_Orders.php file for just USPS and USPS + Info at a glance. Both worked fine. Orders.php also worked fine. Be sure you have version 1.1 from the downloads area. Are you using the included files or trying to edit your own? Don't forget you also need to install the super_orders contrib first. The files i include are only replacements of the main file to include usps and info at a glance. There are other supporting files that it needs.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ericny View Post
    Was someone able to develop a solution to integrate with PayPal and be able to ship items First Class?
    Unfortunately no. I've tried a few more ideas. All give the same result. The name populates but the address gets skipped.

Plugin Contributions

Ok Maybe I am losing it here but need some help!

I had installed this mod a few weeks ago, It was working, or so I thought.

Then I started having trouble with the address information not coming across to USPS and I gave up cause I was under the gun to get the shipments to the PO. The next day it still did not work so I reinstalled the mod. Tryed it with one or 2 boaxes and it worked fine. Went to use it last night as I had 27 shipments to create and it did not work again.

Noticed this morning why I think it is not working...
    It seems to only be working with orders placed on my site today, orders from yesterday or 2 days ago do not work. It does not carry the address information over for those orders. Did I do something wrong? If so what could I have done?? If anyone can help me I would be so greatful! I think this is an AWSOME mod and a HUGE timesaver for me, once I can get it working right ;)

Thanks!
    Rich Fallon
    Foilman.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by foilman View Post
    Ok Maybe I am losing it here but need some help!

I had installed this mod a few weeks ago, It was working, or so I thought.

Then I started having trouble with the address information not coming across to USPS and I gave up cause I was under the gun to get the shipments to the PO. The next day it still did not work so I reinstalled the mod. Tryed it with one or 2 boaxes and it worked fine. Went to use it last night as I had 27 shipments to create and it did not work again.

Noticed this morning why I think it is not working...
    It seems to only be working with orders placed on my site today, orders from yesterday or 2 days ago do not work. It does not carry the address information over for those orders. Did I do something wrong? If so what could I have done?? If anyone can help me I would be so greatful! I think this is an AWSOME mod and a HUGE timesaver for me, once I can get it working right ;)

Thanks!
    Rich Fallon
    Foilman.com
    There's no date based restrictions in the contrib. I've processed orders from today till 2 weeks ago. Haven't see anything like what your seeing. If you want, make a temp admin account for me and I can take a look at the problem.

Plugin Contributions

I sent it to you in a PM

Thanks for the help!
    rich

Is anyone else having an issue with sending emails through recover carts?

Iv had this modual installed on our site for quite awhile, We moved to one server and it broke this niffty little modual. Then we went to a dedicated server and it started working again, however im unable to send emails to the customer. Everything seems to work fine, and then the customers emails us back saying that it only says

$EMAIL_MESSAGE_HTML

anyone know a fix for this?
    Super Orders2
    Info at a glance
    export email address
    encrypted master pass
    quick updates
    recover carts
    order Tracking
    Tabbed products lite - admin edition
    Hosted with sashbox.net <- best host around...

Plugin Contributions

This doesn't seem to be a USPS contrib issue. Perhaps a variable or constant isn't being sent. Might want to post this as its own question to get the help you need.

Page 21 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast