Page 49 of 83 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

I'm having this same problem. I only have US orders, but it works fine with paypal express. It just doesn't fill in the fields when the order was done through paypal WPP.

No Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Three Sisters View Post
    I assumed the same: admin/includes/modules/usps_autofill_button.php

I made the change, but now it tries to fill all international orders as USA orders and it still doesn't bring in the data from the paypalWPP orders.

To summarize the trouble:

It PERFECTLY fills in any PayPal orders and any international orders (no matter how they are processed). But it doesn't fill in the data if the order was processed with a credit card on site using paypalWPP.

I am thrilled with how the mod works for more than half my orders... But the other half... I still fill them in manually. Wish I knew how to fix it. :)

Plugin Contributions

I am new to Zen, setting up a store with cart 1.3.9 and could really really benefit from usps autofill, but it sounds buggy. Is this the only option? is there another contributor that has the bugs worked out?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by johnniejetski View Post
    I am new to Zen, setting up a store with cart 1.3.9 and could really really benefit from usps autofill, but it sounds buggy. Is this the only option? is there another contributor that has the bugs worked out?
    There is one so called bug which is you may have to put a check mark for the "other" field forcing you to manually to check the field "zip code same as return......".

Other than that the program works fine until the USPS changes their rates. You will then have to update.

Plugin Contributions

thanks. I am trying to get it up an dgoing, but I am not seeing any buttons

5. When viewing the Admin->Orders page you will see a:
    • USPS AutoFill button underneath the Shipping Address on the edit order page.
    • USPS AutoFill button on the order summary page.

Everything up to thi point worked as expected. Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

thanks. I am trying to get it up an dgoing, but I am not seeing any buttons

5. When viewing the Admin->Orders page you will see a:
    • USPS AutoFill button underneath the Shipping Address on the edit order page.
    • USPS AutoFill button on the order summary page.

Everything up to thi point worked as expected. Any ideas?
    Do you have about 19 items to fill out under Configuration/USPS Auto-Fill Config? If that is OK then setup a dummy customer and place an order. Then log in and click on the "USPS Auto-Fill" button. If it does not work then you don't have the program installed correctly.

Plugin Contributions

I went throught he 19 items, set up the ones that needed it, placed a dummy order and there is no usps button

Plugin Contributions

I went throught he 19 items, set up the ones that needed it, placed a dummy order and there is no usps button
    Did you compare "orders.php" with the "orders.php" in 1.3.9h then merge the difference? You want to merge what is different in 1.3.9h orders.php into the older orders.

Go to admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/functions_ordertotalweight.php, make sure the file is there.
    Go to admin/includes/modules/usps_autofill_button.php, make sure the button file is there.

Make sure the above files are downstream of "admin" and not in the other "includes"

Plugin Contributions

I found it, but only after I messed up something. I didnt understand that I needed to rename the orders.php_USPS... file - I chose the one with quick glance and I got the button to show up, but now I get a bunch of code showing up on the ORDER page.

usps 2x 8\" Tube
    ');" onmouseout="return nd();">

and a box with a RED X in it

Plugin Contributions

OK, a little trial and error. changing all 3 files that start with orders.php has resulted in only the shortest one actually working. Any thoughts on getting the other 2 to work?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by EZorb View Post
    Did you compare "orders.php" with the "orders.php" in 1.3.9h then merge the difference? You want to merge what is different in 1.3.9h orders.php into the older orders.

Go to admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/functions_ordertotalweight.php, make sure the file is there.
    Go to admin/includes/modules/usps_autofill_button.php, make sure the button file is there.

Make sure the above files are downstream of "admin" and not in the other "includes"
    yes, these 2 items are as should be

when it autofills, it adds words to the weight box and to the email box on the USPS site. I thought it was supposed to carry the weight of the order into the USPS system...

Page 49 of 83 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast