Page 69 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

willy12 and gokeypa, there's a new version of the module (not in the add-ons section). Please search this thread for the latest copy & install.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jackie.taferner View Post
    willy12 and gokeypa, there's a new version of the module (not in the add-ons section). Please search this thread for the latest copy & install.
    Can someone tell me where this new copy is? I thought I had the most up-to-date version, but I am experiencing a similar problem. I need to reselect US in order for the data to come across. Additionally, even though I select Flat-rate, I still need to put in a weight. Nothing critical, but an annoyance.
    Steve Pembleton
    www.cheapjumprings.com

Plugin Contributions

I believe the latest file is referenced in ses707's Post #654 on March 30, 2012. Here it is again: http://jtwebsitedesign.net/zen/USPS....-fill-v1.5.zip

I'm going to go ahead and post that to the add-ons section so there is no further confusion. ses707, crashwolf, qhome, do you think we're clear to launch? Going once... going twice...

Plugin Contributions

I am already using the USPS Autofil v1.5 version referenced above with Zencart 1.5, but am still experiencing problems. Not critical, but a pain. Whenever I select the USPS Auto-fill button, it takes me to the USPS site fine. The country box says US, but the fields are defaulting to a Canadian address. (The fields are asking for Province instead of State etc.). Once I re-select US as the country, the field are US fields and everything is filled in properly. I then scroll down to select Flat Rate, but it will not let me continue until I fill in some weight on the left side. Is anyone else having this problem? Any idea how to fix?
    Steve Pembleton
    www.cheapjumprings.com

Plugin Contributions

The state & zip code is still passed even though you aren't seeing it on that page. If you were to ignore the 'Province' fields altogether and click through to complete your order, you would find the correct address on the confirmation page. I know it would be ideal to fix it so the state shows upfront, but in the meantime the functionality works ok.

Regarding the weights, you will need to enter a weight for each product, or you can go to Configuration > USPS Auto-fill > Default weight (pounds) and/or Default weight (ounces)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPembleton View Post
    I am already using the USPS Autofil v1.5 version referenced above with Zencart 1.5, but am still experiencing problems. Not critical, but a pain. Whenever I select the USPS Auto-fill button, it takes me to the USPS site fine. The country box says US, but the fields are defaulting to a Canadian address. (The fields are asking for Province instead of State etc.). Once I re-select US as the country, the field are US fields and everything is filled in properly. I then scroll down to select Flat Rate, but it will not let me continue until I fill in some weight on the left side. Is anyone else having this problem? Any idea how to fix?
    USPS did change some things which caused the province to display, everything worked correctly if you continued, this latest version fixes that problem. I am unable to duplicate any issues with the weight not showing up even if you select flat rate.

Anyone else having problems? I might have some free time to take a look.

PS...Any previous attachments have been removed from this thread, the new attachment manager in this forum is NICE.
    Last edited by ses707; 25 Jul 2012 at 11:25 PM. Reason: PS

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I am using zencart version 1.3.9h

I am having an issue, when I click the auto-fill button it takes me to the usps site, then I am seeing the same issue with the providence, I am bypassing that by just putting in the US zip code, but the big issue I have is that it is defaulting the check box of insurance checked. Is there a way NOT to have the insurance check box checked?

Plugin Contributions

Did you download the most recent update from my post above yours dated 7/25/12? That update fixed the province issue. In order for the insurance box to be checked you must be declaring a value for Default Insurance Value?

Plugin Contributions

Fixed: barco57 reported a payment module that was not using the zone codes for lookup and was instead entering the delivery state as two characters. This was causing the state to not be passed on to USPS properly. rev bumped to 1.5.1

Please report any problems.

Plugin Contributions

Try this again...

Fixed: barco57 reported a payment module that was not using the zone codes for lookup and was instead entering the delivery state as two characters. This was causing the state to not be passed on to USPS properly. rev bumped to 1.5.1
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 69 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast